Steps to Licking Pussy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
directorx
directorx
473 Followers

I leaned my seat back, feeling almost no control. My body took over, moving my hands to unbutton my pants, and unzipping them. There was no room to pull them down in the tight car, so I left them on, reaching my hand underneath my panties to my sweat-and-juice soaked crotch. Oh my god, I kept thinking, oh my god...

Touching myself felt so amazing. My body felt like it was burning for relief, and even the slightest touch made pleasure spread through all of me. There was no build-up, no delay. I fingered myself frantically with my right hand, and held my now-dry left hand up to smell as much of Rebecca on my fingers as I could. Sitting there, smelling the scent of a girl on my hand, having just gotten two girls off at the same time... picturing their glistening folds sliding against my hand... remembering the slick sensations under my fingers... I felt my body reach a painful but wonderful ceiling of euphoria, and then... so close... so close... finally!

Heat and pleasure and lust and pure animalistic convulsions filled me, taking me to another world for what felt like a full minute. I floated in ecstasy, forgetting everything else, feeling complete. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world. Even when I started to come down, pleasure still throbbed through me in tiny aftershocks, causing me to jump. I just sat there in my tilted-back car seat, hand in my pants, panting, for a really long time, thinking. I had just had my first-ever orgasm by my own hand, and it was amazing!

After awhile, I realized that anybody could happen by and look in my car, so I zipped up my pants and sat up. Breathing in, I hoped that nobody would walk near me when I got home and went up to my apartment -- I smelled really strongly of pussy. I had three different scents all over me, and my hands and crotch were sticky. What I had done was insane, and definitely went a little into what I felt was forbidden territory, but I had finally given myself an orgasm! As I drove home in a daze, I kept thinking - I can finally quit with all this bi experimentation stuff, and just go back to my quiet old straight self now... right?

*****

The moment Jennifer left, I turned to Rebecca, and helped her take her blindfold off. I was about to say something to the effect of 'holy crap, it worked!', but I never had a chance. She practically grabbed me, pulled me close, and kissed me hard. Her soft lips were like a breath of fresh air against the pain I'd felt the last few weeks, and I slipped my tongue against hers even as I grabbed her sides and pushed her towards the couch.

"That was amazing," she breathed between kisses. "You're... a genius. Kira... I want... to fuck you... so bad..."

"Mm-hmm," I agreed, sucking on her lower lip for a moment.

I was keenly aware that we were both already pants-less, and I made quick work of her dangling bra and hoodie as I laid her down on the couch, kissing her and sliding my hands across her soft back and sides. She helped me lift my tight shirt off, and I pressed against her, naked female body against naked female body, breasts against breasts, soaked sex against soaked sex. It felt so right, so erotic, and so attractive. The soft and warm sensations of her body drove me wild. I knew what I wanted. I slid down, kneading her breasts, thinking about Jennifer's hands there minutes ago. I kept going, kissing her tummy as I went.

"Oh, I've missed this," Rebecca said happily as I kissed across her smooth-shaven skin. My thoughts exactly, I thought to myself. As I kissed the top of her wet folds and took a nice big lick from the bottom to the top of her sex, I felt like I was coming home. Her hand brushed my hair back as I found myself diving into a world of pussy again, thinking about our first night at her apartment, and the time I ate her out in the library. I brought a hand up to help. Her scent and taste and wetness filled my senses, and I felt sublimely happy as I licked and fingered her. God, I just loved her taste so much! I loved that she was so wet from Jennifer's ministrations, and I loved even more that Jennifer's fingers had just been where my tongue was now.

It really started to sink in -- I had just gotten Jennifer to finger two girls at once! I had perfectly manipulated her into doing it... oh my god... manipulating her had become second nature to me! At the thought that I might soon get Jennifer to do what I was doing now... lick and suck a girl's sex... a core of pleasure welled up in me powerfully. My face against Rebecca's folds, mouth and tongue buried in her, my finger sliding in and out of her, my mind relishing the craziness of licking pussy again... I found myself feeling odd... and then good... and then... my insides started to spasm. I started to feel really, really good but... how? Jesus Christ, I was orgasming without anyone touching me!

My insides kept clenching with pleasure, and I licked Rebecca faster, and then sucked on her clit the way she liked. The more I filled my mind with the idea of what I'd gotten Jennifer to do, and what I was doing now, the stronger the flowing pleasure in me felt. I didn't understand how or why, but for what felt like more than a few minutes, I felt really damn good! A few minutes in to my strange rolling orgasm, I felt Rebecca climaxing herself, and my pleasure spiked at the thought. I let her scent and flavor and slickness fill my mind, and I shared her release. The strongest moment was when I stuck my tongue deep in her to feel her walls spasm against my tongue. God, it was so much fun to eat her out! As we both came down, I kissed her folds gently, feeling the heat radiating from her on my face.

"Wow, I know this might be a weird question but..." she started to ask, looking at me as she caught her breath.

"Yeah, I was definitely having an orgasm," I cut her off, smiling. I kissed my way up her tummy, and she pulled me up to kiss me on the lips. Wherever my face felt sticky to me, she kissed, and licked gently.

"Is that weird?" I asked her, looking her in her sexy green eyes.

"No, it happened to me once," she replied back softly, kissing my neck. "One time when I was really, really, crazy turned on..."

I nodded against her hair as she kissed down my neck idly. My heart was racing. There was something I wanted to say really badly, which had just occurred to me out of nowhere, but made perfect sense.

"I'm kind of tired," Rebecca continued speaking softly as she kissed around my neck and face. "Do you mind if I stay here tonight?"

I nodded against her again, fighting both to say and to not say what was on my mind. Lying naked, sweaty, and satisfied against each other, her soft skin pressed against mine, feeling her breathing and her heart beat against my breast, it was hard to imagine rejection, but still... thoughts of my ex-best friend made me hesitate. It was almost like I heard her voice telling me not to say it, because someone had said it to me once, and I had shot her down.

"I think I'm falling for you," I suddenly blurted in her ear. Shit!

She kept kissing my face and forehead gently, without even pausing. I froze, heart panicking, waiting for her to say something. When she ran a hand across my back, I finally worked up the courage to ask again.

"Did you hear me...?" I asked meekly. She laughed softly, and laid a big wet kiss on my nose, of all places.

"Why do you think I asked if I could stay here tonight, dummy?" she replied, smiling. "Do you see me rushing to put my clothes back on and get out of here? This isn't just about sex, you know."

At that, I felt my whole world turn. I felt a little dizzy, but ecstatic. I kissed her on the lips quickly, and she laughed again, and then tried to tickle me. Fighting her back, I got up, and she chased me, still naked. She chased me all the way to my bed, and fell on me, where she paused, hovering above my face. I moved her long red hair out of her face so I could see her better, and I saw her glance at my mouth, and then back at me.

"Let me know when you're ready again," she said quietly, but earnestly, placing a warm hand on my tummy. "I didn't get my turn..."

directorx
directorx
473 Followers
12