Story of O

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew my questions wouldn't be answered and I realized I didn't care. Something in my mind and body started to react in a way that I couldn't comprehend. My mind felt weird and sent the signals to all my nerves in my body. A fire developed in my body and flowed down between my thighs. I wanted to be among the mixed species of females pleasuring each other. I didn't care if I was on camera or not. I needed some release and badly.

"Does this satisfy you little kitty?" Miss. Ruben asked making me snap out of my trance. Her smile widened noticing my hypnotic look. "Of course, you like it little kitty." And she leaned over and gave me one strong kiss on my furry white cheek. "Would you like to do what they are doing kitty?" I didn't say a word. She already knew the answer. "Why don't we get more comfortable, huh?"

The next thing I knew I was sprawled on her blanket with Miss. Ruben laying beside me. One hand was playing with my furry, white, breast and her soft, white, red painted nailed, fingers were playing around inside my thwat. I had to admit, the creepy bitch new exactly what she was doing. Every nerve in my body began reacting in a way that made me squirm right under her. I rose up and licked her on her cheek three times in return. Just like the old lady before her, I started to spasm under her touch and then it happened. I gasped in my little cat voice as I came on her fingers.

Miss. Ruben looked down at me with her creepy smile of satisfaction. "Did you like that little kitty?" She kissed me on my furry forehead and then lay next to me on the blanket.

I rose up and got on top of my client. It was fun her pleasuring me and I felt weak at the knees, but this woman paid for my services and it was my job to show her a really good time. I licked her on her cheek. I continued to lick my way down her small breasts. I used my mouth to suck the whole breast while using my other hand to squeeze the other. I heard her moan erotically and move her body in a way that resembled a slow erotic dance. I ended the sucking by clamping and pulling on the hard nipple with the sharpness of my teeth. I carefully let it go and the nipple shot back on her breast making Miss. Ruben gasp. Then I repeated the same process with the other breast.

I continued to lick my way down to her naval circling around and inside her belly button. Then I made my way down between her hairy thighs where I came face to face with hairy cooch. Unphased by the pubic hair covering her vagina, I dug my nozzle in there with my tongue finding and licking away at her swollen clit. That's where all of us females (Doesn't matter what species) go crazy. I licked between her pussy lips making sure they were nice and wet. Then I used my clawed finger to stick inside and play around in her pussy walls.

By the way Miss. Ruben was moving and moaning erratically, I was giving it to her good so I kept going.

"That's it little kitty," Miss. Ruben cooed placing her hand on the back of my hair so she could push me further down into her pussy. It was like she wanted my whole head to fit inside there, "eat that pussy for me baby."

Much as I wanted to watch the movie, just hearing the erotic moaning got me so heated again that I kept eating out Miss. Ruben as if I wanted to channel all that erotic warmth onto her.

Miss. Ruben arched her back and screamed in ecstasy as all the fluids from her body broke free and spilled onto my tongue and nozzle. I went back to licking my way up to her mouth. She didn't care if her juices were splashed all over my nozzle. We french each other wrapping our bodies flesh to fur in a sudden embrace. Both of us were spent and pleased. But the night was not over for us.

After our little sex session, Miss. Ruben decided that we should clean ourselves in the shower. Though we were still exchanging fluids while the luke warm water washed over us. It was one thing to feel on a human while she is wet. But it is another thing to feel on wet fur. Miss. Ruben loved to feel on my wet fur. She couldn't get enough of it. I guess to a human it feels like a wet towel, but instead of using it to wash something, we were washing it. At the same time me and her continued licking and kissing each other while fingering each other pussies like we've been lovers forever.

After that we used her towels to dry ourselves off. Well, I used three of hers plus she was kind enough to use her hair dryer to do the rest. Both of us cleaned and stress free, Miss. Ruben took me by the hand and guided me to the other room. My eyes widened at how big the room was. Turns out it was her bedroom which surprised me since it was bigger than my living room at my apartment. There was another room beside me which happens to be another bathroom. In the center was the room up against the wall, there was a queen size bed which looked like it was connected to four wooden pillars holding up a ceiling on top of it. Miss. Ruben guided me to the bed and she pulled back the covers. I didn't need to guess that once I jump in the bed that I was going to feel the most relaxation of a lifetime. I was right when we got under the covers. It was warm, comfortable, relaxing. I looked up and saw why there was a ceiling above us. We were staring at ourselves in a ceiling mirror. This bitch really was into herself.

We continued kissing and fingering each other's snatch until we fell quickly asleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling something under my pillow. A heavy, white, envelope that had a big letter, "O", on the front. It wasn't sealed so I looked inside and saw a lot of green paper. I knew what this was!

I turned to my left to see that the left side of the bed was empty. My first thought was she must be downstairs or something. I pulled the covers back and sat at the end of the bed thinking about last night. Miss. Ruben really turned me out. I almost thought she was in love with me for a second. The limousine ride, the tour of her mansion, the great sex we had. It was a shame after all that the rollercoaster ride of sexual exploration must come to an end.

I looked to my left and saw that my clothes were nicely folded and using my super feline senses told me they were already washed and cleaned. She did all this while I was sleeping? How long have I been out?

Without taking a shower I put on my clothes. I would clean myself when I get home. I walked downstairs at the door where I first came in. Again my super cat senses kicked in and started sniffing the air. Breakfast. Eggs, sausage, and grits. I followed the scent where I ended up in the kitchen. Another fascinating place. The room was made in black and white with the window on the right of me. The sun was shining through on the table where there was a plate with the same food I sensed earlier and a tall glass of milk. The whole scenery looked like a gift from God. I was even happier that she didn't relate feline anthromorphs with regular cats. If she would have put some cat food on the plate, I would've have been pissed.

I sat down in the wooden chair that was probably expensive too and ate with the silver fork and knife beside it. We anthromorphs are half human too.

After I finished the plate I put all the dishes in the sink. I didn't know if she wanted me to wash them or not so I just left them there hoping she wouldn't be too disappointed in my manners.

I walked to the door and turned to get one last look at the place. The inside looked so different in the daylight. I put the golden, cat, mask back on and opened the door walking out pleased. To my surprise there was the same limousine that picked me up from my apartment earlier. The limo driver caught me and stepped out of the vehicle to open the back door for me. Who was this bitch!

After I made it home I felt relieved to be in my own home space. Not to be home sick or anything, but my apartment was like my own kingdom. I may not have had servants but I do like being alone with myself. I found it relaxing. Plus, I walk around naked with the windows covered and do what I want. After stripping off all the heavy clothing, I sat down to do the fun part. I looked into the envelope, took out the money, and counted it. Imagine my surprise when I counted ten thousand dollars! This should be enough to cover 3 month's rent. I must've really rocked this woman's world.

I put the money back in the envelope and hid it in a special place in the apartment just for safe keeping. Then I sat back down on the couch feeling a sense of stress and financial relief. I had a strange feeling that I was going to meet that woman again. And I just couldn't wait.

12