Steve vs Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve started to forget the awkwardness of the moment and enthusiastically returned Alice's kiss, his tongue searching hers. Inwardly grinning Alice broke the kiss, climbed off Steve and kneeled in front of the sofa. Gripping Steve's skirt and panties she gave a light tug to signal her intent. Giving no protest he raised his hips to allow Alice to remove his garments. She locked her eyes with Steve and dropped the clothes next to the sofa.

Keeping her eyes on Steve's she lowered her head and lightly kissed his thigh. She gradually moved upwards, planting feathery kisses as she went. The touch so soft that it frustrates rather then relieves. Each kiss gave Steve a tingling jolt that arced through his body, his legs tensing.

As Alice neared the swollen pussy, she could feel the heat radiating against her cheek. The strong womanly musk of Steve filled her senses. She gave Steve a long, slow kiss on the right side of his engorged lips... and gave another one to the left. Patiently she alternatively kissed next to it, softly expelling her breath occasionally onto his lips while her mouth was moving over.

"Ohhh... please...." Steve moaned, but Alice still kept up with the teasing, kissing all around his lips. But not touching... it. Frustrated and feeling impatient, his hips bucked towards her lips, trying to receive the needed attention.

Suddenly she flattened her tongue and gave him wide, long licks from the bottom of his pussy to the sensitive clit at the top.

"Oh shhhhiiiiit!" Steve yelped, taken aback by the intense heat the long licks gave him. His back arched backwards into the couch; his mouth open in a plaintive 'O'.

Grabbing his wriggling hips, Alice attacked Steve's clit. Her tongue flicked rapidly from side to side, causing him to thrash on the sofa. His pussy roiled beneath her onslaught. He could feel a huge wave approach, growing with size with each lick.

"DON'T STOP! Ohhhh.... fuuuuck...."

Breathing heavily Steve grabbed Alice's head and pulled her against him and 'instinctively' humped against her lips, needing more... Alice saw the crest of the wave approaching. For the killer she reached up to his breast and squeezed his nipple hard.

His loud moaning suddenly stopped. His pussy seized and shuddered, clenching at nothing as the orgasm ripped through his body. His mind was lost, blank, his body deliciously cramping against the rolling waves crashing through it. With a sigh his body collapsed onto the sofa, body still twitching and spasming.

Alice stood up and with a grin wiped the juices from her face with her arm and sat beside him on the couch.

"That was sooo intense! I can't believe it! It felt so much better then... err... anything ever!"

"We girls know how to make it feel juuuust right." she purred trailing her fingernails through his hair and pulled him in for another tongue-happy kiss. Alice broke the kiss and gazed intently into his eyes

"And I believe I have promised a certain someone that I'll her show exactly how." she winked. She turned around and beckoned Steve to unzip her dress. Unzipped, she dragged the dress from her body dropped the garment next to the sofa. Dressed in only her knickers she twisted back towards him. She leaned into Steve and nibbled his ear, her breath caressing his neck.

He shivered. Her palms sliding up from his hips, embracing him, she pulled him backwards on top of her. Surprised by this move, he accidentally banged his against the armrest. Alice giggled; holding her hand over her mouth as he sheepishly rubbed his head.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Ye, I'm fine. Just surprised that's all."

She smiled. Folding her arms around his neck, she kissed him, sucking his lower lip. Steve's left hand pressed next to her head he returned her kiss. His other hand fumbled with her right breast. Remembering how Alice had previously handled his breasts, he tried to mimic her. Changing the rhythm from blindly grabbing, he softly massaged her breasts in circular motions. He gripped the nipple between his index finger and thumb and rolled it, squeezed it.

"Oooh... that's nice." Alice sighed, eyes closed. For a few minutes they continued making out. Opening her eyes Alice looked at him with fire in her eyes. "Okay enough of that. I need you down there."

She unwrapped her arms from his neck and pushed him off her. She lifted her rear and slid her underwear off, throwing it over her shoulder. She ran her palms over her breasts and opened her legs wide.

"Claire, why don't you get to know my little kitten down there? Make her purr." she growled.

Taken aback, he stared down at Alice. It is one thing to covertly peek on girls in the showers who are unaware of your attention. Sure it is a rush to know you are doing something forbidden, something naughty, but this is different. Here a attractive young woman is opening herself up for him to ravish. A woman that wants you to want her.

If he still had a cock, he wouldn't be able to control himself and plunge right it, but alas he was now a woman and his pussy could only throb and itch. He was also at a loss what to do.

Sweat beading down his face he faced his first real encounter with the real deal. Unlike his unkempt snatch, well he didn't think it will see any action, her lips were well groomed. Her lips were bare and a little landing strip was left above her hard nub. Her red inner lips are swollen and glistening with need.

Mentally steeling himself he knelt and lowered his head to her pussy. Again trying to imitate Alice he went straight to the hard nub and licked it.

Alice's hips bucked. "Whoa, not so fast! You can go for my clit a bit later. Don't rush; this is not a contest to see how fast you can make me cum. Take your time and enjoy yourself down there. Why don't you take a taste first? Go give me some licks on my inner lips."

Lowering his head back to the lips, he took some tentative licks at her wet folds, tasting her musky flavor. The taste wasn't as strong as he had imagined, being light and fresh. With his tongue he explored her sex, rolling his tongue, long and short licks and sometimes kissing.

Eyes closed, head resting against the armrest Alice massaged her breasts, giving appreciative moans each time Steve hit the right spots. He hips began to rotate in small, circular motions, reacting to his ministrations.

"Hmmm... ooh yes! Right there... now try to make a rhythm... keep it up... yes... ooh... so good." She bit her lower lip, moaning as Steve kept a steady rhythm on her sweet spot. With his hands kneading her bums, her moaning steadily rose.

"Oooohhh... oh God!!!"

Sensing she is close, Alice lowered one of her hands to clit and started rapidly rubbing, the other mauling and pinching her nipple.

"Ahhh... ohhh... Oohhh Yesss!!!" she hissed.

The heat rose in her body, searing her insides and sending her quivering. Steve tried his best to keep his tongue on her as her body bucked uncontrollably. Her body exploded.

"OOOHHH... MY... GOD!!!" she screeched.

In her frenzy she kept on frigging and pinching herself, drawing out the orgasm that is radiating through her body. Her back arched, lifting her buns from the bench, her hips humping the sky. Her pussy clenched and spluttered, droplets splattering her thighs. Stunned by the violence of Alice's eruption, Steve fell over backwards landing with a thud on his ass.

The screeches died down, the eruption of Alice starting to fade. Sagging exhausted into the bench, her eyes fluttered open and searched for Steve. She flashed him a tired grin once she found him on the floor.

"Orgasm like this is the reason that I love sex. Wow. I went off like a rocket."

"You don't say. Almost snapped my head off there..." Steve muttered, rubbing his neck. Alice snickered at that and punched him in the shoulder.

"You minx! I wasn't thaat rough. But Claire, you did pretty well for your first time. Give us another month then you will munch muffins like a pro." Steve's mouth dropped open.

"Another m-month!? We are doing this again!? We barely know each other as it is."

"Well we are already friends, silly. Of cause our relationship won't only consist of sex. We will do other things, like watch movies, shopping and so forth. But we will be friends with benefit, unless you don't want to. We moved a bit fast today, so I will understand if you are uncomfortable with it."

"No! Err... sure we can be friends. Today was a bit hectic, that's all." Steve scratched his head in confusion.

"Cool! Why don't you give me your cell phone number so I can give you a call?"

Steve froze.

What did he just do!? The medicine only works for a day and it is not possible to stay in female form for long periods of time. He shudders at the thought of all the complications. Secondly, Claire does not exist in real life. He wanted to stay unnoticed at the sidelines like usual. Well that was the plan. He needed a new one.

"Errr... sorry Alice. I don't owe a cell."

"You are kidding right? How do you get by without one?" she exclaimed, eyes wide.

"Never needed one before." he shrugged.

"How will we contact each other then?"

"Well... lets see... errr... how about email? Do you have some paper? Let me write it down for you..." Alice nodded, stood up and walked to a cabinet, fishing a piece of paper and a pen from it and handed both pen and paper to him. He quickly scribbled the info on it and gave it Alice. Inwardly Steve smiled. With an email he can still pretend that he is Claire without Alice being suspicious. He can also control the flow of the messages so they only meet if he is ready.

After Alice inspected the slip of paper she flashed him her most winning smile and hugged him fiercely. "Yay! We will be best of friends. I just know it!"

Smiling weakly, he looked over her shoulder and spotted a clock on a mantelpiece. Wow! The time sure flew. But he must get to his apartment soon. He still needs to gather the results from this test. With effort he pushed her from him.

"Alice, as fun as all of this was, I need to go and do some... chores. Can you give me a lift to the swimming pool? I need to... err... go to administration for... for... my card! Yes, my card. I still need a membership card before I get into any trouble."

Pursing her lips, she shrugged. "Well, sure. Guess we can get together another time. Lets get dressed then we can go."

After dressing, Alice brought Steve to the swimming pool. After giving Steve one last lingering kiss, she waved him goodbye and drove away. Steve stood in front of the entrance, mulling over the events of the day.

"Well things might get interesting."

******

Well hello lit readers! This is my first story longer then one Word page I have ever written and I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any comments you'd like to drop, suggestions, critique, glorious praise, whatever, feel free to do so. And if you feel particularly inspired throw me some votes.

12