All Comments on 'Steve vs Claire'

by Oblivius

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EdwarusEdwarusover 11 years ago
Well

Gotta say i love this story its a great read and i want more chapters cant wait to see him mess up and have the drug wear off while hes with them maybe have him pass out from an orgasm and wake up the next morning at the girls house still and have to explain everything but this gets a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really enjoyed the story and would like to see it continue!!! However, I would recommend proof reading a little closer. The other problem is the word "taut"-meaning tight, I don't know why so many people misuse that word as "taunt"-meaning to tease or provoke. It's become a pet peeve since I usually run across this about once a week. Four stars though because it was well thought out and errors were few.

ObliviusObliviusover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Your comments are really appreciated.

The 'taut' was a typo that I missed during proof reading. I will try to avoid these little mistakes in the future. I should perhaps get an independent proofreader to help me in the future.

As for the future of Steve vs Claire: This was written as a standalone short story, but also written in such a way that I can extend it if people wish to read more. I'm busy with another story that has more then one chapter, but I'll keep this story in mind.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 11 years ago
Very good

The 'science' of it doesn't make any sense. But the story is really fun and sexy. More would be fantastic.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
great sci fi story This is a great pilot for a series

This story rocked it had a real twist with the sexual situation and the naivety of the Steve brought great emotion in to play. The detail and description was phenomenal. The author had me hooked from the very beginning. I had no idea where this was going which added to the drama and slow buildup. I enjoyed the story immensely. The story was erotic but full bodied with intriguing emotion. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A good first try

The dialogue needs some polishing - it sounds kinda stilted. But it's a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A sequel

Needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a good start on a series

Steve would probably put more forethought into his first outing, but a good start on a multi part story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need a good editor. The basic story was good, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOblivius@Oblivius
An interesting distinction: Fantasies that are possible in real life. (Threesome, Anal, ect.) Fantasies that surpass reality. (Transformations, Mind Control, ect.) What type of fantasies do YOU have?