All Comments on 'Still More Friends! Ch. 03'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
I knew It !!

In my earlier comments to you Nasty, I had it figured that the lovely Laura was a devious slut, and would figure a way to get Scott's big monster cock up her snatch again.

I also had Scott figured too. He has devised a method that will get him into Laura's tight cunt again too. When Laura and Scott were alone at the cabin, after she jacked his cock in the shower, and they got ready to part company in the last story, it was inevitable that she would fuck Scott again. When you so aptly described the look in her eyes as the trio parted company.

I suspect, after this encounter at the cabin, John will allow them to fuck anytime the couple want to , as long as he gets the chance to fuck Sonia once in awhile.

Now we are getting back to what I like, good clean honest swinging with a twist of BDSM.

The only thing I can't relate to in this story however is that Sonia would want to fuck John's little cock at all, when she could have Scott's monster of of a cock all the time to provide that good friction on her hard clit while shoving it in and out of her pussy. In other words, Laura has been honest, in that she likes that monster better than John's little weenie, but Sonia fantacized of John's weenie while shunnig Scott's monster meat. Could it be that now that she has seen it, and had it, that the fantasy will die?

BTW, another "5" chapter. Good writing, and an easy read because of excellent editing.

Gary

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Greedy little slut

Laura that is....

Keep up the good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous