Stone and the Gangster's Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But the truth is, Stone, I didn't ever love Julie. It were never gonna 'appen. Course, back in the old days I never gave a shit about her, but now ... well, now something's happened to me, Stone. I've changed. I've met someone I really love and I feel as sick as fuck about Julie and I wanna try to help her. I want to move on; I want her to move on.

"Look where we are, Stone. Nineteen years later and it's come to this." Dave spread his arms while I glugged beer. Tommo sat there next to us, silent and immobile. "There are going to be some changes in the organisation soon, Stone. I'm giving it up, the nastiness. I'm retiring. I'm getting out and the fucking Russians or Albanians or the fucking Romanians can have it. The mad load of cunts." He leaned across the rickety table and crushed the butt of his smoke into a scratched and battered ashtray. "And you've got some decisions to make."

That surprised me. The first indication of my future. I blinked several times. What did he mean by that? Surely I was a goner.

"Me?" I blurted. "What do—"

"First off," Dave said, interrupting me. "You should see what Julie's really like." He nodded to Tommo, who then reached into a bag by Dave's feet. I half expected a pistol to come out of the bag but instead Tommo brought up a laptop and set it on the table. He fingered a couple of keys and then turned the machine so the screen faced me. "Earphones," Dave said with a jerk of his head in the direction of the bar's clientele. "I don't want to excite the fuckin' natives."

I plugged the earphone jack into the side of the computer and, mystified, looked at the screen.

It lasted twenty minutes. I'd seen enough after two but watched the whole thing through because it seemed that was what Dave expected.

I recognised the room immediately; or rather I recognised that the room featured on the video clip was a bedroom suite from the complex next to the beach. Then I saw Julie appear from the edge of the frame. It appeared that this clip was taken shortly after I'd left her by the pool that afternoon because the woman ambled into view wearing her skimpy bikini bottom. I heard a snatch of words as Julie spoke to someone just out of the frame. My heart sank. Not one of my lads. Please, no, not one of the boys.

Then two black men appeared, both of whom I recognised straight away. One was the gardener and the other looked after the pool and did any necessary maintenance around the place. And now it seemed they were about to service Julie Devine.

"Hurry up," I heard Julie say, her voice tinny and slightly distorted through the earpiece. "Take your shorts off. Let me see if it's true." The gardener stripped first, and when he slid his shorts down to reveal a long, semi-erect cock, Julie squealed with delight. "Fuck, yes!" she cried. "I never thought it was true, but you black lads do have big cocks. Come here and put that thing in my mouth."

Julie pulled the thong of her bikini down with indecent haste before sitting on the edge of the bed. She beckoned the man to her and reached for him as he approached.

"Black cock," Julie murmured as her fist closed around the man's girth.

Her head bobbed forward and she popped the purple tip of the cock-head between her lips. There was a quick exchange in Swahili between the gardener and the other man, followed by raucous laughter from both of them. I could only assume they were commenting on another white slut hungry for dark meat.

The second man stripped naked and bounded onto the bed behind Julie. He shuffled on his knees, big cock waggling in front of him until he reached Julie's back. I saw Julie let the gardener's erection plop from her mouth as she twisted around and grinned at the man behind her.

"Two big cocks," Julie sighed and replaced her lips around the gardener's dick.

The bloke groaned and shoved his fingers though Julie's shaggy blonde hair, forcing the woman to swallow more of his length. While that was going on, the second man pressed his body against Julie's back and encircled her torso with his arms. He squeezed and mauled Julie's tits, rolling her breasts in his palms as he massaged her heavy jugs.

The men spoke again, with the second man jiggling Julie's boobs in his palms. They both laughed before the gardener slid his dick through Julie's cleavage.

"You naughty boys," she scolded, smirking first at the man in front of her with his knob-end peeping from the deep crease between her tits. Julie twisted again and faced the man behind her. "I can feel your cock all stiff on my back," she sighed.

The man stroked his own fist along his length as he leaned in to lift Julie's chin and kiss her mouth. The woman's ardour obviously burned hotter as the kiss lengthened, her breathing quickened to short pants of desire while her lover filled her mouth with his pink tongue.

"Fuck," Julie gasped when the kiss eventually broke. "I'm ready for one of you beautiful bastards to fuck me."

The gardener pushed Julie's shoulder so she fell back onto the bed. With no further ceremony, in an act totally devoid of any finesse, he simply held her legs apart and aimed his cock at her opening.

The loud groan that exploded from the woman's chest distorted the speaker in my ear and I winced.

"Fuck my pussy with your big cock," Julie wailed. "Oh, God, split my cunt with it. You feel fucking huge!"

The man went at her, fucking into Julie with long, probing strokes. Julie went crazy, writhing and gasping, fingers clawing at the bed. The other man watched for a few moments before he grabbed Julie's face and kissed her again. Then, while Julie sobbed and moaned, eyes rolling to show nothing but the whites, the second bloke pushed his cock at her face.

When she felt the slippery knob slide across her cheek, Julie's eyes opened. She grinned, eyes flashing desire as she opened her lips and sucked hard on the first six inches of black cock that slipped into her mouth.

It got almost brutal after that as the men swapped Julie end for end. They hauled her into the position that best suited whoever was in her cunt at the time. They fucked her from behind, had her ride on their cocks, and spit-roasted her to a gagging, spluttering climax.

"Fucking hell," Julie gasped while, in a scene that reminded me of throat fucking Julie's daughter, thick threads of silvery drool hung off her chin and smeared her breasts. "I thought you two were going to meet in the middle of me. Both of you were so deep." Julie mauled her own breasts and sat upright on the bed. "I've never had a cock go so deep into my cunt," she sighed.

For the finale, Julie took the gardener between her legs, urging him to fuck her until he gave a huge bellow and thrust deep into her body. The man's buttocks tensed rhythmically, and it was obvious from the noises he made, the grunting and cursing in English, that he was filling the white woman with semen.

"Come on my tits!" Julie cried to the other man while his friend pumped Julie full of goo. "Let me see you come. Do it on my tits."

The bloke yanked at his cock, tugging urgently and aiming the eye at Julie's chest. The gardener groaned and slid out of Julie's body on a rush of viscous ooze just as his mate unloaded. Spunk jetted against Julie's flesh, spattering onto her while some dollops ricocheting off her taut breasts.

Even as the stuff burst out of the second man, Julie offered her mouth to him, taking two or three squirts on her tongue. She sucked at the bloke's knob-end while his climax cooled, swirling spunk around her mouth and allowing it to trickle over her chin from where it slopped onto the woman's chest and upper slopes of her breasts.

By the time the man's cock had ceased it's gushing outburst, Julie was utterly defiled, smeared with spunk while ropes of goo clung in glistening threads to her blonde hair.

Without a qualm, the man leaned low over Julie's body and kissed her mouth, tasting his own semen on her tongue.

"Boys," Julie gasped from the bed as both men slid back into their clothes. "We're going to do that again during this holiday." She rubbed a finger through her sticky labia and smeared spunk over her clit. "You could even bring another friend along for some fun," Julie added. "I think I could take three of you at a time."

The video ended abruptly, cutting out before I heard the men respond.

Dave looked across from where he'd positioned himself at the bar while the scene played out on the computer. I pulled the earpiece out and dropped it onto the table. He shook his head, eyes sad. "That's Julie," he said. Dave held up a hand and continued. "Now, Stone," he continued before I could speak, "do you want her? "Cause I'm divorcing her and moving on." Dave settled a serious look on me as he paused to light yet another cigarette. "You've been knobbing her and I just wondered if ... if you felt anything for her. I'm gonna help her, make sure she sees someone who can help her with her problem. I mean, it ain't normal is it? Fucking around like she does. But if you're in love with her, Stone, just tell me an' we'll work summink out together."

Jesus Christ ... was I hearing this properly? Dave Devine ... asking if I loved his tart of a wife. And what about what he'd revealed earlier? Who was this mystery woman that had caused this particularly nasty leopard to change his spots? Who had had such an effect on him? I couldn't believe it. Dave wasn't going to have me butchered or something else equally nasty, or even worse.

And what the hell was Tommo doing here, privy to all this? Why was he sitting there still looking all worried?

"I ..." I began. Swigging at the beer I found the bottle empty. "Cuh ... could I have another drink?" I stammered. "I don't get it, Dave," I said after the man had called for another Tusker for me. "I thought you were going to ... Well, you know ..."

"What? Fuck you up?" Dave laughed. "Fuckin' hell, Stone, if I'd offed every bloke Julie's shagged the Thames barrier would be fuckin' clogged with bodies. No, Stone, I told you, I want to help the poor demented cow."

"Who's the woman?" I asked.

Dave looked at me blank-faced. "Eh?" she responded.

"You ... you said you were in love. Who is she? Is it the one you used to see when we used the decoy Dave set-up?"

"Whoever said it were a bird, Stone?" Dave said quietly.

And when I looked across the table I actually felt my jaw slacken. I sat there, mouth agape as my brain refused to take in the sight of Dave and Tommo holding hands.

"Shut your gob, Stone," Dave said. "You look like a right fucking moron sat there like that. You'll be drooling soon."

Snapping my mouth shut I looked at Tommo. He shrugged and finally smiled.

Through his sheepish grin, Tommo said, "You know what it was like in the army, Stone. I never would've gotten in if I'd come out and said I was gay. And by the time it was ... accepted by the authorities," he added with a roll of his eyes, "I was too far along to come out. You know what the blokes were like. I could never have stayed in the army if they knew I was gay."

Tommo I could just about get my head around. What he said made sense. Some of the boys, myself included would have been surprised as fuck if he'd come out and announced he was gay, but we would've gotten over it. After all, Tommo had proven himself over and over again, his sexuality wouldn't have mattered to some of us. But others wouldn't have accepted it at all and his position would most likely have become untenable.

Yes, Tommo, as much of a shock as it was, I could believe, but Dave Devine? Fucking hell, you could've knocked me over with the proverbial feather.

"Shocked you out of your fuckin' boots, eh, Stone?" Dave said, grinning. "Now you see why I couldn't bring myself to touch Julie? OK, I forced myself to fuck her a few times, and thank fuck she fell for a bellyful of arms and legs almost straight after we was married. After Amy came along I never bothered with Julie again. I used to visit blokes who had no idea who I really was, and after I hit it big, as you know, I started on with the decoy Dave routine." He glanced at Tommo apologetically. "I had a nice bloke in a flat in Highgate," he explained. "And then, on that Amsterdam job a few months back, something clicked in me head about Tommo ..." He grinned and shrugged, a big paw clutching the other man's hand.

The Amsterdam job? Just when I'd fallen for Julie's seduction technique.

"I don't know what to say," I spluttered.

"So,' Dave said, "do you want Julie or not, Stone? Or would you prefer Amy?"

Amy ... of course he knew about Amy as well.

"Tommo saw you sneaking away from the house a couple of weeks ago," Dave revealed. I closed my mouth when I felt my jaw slacken again. "He was with me that night and saw you having it away on your toes early in the morning. You couldn't have been with Julie because she wasn't in herself, so that left Amy. The next day Tommo followed you to me mother's block. Flat 17 if I recall, eh, Tommo?"

Tommo glanced at me and had the decency to look embarrassed. "Sorry, Stone," he said by way of apology.

"I use flat 17 as a safe house for business associates who need a place to stay in town," Dave explained. "Amy's got a key." He shrugged. "Had a nice chat with a plump blonde, didn't you, Tommo? You know her I think, Stone. Nice lady. Big tits. Dirty as they get ... not counting our Julie of course," he added with a wink. "Stella I think she said her name was."

I groaned and rested my head in my hands, elbows supported by the table. "I'm sorry, Dave."

Dave guffawed. "No need to apologise, Stone, you plonker. "Amy's old enough to decide who she shags. If she chooses a bloke the same age as her dad, well, it's up to her. My blessings, Stone. If you make a go of it with me daughter, fine by me."

This was all getting too much. I'd been shitting bricks for weeks, apparently all for nothing. Dave Devine and one of my colleagues were in super love, nobody was going to split me open with a machete, Julie had fucked two black men that afternoon, and Dave knew all about Amy into the bargain. He was even giving me his blessing if I wanted to make it a permanent thing with his daughter.

"I need another beer and get my head around all this," I muttered.

"Take tomorrow off, Stone," Dave said. "Think everything over. There's just one thing though," he added. "Since I'm retiring the team's gonna be wound down. Tommo's look after me once this trip's over. I'm afraid you're out of a job, Stone."

Epilogue

"How's your mother?" I asked Amy when she arrived at my place.

"Back in Kenya," the girl replied. She shrugged. "Spends her time boozing and fucking the bloke who cleans the pool ... and the bloke who delivers her booze ... and the bloke ..."

"OK," I replied, holding up a hand. "I get the picture."

"She'll never change," Amy continued as she took off her coat and hung it on the coat tree by the front door. "Dad's offered to put her in a clinic but she insists she's fine."

"You seen your father?" I asked.

Amy nodded and unbuttoned the waistband of her tiny skirt. "Yep. Him and Tommo are in the house together. They share my dad's bedroom." She shook her head in disbelief just before peeling her tee-shirt over her head. "Gay," she said. "I'd never have guessed it. But he seems happy enough."

"And how are you?" I asked, my eyes fixed on the girl's nubile body.

"Fucking horny, Stone," she replied with a grin. She checked her watch. "We've got a few minutes until Stella gets here ... Shall we start without her?"

I had no idea where my life would go over the coming weeks and months. I didn't need a job just yet so I decided to indulge myself a little.

The weekly thing with Amy and Stella was a start.

"Don't wear me out before she gets here," I responded with a grin of my own as I reached for Amy. "Not unless you want your arse tanning."