Steve & Jessica Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessica meets Debbie.
832 words
4.12
51.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve_1
Steve_1
9 Followers

Jessica stood there totally stunned. There was a naked, handcuffed woman standing right in front of her. Jessica noticed that Debbie seemed to be a few years older than her but still younger than Steve. Jessica backed up as Debbie kept moving forward. Soon Jessica's back was against the wall with Debbie just inches from her. She started to cry.

"Please don't make me do this", she pleaded. Debbie leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Jessica shuddered.

"Debbie is my sex toy to use in any way I want", Steve explained. "She has been exceptionally well behaved lately and I promised her a reward. You are her reward, Jessica."

Jessica asked Steve not to make her do this. "I've done everything else you asked me to do, I just can't do this."

Steve replied, "Not only will you eat her pussy but you will be begging me to let you do it."

Jessica couldn't believe her ears. There was no way she would ever ask to do something like that.

Steve ordered her to lie on the bed and started to tie her wrists and ankles to the bedposts. When she protested he slapped her ass and reminded her that she could be in jail as early as tomorrow and that the pictures he already had would be sent to her ex-husband as well as her friends and family.

Jessica lay still and allowed herself to be tied spread eagle on the bed. Steve opened a drawer in the nightstand and took out a few items. "I am sure you will enjoy these," he laughed. First he placed some kind of tube with a suction cup on her nipples. He turned a knob on tube and suddenly her nipples were being stimulated by tiny nubs on the inside of the suction cups. She was amazed by how good it felt. Her nipples were instantly hard. She had never felt anything like this!

She then felt Steve attaching a belt around her waist with a small butterfly shaped piece of plastic against her clitoris. He showed her a small box that he was holding that had a control knob on it. He looked directly into her eyes as he turned it on. Immediately she felt the vibration on her clit.

"O My God!" she screamed. Jessica had never felt anything like this before. She had never enjoyed sex at all. She could feel her pussy getting wet and hot as the vibrator continued to pleasure her.

"On your knees slut", Steve demanded. Debbie was down in front of him taking his cock into her mouth. He watched Jessica's reaction as he enjoyed the great blow job Debbie was giving him.

Jessica began to moan and raise her hips as she got closer to her orgasm. Steve turned off the vibrator stimulating her cunt when he sensed she was close. Jessica screamed in frustration "Don't stop!" As Debbie continued sucking Steve's cock, he watched Jessica closely and started the vibrator again when he saw that Jessica had lost her edge. He repeatedly turned the vibrator on and off, teasing her unmercifully. The room was filled with the smell of her excitement and after about 20-25 minutes of this Jessica was mumbling incoherently.

Steve watched Jessica writhing on the bed and lost control. He turned off the vibrator, put his hands on either side of Debbie's head and forced his cock down her throat as he came. She took every drop.

"Are you ready to cum", Steve asked Jessica. She could only shake her head yes as she lay exhausted and frustrated on the bed.

"You know what you have to do to earn that don't you?"

Jessica looked at him pleadingly. "Please let me orgasm."

"You have something to do first" he reminded her.

Jessica lowered her eyes and said, "I will do it".

"Do what?" he demanded. "Tell me what you will do to convince me to let you cum my little sex slave".

Jessica whispered, "I will do what you want."

"Which is?"

"I will kiss her there," Jessica said softly.

"Not good enough, I want to hear you beg to lick Debbie's cunt and eat her pussy."

He turned the vibrator on until she was close to cumming again and turned it off.

"I will lick her cunt," she wailed.

"Beg for it slut."

"Please let me eat her pussy". She was almost shouting now.

Jessica felt weight on either side of her head and looked up to see Debbie's pussy coming down to her face. The sight and smell were overwhelming. She was disgusted by what she was doing as she started to kiss and lick the cunt that was now sitting on her face.

Debbie was soaked and was rubbing herself all over Jessica's face. She didn't last long as she came, screaming and humping Jessica's face hard.

At that moment Steve turned the vibrator back on and in moments Jessica was screaming out her own orgasm.

Steve_1
Steve_1
9 Followers