Stone and the Gangster's Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden switch from rabid dominatrix to this fawning over the girl's bottom fooled me completely, and it wasn't until the first sharp slap of Stella's palm and Amy's yelp that I realised what was to come.

"I'll teach you to put things inside your pussy, you filthy whore," Stella snarled. Her palm struck tender flesh again. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Two more handprints appeared as Amy's skin began to redden.

"No," Amy sobbed. "No, don't. Please. I'm sorry, Stella. I'm so sorry. I won't do it again."

Three blows in quick succession stopped Amy's pleading, instead the girl began to wail.

"Don't lie to me," Stella said with a snort of derision. "You can't help yourself. You love playing with your little pink pussy, eh?"

"I do, I do," Amy admitted with another gasp. "I can't help it. I get so turned on and horny. I just have to play with myself. It feels so good when I come."

"Oh, that's so wicked!" Stella cried. Her hand smacked against Amy's glowing buttocks at least six more times. "So bad. You're a dirty girl."

So far I'd just been sat there like a lump with Amy's weight against my thighs. I felt the girl squirming as she tried unsuccessfully to deflect the stinging blows from her defenceless rump. It wasn't doing much for me in terms of arousal, but I assumed Amy was actually enjoying herself.

"Spank her," Stella ordered. "She calls you her daddy." Stella's mouth curled in disdain. "You haven't done much for disciplining the filthy little bitch so far, have you ... Daddy?"

Amy writhed against my legs. "No, Daddy," she moaned. Please, don't smack me."

I took Amy's sobbing plea to be all part of the game. I looked at Stella, whose blue eyes now sparkled with some indefinable emotion. Was she turned on by this, or was she some professional that Amy had paid for her services? Finally, after Stella met my gaze with a challenge of her own, I decided to hell with it and swatted Amy's already glowing buttocks.

The girl gasped and squirmed while Stella laughed and said derisively, "You call that a spanking?" Her eyes filled with scorn. "Slap her. Make her arse sing. Make the little bitch sorry for all the dirty stuff she's done."

"Oh, no, Daddy. Oh, God, please ... No ... I beg you, Daddy. Don't smack my bottom again. It's so sore. I'll be good from now on. I promise."

"Do it," Stella said through gritted teeth. "Spank her or she'll never learn."

I gave Amy's rump four heavy-handed thwacks. Each time my palm struck her skin Amy's buttocks jiggled. There were angry handprints on her flesh, swollen and bruised looking, and I wondered at the consequences for the girl after such a tanning. She wouldn't be able to sit down for days.

"You know that this is doing no good, don't you?" Stella said while Amy moaned and sobbed. "The little bitch loves it really. Don't be fooled by the crying and the pleading." Stella wedged a hand down between Amy's thighs. "Look at that," she said with a smug smirk of triumph. She held her fingers up for me to see. "She's so wet down there it's like she's pissed herself. Here," Stella offered. "Feel for yourself."

It was true. When I pushed my fingers between Amy's legs and felt her pussy they came up smeared with the girl's desire.

"I know a way to sort you out," Stella said as she rose to her feet and moved to her bag of tricks. To me, as she approached with something I couldn't yet identify in her hand, Stella said, "Spread her arse cheeks." I complied and then saw that Stella the object Stella had brought with her was a butt-plug. The thing began at a blunt point, all rounded for an easy insertion and which then spread to a diameter of some inches. I was relieved to see Stella had also collected a tube of some lubricating gunk; to think of that brutal device puncturing Amy's sphincter made my own eyes water. "There," Stella whispered as she smeared a dollop of lube over the stain of Amy's anus. "Nice and slick for this fucker to slide in."

"Oh ..." Amy groaned, head lolling as Stella probed at the puckered opening. "It's filling my arse," she moaned.

If anything I thought that having that butt-plug slid into her backdoor made Amy even hornier than before. But, it seemed, that was the plan, to get the girl all hot and bothered, really get her going but without allowing her to touch her pussy at all. I imagine that for a girl like Amy, with her voracious sexual appetite, not touching her clitoris or being able to finger her pussy would be an exquisite torture. This led me to deduce that, eventually, when Stella finally allowed the girl her release, that the floodgates would open and Amy would come a river. There was no doubt in my mind at all that this performance was entirely for Amy's gratification.

"Dump the filthy cunt on the settee and come over to the chair," Stella instructed with her usual charm. After a little wriggling around I managed to get into a position where I could slide Amy off my lap and onto the sofa. Then I joined Stella by the ladder-backed chair. The woman sat with her legs wide and, after unbuttoning her blouse, levered her large breasts out of the cups of her bra. "Get your cock out," she hissed without any ceremony, while at the same time hooking her underwear to one side with a finger so she could rub her fleshy vulva.

I wasn't too sure what to expect, but I had an inkling that it would involve the jaded blonde and my erection. Stella was on me as soon as I freed my cock from my jeans. She reached for me and stroked her fist along the length, commenting on how hard I was.

From across the room, laid on her side looking at us, Amy murmured, "Don't do it, Daddy. Not with her."

"He loves it, you stupid bitch," Stella interjected. "He doesn't need a dirty slut like you to play with him and get him all sexy; he needs a real woman." Stella slid my cock between her soft breasts, squeezing the tit flesh around me as she goaded the trussed up girl and tit-wanked me.

I looked down at Stella as she worked her soft magic on my length. The rings on her fingers appeared expensive to my, albeit inexpert, eye. Her nails were perfectly manicured, pearlescent and sculpted, which also suggested that Stella had some cash to throw about. What was her background? What was her relationship with Amy? How did they meet?

And then all those trivial questions just evaporated when I felt the tingling onset of my surge.

"That's good," I groaned without meaning to.

"Daddy!" Amy gasped while Stella gave a low, dark chuckle.

"You like my tits, eh?" Stella asked as my cock leaked pre-cum. The woman then smeared the slippery ooze across her chest and the smooth upper slopes of her breasts. The deep crease of Stella's cleavage shone with the fluid that dribbled out of me. "He likes my big jugs better than your tiny tits, slut," she called. "Look at him; he's so excited he's pissing goo all over my boobs."

I glanced in Amy's direction when the girl let out a sob. She whispered, "No, Daddy. Don't let her do it. She's a dirty old whore. Please, Daddy. Untie me and lick my pussy. It's so hot and itchy. I need to come. Fuck me instead. Give me your lovely big cock."

The gleam in her eyes told me that Amy wanted me to do exactly the opposite. I'd bet she really was desperate to touch herself, but that she and Stella had it all planned. Stella wouldn't grant Amy any freedom until they'd both played out their sordid parts in this dirty little scene. In reality Amy loved this game. When, eventually, this thing finally reached its conclusion, I knew Amy would come and come, her climax all the more intense because of the build up.

By then, with Stella's breasts milking me, I was already caught up in the whole thing, only too willing play along with it; I fancied the arse of the blonde and her comfortable body, and if I got to fuck both of these two filthy-minded, potty-mouthed women, I wasn't going to complain.

Again, my little head ruled my actions. It was becoming a habit.

"I'm going to suck him now," Stella informed Amy. "You just lie there and watch his face. You just see how a proper woman pleases a man."

I groaned and pushed my fingers into the blonde's hair as her lips folded around the bulging plum of my cock-head. Stella's hair fell loose when I knocked one of the fastenings out of place and, with her eyes staring up at me, face distorted by my girth stretching her lips, hair in disarray, Stella appeared, in my eyes, to be the personification of the mature slut.

The impression was reinforced in my mind by Stella's breasts, big and heavy and round, all smeared and stained, hanging over her bra while she rubbed her vulva and sucked my root.

"Oh, fuck," I heard Amy groan. "That's so dirty. Look at you two ... It isn't fair. I want someone to lick my pussy while I suck cock."

My dick plopped from Stella's lips with a distinctly wet sound. She pushed at me with a hand, rising to her feet when I stepped back a pace. "Put the chair closer to the settee," Stella instructed me. "I want her to see it all close-up."

Without questioning I lifted the chair nearer to the sofa while, simultaneously, Stella retrieved the rubber cock. She then sat on the chair and, with her sex pouting all heavy-lipped and sodden a matter of inches from Amy's face, Stella slid the dildo into her opening.

Amy gasped and Stella snarled, "Stick your cock in my mouth. Let the bitch watch me suck you while I fuck my hole with this fucking thing."

The dildo slithered in until there was almost none of it visible. Stella then began to thrust in and out, grunting and groaning with her face stuffed full of my gristle. Her pussy squelched obscenely as the blonde fucked herself more and more urgently. She slobbered and slurped at my pole, licking and sucking and making her lips pop around the domed head from time to time. With one hand busy with the dildo, Stella worked the root of my cock, pumping me with a hand while massaging my swinging balls.

"Oh fuck," I heard Amy groan. "I want to play with my pussy. Please, Daddy, untie my hands so I can rub myself. I'm so fucking horny just watching you."

"Shut up," Stella hissed, her hand moving quickly while she stroked my length. "Watch and suffer and think about how good it feels for me to shove this thing into my cunt." She eased the dildo out of her body and held it close to Amy's face. "I can't tell you how good it is to fuck myself with it." Next she waggled my cock in her hand. "And this is so sexy too. Sucking his dick is getting me all hot to be fucked." Stella paused and smirked at the girl, helpless on the sofa. "He's going to put his big dick into my cunt and we're going to fuck. How does that sound?"

"I want it to be me," Amy wailed. She looked up at me, her green eyes pleading. "Fuck me instead, Daddy. My pussy is nice and tight." Amy jerked her chin at Stella. "Not like her big ugly cunt. Hers is disgusting, all big and floppy. Fuck my little pussy instead, Daddy. Please."

To be honest I found Stella's ungainly labia and meaty clitoris hugely erotic. I thought that the woman's pussy had character, an ugly beauty that sent an arterial burst of lust through me when the loose flaps clung to the shaft of the dildo on the outstroke. Having said that I did have first-hand experience of Amy's pussy, and I had to admit that fucking into her spongy wetness as her clenching insides opened for me had a special appeal of its own.

I decided to let Stella continue to dictate proceedings.

Stella laughed and leaned in to rub the smeared dildo over Amy's face. "Open your mouth," she snapped. "You've got way too much to say still. Suck my cunt off this and keep fucking quiet for a change."

For a few seconds Stella held Amy's head still by clamping the girl's hair in her fist. She then fed the rubber cock between Amy's lips, forcing her to slurp and suck at it before withdrawing it again.

Amy gagged and coughed, silvery strands of drool sliding down her chin. "Fuck my mouth, Daddy," she urged, eyes glistening with tears as she spluttered and choked.

"There's no curing her, is there?" Stella said to me all matter of fact, as though referring to a recalcitrant child. "You'd better do it. Just fuck her throat while I get ready to teach her a proper lesson." Stella pointed to Amy and then at her bag. "Go on, fuck the tramp's throat. Choke her with your cock. I've got a surprise in store for her."

"Please, Daddy," Amy whispered. "Do it. Fuck my face. I want you to."

In for a penny, in for a pound, and while this wasn't exactly my thing, I was fired up enough to give it a try.

"Oh, fuck," Amy gasped when I positioned myself over her in a sort of half crouch and pressed my cock to her lips. "You're so big and hard ..." And then all she could do was swallow quickly as I held her head with one hand and pushed between her lips.

"Harder," Stella called over. "Really fuck her mouth. Make her gag. Choke her."

Amy gagged and coughed again when I slid out of her gullet. She gasped for air, more drool sliding out of her mouth as her eyes watered.

"More," Amy croaked. "Fuck my throat some more."

I eased my dick back into Amy's mouth, forcing myself to push more and more of my length into her. I could feel her throat constricting around me when her gag reflex kicked in, but at Stella's high-pitched urging, kept on pushing until Amy, somehow, had swallowed all of me. My balls butted against the girl's chin as she stared up at me, eyes wide and her mouth full to bursting as it bulged with meat.

"Oh my God," Amy croaked after another bout of coughing and spluttering and spitting saliva all over her chest. "I took it all," she said hoarsely, apparently proud of the fact that she'd managed to accommodate all of me in her gullet. My erection hung with silver ropes of drool which shivered and trembled as my cock waggled when I moved. Amy shook her head and tried to wipe her wet eyes against the sleeve of her tee-shirt, more strands of gloop dangling from her chin.

"And now you're going to take all of this," Stella announced, and when I turned my head at the sound of the blonde's voice I saw her advancing with yet another sex toy strapped to her body. "You're going to get fucked with this strap-on," Stella said with an evil grin twisting her lips. "But I'm not going to fuck your pussy with it ... It's going to replace that butt plug you've got wedged in your arse."

Far from being intimidated or scared by the prospect of having her anus probed by the thick length of rubber jutting from Stella's groin, Amy seemed delighted, even squirming around to offer herself.

"All of it," she gasped. "I'm so fucking horny I want it all. Both of you, do your worst to me, and then keep doing it."

Again at Stella's instruction, I positioned Amy bodily so that her round rump was vulnerable. I stared in fascination, stroking my cock slowly while watching Stella first pop the butt-plug from Amy's anus before she leaned over the girl and took hold of the rubber cock strapped to her body. Stella smeared a generous dollop of lube over the tip of the faux penis before, with a forefinger slick with the stuff, she eased a digit into the ring of Amy's sphincter.

With Amy's legs bound as they were, and because of her position on her side, her face to the sofa back, I could see the mollusc of the girl's vulva pressed between her thighs. The labia peeled tackily apart when Stella splayed Amy's buttocks and nudged her muddy hole with the blunt end of the strap-on.

"Oh, fuck," Amy groaned against the sofa back when, with a sharp thrust of her hips, Stella jabbed into her through the back door. "Oh fuck, yes!" she cried. "It feels so ... so fucking full back there. My arse feels stuffed with it. "Stella ... Please, Stella, fuck me with it. Fuck my arse. I fucking love it."

With all pretence blown away, as Stella thrust into Amy and the girl moaned her delight, the blonde looked at me and told me to untie Amy's wrists and ankles. "When she's loose," Stella continued, "I'll fuck her until she comes. Then she can watch and finger herself while you fuck me. Does that sound like a good idea? Wouldn't you like to fuck me, Stone?"

I nodded, too stunned to answer, shocked by the way my day had panned out. When I'd hoped that Amy's surprise would be a nice one, I'd never envisioned this. My fingers scrabbled at the bindings at the girl's wrists as she writhed and thrashed, thwarting my efforts until, finally, after more than a minute of fumbling, released from the restrictions of the bonds, Amy reached between her legs and rubbed herself quickly.

"I'm coming," she sobbed. "Oh ... Oh it feels so fucking good. My fingers in my pussy ... You, Stella, in my arse, fucking me ..."

Stella steadied herself with a palm resting on Amy's hip as she jabbed and stabbed and thrust, apparently determined to bore as deep into the girl's dirty-hole as she could probe. She looked at me standing to one side, my cock in my hand again while I committed every lewd detail to memory.

"Sit down," Stella hissed at me, eyes staring intently. "Sit down on that chair over there." She pointed to an armchair. "Hold you cock upright so I can climb onto it. When this bitch comes ..."

Even as I moved over to the chair, looking back over my shoulder as I went so I could watch every second of the depravity unfolding behind me, Amy grunted and swore, her body twitching, thighs juddering as they clamped against the hand still wedged between her legs.

Stella pulled the long rubber cock out of Amy's body. She cursed as she fumbled at the straps holding the apparatus in place, and then, with a yelp of triumph, Stella discarded the waggling rubber and harness contraption without a second's thought before she advanced on me.

The heat of her engulfed me as she clambered onto the chair. With her big tits pressing against my face, Stella began to ride me, urgent pants puffing out of her as her well-padded buttocks slapped against my thighs.

"Suck my tits," Stella groaned. "Let me fuck your lovely cock while you suck my tits. Go on, Stone," she urged. "I'm so turned on. Can you feel how horny I am? Can you feel how wet I am down there?" Jesus," she blasphemed, "I'm hotter than Amy. It feels so good to have your dick inside me, Stone. I want you deep ..."

Stella groaned and ground her pubis against me in an effort to take all of me, balls and all it seemed, into her body. There was no way I could hold off for long under the fleshy onslaught of Stella's generous breasts and squelching cunt.

"I'm going to come," I warned with a moan. "I can't stop it."

"Let it go," Stella sighed, her blonde hair falling over her face as she rose and fell on my cock. "Squirt me full of spunk," she squealed.

The stuff poured out of me while I cried out at the ecstasy of my release. Squirting deep into Stella's body, I clasped my fingers to her buttocks and dug them into the flesh, pulling her down onto my gushing dick.

"I can feel you!" Stella cried. "I can feel your cock pulsing. You're filling me with spunk, aren't you stone? Fill me with it. I want you to give me it all until it overflows."

Then she kissed me, her mouth pressed to mine while her tongue slid between my lips. The kiss went on and on, and even after my cock had finished its spurting Stella kept on kissing me.

Suddenly, Stella broke away. With a hand cupped between her legs the blonde hauled herself upright and staggered on those wicked heels across to the sofa. Amy lay there, fingers knuckle deep inside her opening as she stared across at me.

"That was so fucking sexy," she groaned. "Watching you two fuck ... Oh, God, it was so good to see your cock sliding up into her, Stone."

"Lick it out of me," Stella interrupted as she collapsed onto the settee almost on top of Amy. "Lick his spunk out of me, Amy."

Five minutes later and Stella, still with the skirt around her waist and her tits bulging over her bra cups, sat on the sofa smoking.