Stepmom and Me Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking bitch. Your cunt is slippery wet with semen. Who else did you fuck besides John?" he asked.

"Darling. I didn't fuck anyone else. He just gave me a big load and I didn't wipe my cunt when we finished. Now with your prick standing out like that why don't you just get your fingers out of my pussy and replace them with your big prick?" she asked.

Velma took her dress off, standing only in her brown stockings then laid down on the bed. She spread her legs wide apart, then pulled her piss flap cunt lips wide open exposing her peehole and long clit. Daddy couldn't resist the invitation and he just got up on the bed and quickly mounted her, easing his long prick into her wet cunt until it was totally immersed in her cunt. She immediately wrapped her legs around his thighs to keep his prick totally inside her cunt,

squealing and hollering as he filled her up and began squeezing his nipples with her fingers. As her legs moved up and down on daddy's back, her stockings began falling down around her knees since she only had them held up with roll garters. It wasn't long until they were down around her ankles as she kept trying to keep her legs wrapped around his back.

"Oh Daddy. Give it to me baby. I need your long motherfucker deep inside of me filing my sopping wet cunt full of your baby batter. Oh yes. Oh my God. That's it. Fill me up darling." she told him.

Daddy's thrusted his big prick in and out of her cunt, screwing it around as he thrusts back in, leaving it inside her and thrusting some more.

Finally Velma hollered at him "Give me all your fucking love juice you big motherfucker. I want you to fill me so full it runs out the side of my cunt while your prick is still inside fucking me."

Father arched his back and thrust his long cock deep inside her and left it there while I know his prick was pulsating and shooting a huge load of semen in Velma's cunt. After what I calculated was about six thrusts, he pulled it out, wiped his cock on her pubic hair around her cunt, then shoved his prick right back all the way inside her cunt.

About that time Velma must have caught a glimpse of me standing in the packet doorway watching the proceedings. Of course, my prick was as stiff as a flag pole from watching them. She motioned for me to come in and get on the bed so she could suck my prick.

I was still wearing my lingerie and sling back heels. Daddy looked at me in total surprise as Velma said "It is perfectly alright darling. I'm only going to suck his prick while you just keep playing with my cunt. Now I have both of my men wearing lingerie and fucking me. You've told me all this time that he has such a long cock and wanted me to find out for myself. Now I have."

With that she reached for my nuts and began to gently fondle them while she took my turgid prick in her mouth. She nibbled on my foreskin, tried to stick her tongue up inside it, then finally pulled the foreskin over the head of my prick and began sucking it in earnest. As she played with my nuts I could only feel the urge to shoot my load in her mouth, so after about thirty seconds of her sucking on me I told her I was going to blast a load of hot semen in her mouth.

I erupted in a huge blast that had to have hit the rear of her mouth, then extracted my cock from her mouth and spewed some semen on her teats, then on her pubic hair. She quickly recovered and stuck my prick back in her mouth and continued sucking the remaining semen out of it, then let go of it and laid her head down on the pillow. Daddy moved his body up to the head of the bed so she could take his prick in her mouth and finish cleaning the excess semen still dripping off the end of his prick.

I got on the other side of her so now she had two pricks to suck clean and play with. She went from one to the other, and as I was still dribbling semen out of my peehole, she was getting an extra bonus from me.

Finally exhausted from fucking daddy and sucking me, then cleaning off both of our cocks, Velma announced she needed to get some sleep and we could stay in bed with her if we wanted to, but no more playing tonight. That would wait until another time.

I decided I didn't want to try and rest in a crowded bed, so I told them I would retire to my own room and get some sleep too.

To be continued later w/part 3.