Steven and the Cheerleaders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With every fantasy the three cheerleaders told Steven of, his cock pumped in and out of Sally's cunt. He felt the warm juices of her sex coating him, blanketing him in globs of sticky fluids he knew someday he'd be dining from. The thought of his big breasted sister wanting to suck his cock, take it up her ass and ride him hard, made his balls tighten in anticipation. He'd fantasized about his little sister several times and knowing that she'd been doing the same thing only added to his growing lust.

He glanced back at Jessica and Danielle, as Sally's cunt muscles milked his tool. He saw Jessica had moved to lean against one of the side doors. One leg draped high over the back of the bench seat, the other tossed over Danielle's shoulder. Danielle had moved in between the luscious beauty's thighs and was busy munching on pussy, while telling Steven how much each one of the girls wanted to fuck him.

"But I'm first," Sally groaned, increasing her pace, the stopping, only to start up again, this time moving faster.

"Yeah, lucky slut," Jessica groaned. Her fingers moved to Danielle's head and she mashed the woman's face deeper into her sex.

Steven watched for as long as he could, eventually though he could not help but lift and drop the vixen on his lap to the tune of her "fuck me harder" playing in his head. His nails bit into her skin. His hips lifted and fell. Her ass bounced back and forth against him and her fingers dug at his denim clad thighs. His balls hurt, being trapped in the jeans, but it was nothing like the pain his cock was enduring being forced to live inside the hot, slippery home, and stay on the edge of a climatic explosion. He bit down on Sally's shoulder, sucking her flesh and marring her skin with a red bruise that would later become brown and black.

"Fuck Steven!" Sally groaned. She threw her head back and arched all at the same time. He understood she was close, so he fought to maintain his erection so she could come and then he could squirt his load all over her ass. When he felt the juices of her orgasm shower him, he counted to thirty, slower than he thought possible and pulled out of her. Sally understood. She bent over, resting her elbows on the seat next to her and extended her ass.

"Give it to me baby," she told him.

Steven wasn't sure what was more beautiful. The thought of her ass swallowing his rod, or seeing steady streams of come marking her perfectly formed derriere. He opted for the second choice, knowing full well he'd be filling her tight cavern some other time. He stroked his cock, enjoying the slippery texture of Sally's come on his skin. A few hard jerks was all he needed to spray the creamy globes with his seed. He heard her whimper, "yes baby" and then he shot a second volley over her ass.

Jessica and Danielle both watched. Jessica, rewarded with the best view, soon came and sprayed her honey all over Danielle's face. Danielle moaned and slurped up the liquid silk, swallowing the nectar and then coming up to share the flavorful beverage with its owner. The two girls' mouths moved together, cleansing palettes that tasted of passion.

A pair of headlights caught Steven's attention and he knew, though the car was a great distance away that it was his parents. He ran one finger between Sally's ass cheeks, pushing a drop of his come into her hole. "Get dressed girls; the welcome wagon is here."

The three cheerleaders screamed for him to shut the light off, which he did. He pushed his come-covered cock into his jeans, zipped up and got out of the truck, hoping to give the girls time to slip back into their clothes. He walked to the back of the SUV, chuckling as the three women getting dressed, forced the vehicle to rock back and forth. The lights came closer and he covered his eyes slightly to ward off the glare. Headlights were shut off and only parking ones remained as the car pulled to the side and the engine was turned off.

He smiled and walked over to the driver's side. "Hey Dad," he said, opening the door for his father.

"Tab said you had trouble. I told her to replace that tire," Peter Cavalie said, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Sorry about getting out here so late, its going on three a.m.. We got home and figured you picked up the girls, went to the game and stayed out. Tab was asleep when we got home, so your Mother and I just went to bed. She got up later and woke me. She told me where you were and what happened."

"No big deal dad. I fell asleep. The girls entertained themselves and then later we all chatted some when I woke up. You got enough room for all of us?" he asked, looking over his father's minivan and thinking how much fun he and the girls could have in it, if he needed to car pool again.

"Yeah, let's throw the old tire in the back, then we'll get it fixed tomorrow. Your sister and you can come out here and change it then . . . but make sure she changes it! It's her responsibility," Peter said as he walked toward the SUV, that was no longer moving. He waved hello to the three cheerleaders as they climbed out of the Tahoe.

They waved back and watched as Steven took the original tire and tossed it into the back of the van. The group of girls grabbed their bags and headed to the van. "I've called your parents and told them about the car troubles. You'll all be staying in the guests' bedroom tonight, since Tab's sick. Then tomorrow Steven can take you home. Tab too . . . I don't care if she's spewing her guts out on the floor or not, she's going to change that tire!"

Steven snickered. His dad refused to have a wimp daughter and the flu was no excuse for being irresponsible. He knew though . . . if Tab was still sick, he'd change the flat, but instead of making her do his chores, or force her to treat him to dinner for payment, he'd have another way for her to show her appreciation.

He got into the van with his Dad, watched the three girls huddle in the back seat, leaving the middle bucket ones empty. He wondered how daring they would be with his father driving, but much to his disappointment only the sounds of soft snoring filled the interior of the red vehicle.

"Poor things must be exhausted after staying out all night. Sorry you got stuck, Steven. I know hanging out with your sisters high-maintenance friends, isn't your idea of fun," Peter said to his son.

Steven shrugged. "Eh, no big deal dad. I learned a bit more about my sister and her friends. Sometimes they need someone to unload on and I was the guy tonight." He hid his smile as the drove down the road.

"That's good. It doesn't hurt to be a friend to those girls. I know they get a bit . . . flighty, but all in all their all good kids."

"Ooh yeah, Dad. They'll take ya to heaven and back," Steven muttered.

"What was that?" Peter asked.

Steven yawned. "Nothing Dad, just talking out loud . . . tired too. I sure hope Tab feels better in the morning." He leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. He had plans for little sister and they included more then being bent down and changing a tire.

12