Stolen Magic Bk. 01 Taken Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever been this wet before Gabriella?" he whispered against her lips. Gabriella shook her head. "Do you know what it means?"

"Stop..."

Slater laughed. "Do you even know what that means anymore?"

One finger, only one and it was so tight, they could both feel it. To Slater all that mattered was he had gotten it in all the way, could almost feel the part of her that must be ruptured before he'd gain full access. To Gabriella it was pure horror. What had happened to drain the fight from her, to let this man violate her with such negligible, token resistance?

Slater knew enough about woman to sense where the mind of this one was going. She knew she shouldn't, but her body didn't agree. It was up to Slater to make the choice very clear.

The delicate edge of her lips skimmed over his finger, the ring of muscle holding, then relaxing, revealing her indecision. Slater pulled his finger out, all the way, noting how she relaxed, mistaking withdrawal as relief. Without waiting for her to regain her bearings Slater pushed his finger back in and began a slow, steady motion, a caress of the exposed aperture she knew not how to defend to his assault. He felt when she forgot she wanted to.

The moistness he touched flowed a little more, enough to make him harder, knowing it would ease his way. Needing to test it Slater tried to add another finger to his slow thrusting. At first it wouldn't go. The girl tensed.

"Relax Gabriella." Slater slid his lips along her face, kissing in a slow trail, breathing to warm the damp path left behind. "You will not regret it."

Gabriella made a shift away from him which was laughable. It didn't even make the least believable motion of her trying to dislodge him. "I don't know you. This is wrong...please..."

Lips curved in satisfaction Slater licked up the curve of the girl's throat. "You needn't beg my dear...I am happy to oblige."

A little gasp of breath and a moment of ease and Slater managed to work the second finger in. It wouldn't move though. Two fingers deep within Slater continued kissing her, hoping to relax the girl enough that she wouldn't fight the inevitable.

When Slater pressed closer he noted a part of the girl too honest to hide what it wanted. Nipples hard, breast quivering to be touched, all ground against his chest. Slater gave in to their call, releasing the seduction of her mouth, with lips that strained to prove resistance, and dropped his mouth to the soft mounds of flesh that welcomed him.

A first suckle and he knew it was the path he must take. Gabriella arched back under him, crying out. She had never been touched there, or any of the other places he was touching her, but...

It didn't feel like a violation. His hot breath spilling over her flesh, his lips, the touch of moisture, the little teasing flicks of his tongue. All her attention flowed to the little nubs she'd paid so little attention to since they'd made their presence known. Granted boys had looked, but it was a sacred part of her, a part forbidden to others.

As forbidden as the flesh below, which he had well invaded in her distraction. No longer jarred into the tightness, unable to exert the slightest motion, Slater was moving his fingers now. The movement wasn't painful, no longer felt wrong but in her stubborn mind. All Gabriella could think was deeper, more. All she could think was 'Don't Stop'.

It wasn't voiced, but Slater knew woman enough to sense it. Two fingers moving in and out of her with ease he knew she was almost ready. Playing a tiny nipple between his teeth he prepared himself for the goal, so close in hand. One more finger, slicked up nicely, and she could be breached without too much pain. Vaguely he recalled wanting the pain, but no more. Now he just wanted her, wanted to claim her, wanted to ease his dick, so hard and ready, deep into the tight warmth he could imagine holding him so close. Virgin pussy was always a treat but this, this tight little sheath ready to be molded by him, for him. This one would be different. This one would be worth more then a violent penetration.

Slater circled his index and middle finger, making room for more. The slickness that coated his fingers called to him and he couldn't help it. Pulling free he took a moment, watching her face, he licked the sweet juice from his fingers. Gabriella looked shocked, then entranced by the motion of his tongue, circling his fingers before he sucked on them with a lusty grin. Her reaction made his victory clear. She'd been given room to object. She hadn't.

Pulling her close Slater held the girl tight, more gentle kisses just to distract the work that took most of his attention. Opening her with the first two fingers he kept them near the very snug entrance, adding a third with care. The resistance made his cock all the more firm, demanding he quite his play and let it join. Sucking at her lips, drinking in her unrestrained moans Slater swore it could...very, very soon.

Stretching, pushing, Slater strained to gain entrance. The tip of his dick was damp against his braies, a taunting bead telling him he had taken too long to reach his goal. Growling in irritation Slater pushed hard.

Gabriella whimpered, closing down against the force that no longer sought to give pleasure. The sound stilled Slater. Looking down at her, seeing the girl for the first time since he'd begun, he saw the tears on her cheeks. They hadn't been there before, of that he was sure. Now he knew they came from his rough treatment. Bending down to distract her in a tender kiss he waited until she was distracted once again to try more. His tongue teasing hers relaxed her. His fingers pressed forth with more ease. Once they were in he could work on his own pleasure...

A throat cleared behind him. "My Lord Moloch...if I may have a word?"

Slater's head whipped towards the sound. Without withdrawing his fingers he snarled at the man. "No you may not. How dare you interrupt!"

Letting out a sharp gasp Gabriella tried to pull away. Care forgotten Slater grabbed her hip with one hand, holding her still. When she tried to break free again he put some pressure on his fingers in warning. "Quickly Heim. As you can see I am busy."

Heim opened his mouth, looking nervous. "I understand, but if I may be so bold My Lord...?"

"Spit it out Heim!"

Slater's rage silenced Heim at first. Loyalty to his liege forced the words out. "The girl belongs to your brother Lord Moloch. He will kill you if you defile her."

Slater went still. "Fuck." he hissed, looking down at the girl who had turned her head in shame and fear. He pulled his fingers from her and stood, glaring down at the erection that didn't understand self-preservation. "Fuck!"

Turning his back on the girl he took several menacing steps towards Heim. "Get her a change of clothes, keep her away from the others." his fist hit his side, eyes narrowing as he waited for a response. Heim nodded.

With that Slater left the tent. Damn his brother, damn that tempting little bitch. Looking down at the bulge that marked him as a fool he let out a roar that cleared his men from his path.

"Fetch me a camp whore! And she best be fitting or I'll have your balls." he shot at one of his men who was staring at him from beneath a hastily erected pavilion. The man ran to comply.

***

Gabriella stared at the opening of the tent, shaking her head. God how could she let him do that to her? She lifted her head slowly, cheeks crimson as she met the eyes of the witness to her disgrace.

The little man, much wrinkled and bent, gave her a kind smile. "Worry not little one. Lord Moloch is a soldier, they tend to be crude. He will be brought to heel by his brother." turning he lifted a small, rough sack. Reaching inside he pulled out a white bunch of cloth. He held it out to Gabriella.

Gabriella took it, distracting herself by looking it over. It was a simple, long dress, the texture telling her it was some kind of cotton.

"Rest child. You will be in the care of the king soon."

Gabriella nodded, waiting until the man left to change. Over and over in her mind his words repeated in a jumbled blur. Only one thing was clear. In the care of the king didn't sound very reassuring. She didn't know of any king, not in the land she was born. Wherever she was now, this rough, wet, barbaric place was far beyond all she'd ever known.

All she knew now was she was nowhere near home. All she knew now was she wanted to get away.

Curling into the pile of pillows Gabriella wrapped her arms around her knees.

"I want to come home daddy." the words, out loud, for none but she to hear made her heart ache with longing. "Daddy please come take me home."

***

Please Note: Much thanks to those who have read and commented so far. The first part was short, but I aim to make the following ones longer and try to find a good balance. I hope you are enjoying the story so far and welcome any questions or comments. No guarantee that I'll answer, but I'll try.

12