All Comments on 'Stewardess'

by soccermomcheryl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Foul...

Lick the toilet seat.. Your not happy enough getting your pussy licked you treat her worse than a fucking dog!!!! May the same happen to you, what goes around comes around..

I gave it a one wish i could have rated it less..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Brilliant !!!

Well written and extremely erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice story...but

I liked the theme of the story. I didn't like the extreme humiliation of peeing on her face or licking the toliet seat. But, hey, it's your fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it

I love this genre. You're developing well into the style of your idols. Please keep writing. (Is another chapter of "Princess" coming soon?)

littlemissnaughtygallittlemissnaughtygalabout 18 years ago
Down right horrifying

This was down right horrifying!! Literotica should have refused this story all together. I am a dom, and let me tell you girl, I wouldnt ever put any of my subs in front a cumslut like you..You'd be the one who would make the good Bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
For which airline..

...does this stewardess work? I must fly with them next time my wife and I travel to USA! This was highly charged and brilliantly told. I generally prefer such stories told from the sub's point of biew but with Princess and Stewardess wou've demonstrated that you are the mistress of both voices. Hope you'll continue both these stories soon. How about one where the passenger's husband is travelling with her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Erotic element lacking

I don't particularly like stories involving younger women preying on older women. The other way around is much more erotic. Also, I don't particularly like public humiliation or urination. Again, it's just not all that erotic. I do find the sub/dom angle interesting, but that's about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wet

hottttt, but i am mswickedwanda to bitches. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dirty gertie, slutty and flirty

Wow, it was disgustingly erotic! I loved the pee scene. She was so dirty. When can Mandy fly me? lol

Falc570Falc570almost 17 years ago
This was an excellent story !

A quickie at the airport ! This was simply supurb. I love the change of pace from your other stories. You decided to tell this story from the Misstress or dominant point of view, unlike your Peaches and Princess series. I love how you bring the sub to a place of utter degradation and humiliate them to an earth shattering orgasm. I would love to read more indepth stories of submissive women eating your ass, sucking and drinking your piss as you tell them how filthy and slutty they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
perfect

I'm not normally turned on by the humiliation scenes but your writing is so vivid and characters so deep that I can feel what they feel. You have great fantasies Cheryl and write them well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Masterful erotic humilation

i read it countless times, and keep reading it. I got sooo horny...i wish i was that submissive slut, used and abused by your cunt and sweaty, smelly feet.

369abcdef@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

woow,

what a great creation of immence feeling, scene creation and drama

i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This

Life sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I Love It. I love to see older women be used like door mats and suffer.

I am a true male and I believe women should be dominated and treated like the sluts they are.

After all what are women good for? having children, cooking, cleaning the house and a good fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not interested in BDSM but some will like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horrible people. Horrible story. Why did you waste your time writing this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous