All Comments on 'Steps to Licking Pussy Ch. 04'

by directorx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome!

can't wait to hear more of them - you are an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep Up the Great Work!

You're a great writer! I love your stories that I have read so far! This series is amazing, it's really hot! Please write a chapter 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

I am sitting here, half sliding off my chair! I agree, a chapter 5 would not go amiss!

reinvestorreinvestoralmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Keep telling us how they led Jennifer to eat pussy!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Excellent

All 4 chapters were wonderful! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

Please keep writing! I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

A very good story, you should absolutely continue it :)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
1, 2, 3, 4 ....

I didn't leave comments on chapters 1, 2 or 3 because I wanted to keep reading. I like the interplay of romance with lust that you've created here. I think there should be a chapter 5, because we still haven't learned the part of the story that has Jennifer addicted to licking pussy (though we see she is on her way). Please bring this story home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is just sad

It's just sad that you seem to have stopped writing, seeing as of now it's been 4 years since your last story. Because this story really screams to be finished, it's so close!

This story manages to be both deep and short at the same time. Also - the idea that the girls still consider themselves straight - very arousing and you seem to play around with it in many of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where is it?

Agree with the comments from "Great Imagination". Not providing a resolution to this story leaves unanswered the motivation of the two participants who intentionally misled and manipulated the third. It also should reveal a retrospective analysis of how the two protagonists wound up feeling about what they'd done. There has been the suggestion of a happy ending for all concerned -- that's what I'd hope for. Before this could happen there needs to be a review and distillation of what had been the incessant nearly moment-by-moment rationalizations by the main narrator about what she was doing and thinking, and what she imagined the other women must be thinking, etc., etc., etc.

Let us call on "directorx" to come back to her readers with a wrap-up worth remembering and cherishing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous