Steve to Stevie to ?? Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull this on over you head and hold it out so it doesn't hit your face girl," she tells me.

I pull it on and it fits tightly. When I look down I see the fake breasts, they are standing straight out in the sweater and look even bigger. You can see the fake nipples pressing through the tight sweater. Its pretty tight around my waist but lies pretty smoothly over the corset. "Bend over Stef," she tells me and when I do I feel her hand on the buttplug. "Did you really forget to wear this to work?" she asks and I nod my head yes. "Didn't I tell you to wear it all the time?" she asks me forcefully, "Didn't I tell you???"

She pulls it from me ass as I mumble, "Yes you told me but I didn't think she meant work too." She shoves it back in hard making me cry out.

"You must not think, you must obey. You must learn, it's so important that you obey," she says so seriously. She presses against the end of the buttplug forcing it deeper into me. "You must."

She then pulls it out and goes into the bathroom and comes back with a warm wash cloth.

"Bend over, let me clean up your pussy," she tells.

I don't reply, just bending over, so humiliating to have her wiping my ass clean. She then hands me a black skirt and tells me to put it on. I pull it up over my hips, its tight on my hips and down my thighs. I pull it down till it covers the lacy top of my nylons.

"Tuck your sweater in Stef," and I tuck the sweater into my skirt. Everything feels snug on me. "Sit down on your makeup stool again and when I do she starts brushing me hair out, spraying some shit on it every once in a while. Then she hands me a pair of 4" black heels with ankle straps. She kneels down, putting them on my feet and fastening them.

"Stand up Stef," she tells me.

I stand up and she leads me over to a full length mirror and I look at myself for the first time. Looking back at me is a sexy looking woman. Her waist small, her breasts large, makeup heavy and very exotic looking. The heels make my legs look so much slimmer. The look is one I would associate with a call girl, a classy one but one that leaves no doubt what she is. Can't believe how I look.

"What do you think Stef," she says smiling.

"I don't know, I can't believe what I look like dressed like this," I tell her.

"Dressed like a whore," she says, she voice low and sultry. "I'm sure you will look so nice on the tape."

My head jerks up in surprise looking at her questioning.

"Oh yes, didn't she tell you?" she says smiling at me, "she didn't tell you that you were going to be a movie star?"

"NO!! What are u talking about?" I ask her panicking.

"All you have to do is do as you are told and do what comes natural to you gay guys," she tells.

"I keep telling you. I'm not gay," I say in a whiny voice.

April laughs and turns me to face the mirror. "You sure Stef, are you sure?" she says in her sexy voice.

I look at myself and wonder how it got to this. Two days ago my life was fine, look at me.

"Do as you are told Stef, now walk for me," April commands.

I start walking wobbling on the heels, but keep working at it till I don't do too bad if I take small steps.

"Place one foot in front of the other and walk with your hips. Let them move from side to side as you walk," April instructs.

I do as she says and can feel the difference as I walk. Can feel my hips swaying as I move. Thinking about the movies I have seen and how whores walk and try to move like that.

"Much better Stef, and don't forget your voice," she tells me. "It's time for us to go downstairs."

"But April, I don't have any panties on," I say.

"I know sweetie," she says smiling wickedly.

12