Stolen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

"Are you okay Blondie?" Ren asked gently.

Sky didn't answer as she stood there woodenly. Finally Ren stepped aside and let her pass.

In the lounge room Sky sat on the chair she had been in before and curled her legs up under herself once again. She noticed that only Brent and Matty were left in the room. Ren paused in the doorway on his way past and looked in at Sky where she sat with her face averted from the others in the room.

"Matt, can you get Sky some paracetamol and a glass of water. Sky if you want anything else just let Matt know okay." Ren said then headed outside.

Matty headed to the kitchen to do as Ren had said. As well as the pain relief and water he grabbed a packet of biscuits in case she was hungry. In the lounge room Sky took the tablets and water silently and washed the tablets down quickly but didn't take any biscuits when he offered them to her.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers
12