Steve to Stevie to ?? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You aren't done yet faggot, look at what you did to my floor," she says, her voice so cold.

I look down and see a pool of my cum from where I came earlier. Around it, is even more cum, probably her cum that flowed out of my cunt then to the floor. I look at it a minute, then crawl closer, and lean down and start licking it from the floor. I keep licking till it is all clean up. I stop, stay on my hands and knees, head down, a broken faggot.

I hear Mistress and Ms Hunter talking.

"That was so much fun Kat," Ms Hunter says, "I really did not believe you, I would have never guess he was such a faggot wimp. And the fact that he is a sissy on top of it all, is the clincher. I have heard about faggots like this but to see one in action was so hot. I don't know how I can thank you Kat," she tell my Mistress.

"I really need someone to take charge of him when he is at work," Mistress is telling her. "Someone who knows how to treat a sissy like Stef. You would be doing me such a favor if you would make sure he behaves properly at work."

"Kat, it would be a pleasure," Ms Hunter says, "and I agree, he really does need a lot of supervision and training.

"Of course, you may use him for your own pleasure however and whenever you like Anne," Mistress says laughing. "Your pleasure or someone else's pleasure, or if it would help you out on a business deal, whatever Anne, just treat him like he belongs to you while you are at work."

"Thank you Kat, you are too kind," she says and they kiss passionately.

Mistress breaks the kiss, looking over at me. "Get undressed and put on your clothes, they are in the corner," she tells me. "Hurry up, Anne and I want to be alone," she says leaving no doubt why.

I get undressed and go get the clothes in the corner. They are not mine. I pick up a pair of shorts. They are red and stretchy but I slide them on, tucking myself back between my legs. I fasten the shorts. They just come to the bottom of my ass cheeks and fit skin tight. Next pick up a black tshirt and slide it on. Its cut off, showing my smooth abs. Looking in the mirror, see the work "Bitch" written on front of shirt. Only other clothes are a pair of red women's tennis shoes and I put them on.

"Can you believe the faggot wore this outfit over here tonight," Mistress says. "Hope none of my neighbors saw him."'

Know better to refute what Mistress says as I see Ms Hunter look at me.

"Do you mind if I get a picture of him on my cell phone Kat?" Ms Hunter asks.

"Of course not, take any pictures you like honey," Mistress says and I stand there as Ms Hunter takes a couple pics of me in this outfit and then checks them out.

"These should do, please send him home Kat," she says squeezing her hand.

"Get out of here faggot," Mistress says sternly and I leave the room.

"Well, look at you!!!" April says grinning at my outfit. "Nice outfit bitch," she says laughing. "Too bad your car is here, bet you could have a fun walk home."

April holds my keys in her hand, jiggling them. I go to the door and she hands them to me along with my wallet. "Oh sorry Stef, I accidentally broke your taillight so hope you don't get stopped going home," she tells me, the bitch look on her face leaving no doubt how much of an accident my broken taillight is. "Go home bitch, Mistress will contact you when she desires," April tell me opening the door.

I leave and get into my car. Looking at myself, realize that I still have the makeup on and this fag outfit. I start crying as I start the car and drive off.

More in Chapter 8

12