All Comments on 'Still Searching...'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
:It stuck:

OK, I admit, I have only read the first page of this stpry, but when I read of the frustration and throwing the baseball at the wall and saw the worsds: "It Stuck." I knew I would like it. I can't wait to read the rest!

JR

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally implausible story

I just couldn't understand him, his actions or reactions. A waste of time.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

as soon as I was physically able I would have moved out

telling my folks that I cannot live with the bitch or around her friends

saying for them to ask the four of them together.. Maybe have a cop in the next room with a tape recorder.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago
Went too far

Was he wrong? Yes. He was a peeping tom, but the payback was way too much. Was the spank OK? Yes. Using him to pleasure themselves - questionable - technically it was rape, but he went along with it. The women raping his ass? Hell No. That was RAPE or sexual assault. He is going to be messed up for years about his sexuality, and what to want and expect in a relationship. He should have told his parents (even taken a lie detector test to prove his side). Although getting all 4 women in trouble with the law (unless it was done immediately afterward, even then it would be hard to charge them with sexual assault) the parents can certainly discipline their daughter. Since they would have thrown their son out and disowned him (and thrown him in jail) if he had raped his sister, the same should happen to her. Give her 3 days max to move out. I'm being nice here: Everything else of hers goes in storage and is paid for 3 months - after that its her problem. Let her see what life is like with no family. She's 20 or 21, has not finished college and was working to pay for school - but her parents were paying for everything else. Maybe she'll end up using drugs, maybe be a stripper or a prostitute, maybe she'll die young - oh well, it is what she deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous