His Friend's Mom

Story Info
Young nerd whores himself to his friend’s mother.
12.2k words
4.22
78.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in sex are over the age of 18.

Reyna Camilo sips coffee as she stares out the window at the house across the street. The beautiful Congresswoman has her eye on Zach. He is the son of her neighbours and the boy she has been in love with for some time now. She wants to be with him but it will be difficult, given the huge age gap between them. Even though she looks phenomenal, she is still already 44, while he is only 18. She has a successful political career while he is only approaching the end of high school and about to start college. They are at different stages in life, but that doesn't stop her from dreaming of being with him.

After washing the coffee mug, she thinks about how she has gotten to where she is now. She went to college on an ROTC scholarship, got commissioned and served in the Army, then got into politics right after being honourably discharged. Through a combination of ambition, cunning and luck, she made her way into the Congress and has accumulated a large amount of wealth from business ventures along the way. She and her daughter Mia are living lives of luxury, and the only thing she wants right now is Zach. There must be some way for Reyna to get him to go out with her.

She does have some factors in her favour, now that she thinks about it. He looks up to her and she has power over him. Not to mention she is drop dead gorgeous, with a beautiful face and athletic body, along with her large breasts and huge ass. A lot of guys wanted to fuck her back when she was in high school and college, and she let most of them do it, only saying no to the ones who didn't ask politely enough. Indeed, she was quite the nymphomaniac back in the days, up until she got married. Then that jerk left her for his secretary when she was deployed.

She watches as Zach plays with his cat on his lawn. She gave him Abby when the feline was only a kitten on his 15th birthday and the now 18 year old boy is still doting on his cat as much as he did when he first got her. He has always been grateful to her for the most wonderful birthday gift of his life and she just smiles whenever she sees him and the cat playing around. It's wonderful to see that she was right in getting him that particular gift. He was attached to Abby from the moment they met and still is, always spending time with her whenever he could and not having any other friends.

The blonde woman beams as she watches him place toy on the lawn and the cat pounces on and chews it. Zach, unaware that he is being observed, just pets his cat on the head gently, watching her carefully as she plays. Reyna is glad she went with her hunch when she bought him the Abyssinian kitten. It's totally worth it. Half an hour later, the boy takes his cat inside, most likely to feed her. Abby is the only friend Zach has. When Reyna asked him if he ever thought about having human friends, Zach just scooped Abby up and told her "Abby is enough," with the cat purring approvingly.

She sighs and then feels her heart beating fast as he suddenly reappears and approaches her car, carrying Abby with him. Even if she is old enough to be left alone at home, he still carries her around when possible. Reyna goes to wait for him at the door and opens it for him, letting Zach in. "Hey, sweetie," she says to the boy and then caresses the cat's head, stroking it gently. "Come on in." Zach thanks her and enters her house, as she offers to get him something from the fridge. "Some milk?" Reyna asks. The teenage boy politely accepts her offer, sitting down on the blue couch, still holding Abby close to him.

"Yes, Ms. Camilo," he tells her. He then gently pats his cat on the head. "I'm taking Abby to get her vaccine boosters today. Just wanted to drop by first." Abby rubs her head against his arm, demanding that he pets her some more. He does it and she looks at him with wide, adorable eyes. Reyna smiles as she watches the interaction between them but then notices that there is something in Zach's eyes that isn't quite right. Reyna frowns as she sits down next to him. She scrutinizes him very carefully, wondering what is going on in his mind right now as he sits there besides her.

"Is there something on your mind at the moment?" she asks the teenager in a shrewd voice. She could tell by how he reacted that he is really thinking of something. He looks at her in a way that he only does when he is worried. "I am here for you and will always be here whenever you need me. You do know that right?" Reyna asks. Zach nods and he smiles as she caresses his cheek, not knowing her true intentions. He has no idea what she is thinking of doing to him right now. "So tell me about it, and I will see if I can help you or not. Go on now, honey."

Zach sighs. "They spent all of the money on my sister," he says, referring to his older sister Tiffany. Reyna raises her eyebrows. "My mom and dad. They just spent all of the money on her college and have very little left for me to go to the one I got accepted at. The one I have always really wanted to go to. I already have a few part time jobs but it's still not nearly enough." He looks up at the beautiful politician, desperation plain in his face. "I really wish I could get an ROTC scholarship like you did, but I have no chance of passing the physical requirements. What do I do now? To study there I need $30,000."

Reyna sighs. She looks at him in pity but then gets an incredible idea. It is a wild one but might just work. "Zach, I will give you money," she tells him. "I'll give you all the money you need." Zach stares at her in shock. "But you have to do something for me." Then she leans in really close. "Tomorrow I will give you $10,000 to eat my pussy," she tells him. His eyes go wide. "And the next day, another $10,000 to let me suck your cock. The day after that, one more $10,000 for you to fuck me." By now he is completely stunned, speechless at the way that this gorgeous woman is propositioning him.

"Ms Camilo, I, uh, I really don't know what to say!" he says, sounding unsure of himself. He has never felt so nervous in his life. "I mean, I'm not a prostitute Ms Camilo! I don't have anything at all against them! It's just that-" But then he trails off, taking in his situation. He is in a financially tight spot and Reyna is an incredibly good looking woman, one who is way out of his league. "Well, maybe I am a prostitute," the nerd boy mutters, and Reyna grins, knowing he has given in. "I'll do it, Ms Camilo," he tells the 44 years old single mom in a resolved voice, watching her smile in a way that let him know how happy she is.

"I knew it," Reyna smiles, pecking him on the cheek and then gently rubbing his crotch. Then she tells the teenage boy "Now off you go. Take Abby to the vet now." Zach nods shyly and stands up, cradling the cat in his arms as he leaves the house. He gets straight to the vet while Reyna sits on her couch, thinking about the deal that she just negotiated. It didn't even require that much of a negotiation. She is a rich, powerful and beautiful woman. Of course he would say yes to her. He is going to get paid for fucking a gorgeous older woman, who by the way also has plenty of experience in the sack.

The beautiful Congresswoman makes some phone calls to colleagues and is about leave the house when her daughter returns from a morning run. Mia is almost as beautiful as her mom, with a similar figure and face. She smiles at her and says "What's up, mom? You look really cheerful today." Reyna couldn't hide the grin on her face. Not after getting Zach to agree to sleep with her. She shakes her head though, not wanting to tell her daughter about the deal that she made. It's not something that she wants to discuss with Mia, so she decides to change the topic.

Reyna says "Nothing, honey. Just thinking about some stuff, that's all. How's school lately?" Mia frowns, noting how her mother seems to be deflecting. It only makes her more curious, but she hides it quite well, knowing that probing her mom might not work. Her mother is a talented liar. After all, her job requires it. Mia shrugs, mopping up her sweat with a clean white towel. She grabs a glass and pours some milk from the fridge into it, drinking it up. Then she peels herself a banana, her favourite post work out snack. Both mother and daughter care a great deal about their physical fitness.

Mia then goes to the bathroom to take a shower, while Reyna finds a large duffel bag. She is going to be withdrawing a lot of money from the bank soon. $30,000 will be enough to pay for his first year of college, according to him. They are going to start with that. $10,000 at a time for each of his services and then she will keep on seeing him. She'll keep on paying him more and more each week until he leaves so that he will have money he can use when he is away. Then when he is back she will pay him more money so that he can pay for his second year. They will keep with this arrangement until he graduates and they can have a real relationship.

Reyna is very pleased with herself for the way she came up with this plan in a short amount of time. She only had an instant to think it up and here it is now. It is going to work. Yes, Zach is a very vulnerable boy, which makes him that much easier to manipulate. He is a teen who is being offered money to go to his college of choice, in exchange for sex with a hot woman. She will use this to her maximum benefit, charming him in bed and making him fall head over heels in love with her over their several upcoming encounters. He is going to do what she wants. She knows it.

She goes to work that day feeling quite sure of herself. The woman is confident that her good looks, charisma and raw sexual prowess would break Zach and make him hers. He will be completely pussywhipped and go out with her the way she wants him to, just as long as she is patient and does it properly. He won't even know it hit him until it's too late. After work, she goes to the bank to withdraw money. Then she returns home with the large duffel bag in hand and stashes it in her private office. It is going to stay there until tomorrow when she takes it over to his house to pay for oral sex.

The woman is getting wet just thinking about doing it but she tells herself to keep calm and not get ahead of herself. In less than 24 hours she'll have what she's been waiting for for some time now and it is going to be worth the wait.

......

The next day, Reyna parks her car right outside Zach's house. She stares in his window and watches the boy play with his cat. He has gotten Abby one of the Yeowww Catnip Fish Toy and the little cat is chewing it enthusiastically as the boy pays her head. Reyna smiles as she watches him, deciding to wait for just a while before making her entrance. Her cunt is growing wetter as she looks at him. She rubs her hairy snatch through her skirt. Feeling her juices flow, Reyna finally decides she has waited for long enough. She unbuckles her seatbelt and gets out of the vehicle, then retrieved the duffel bag.

Grabbing it, she walks up to the front door and knocks. He opens the door and she feels her pussy throb in desire at the sight of the love of her life. Zach is blushing. His face is redder than it's ever been. This only turns Reyna on even more. "Here's the money that we agreed on," she tells him, handing him the bag. He takes it and quickly sets it down inside his house. "Now take me to your bedroom and go down on me already. I want to use the toy I bought." He flushes but leads her to his room as she tells him to, his heart beating at a thousand miles an hour.

Reyna giggles as she can tell how he is excited. She then lies down on his bed and tells him "Caress my firm thighs and massage them first." He nods and obediently rubs her muscular thighs. It is turning the teenage boy on to feel her powerful legs with his hands and Zach massages them. "Hmm, yes. That's it," Reyna tells him approvingly. His hands on her thighs are making her start to get even more moist down there. As he massages her, she creams her panties, her juices flowing out of her slit and into the material of her underwear. It is getting drenched in her arousal.

"Your legs are so firm," he mutters as he massages them, rubbing her strong thighs. He is absorbed in the act and it is like nothing he ever felt before. Her legs are so muscular yet her skin is also soft. So warm. And the perfume that she wears smells wonderful as well. He feels it getting to his head and starts to lose control of himself. Without even knowing it, he leans in to gently kiss one of her thighs, then the other one. It is only when Reyna giggles that Zach looks up, embarrassed. She is smiling at him brightly though, showing that she is happy with what he is doing.

Reyna tells him "Thanks, baby. Now I want you to kiss my cunt. Through my skirt first, okay? Zach nods shyly then presses his lips to the thin material of her miniskirt. He does it with care and she strokes his hair, whispering "You're a good little boy. My little whore, Zach. You know you are a whore, don't you? I'm paying you for sex. That makes you a whore." Somehow, hearing her call him that is making him really hard. His erection throbs and precum streams out of his prick. The experienced Reyna can tell that he is getting very turned on, judging by how hard he's breathing at the moment.

"Okay, enough warming up now," she tells him as she slips her skirt and her red panties off, showing him her hairy pussy proudly. "Notice these?" she says as she points at her labia. "Lick them and kiss gently, Zach." Zach obeys her instruction and starts licking her greasy pussy lips, tasting her juices. Her pussy juices taste even better than he thought it would. "Keep going, honey. Yes, you are doing good. Now suck this," she tells the teen, pointing at her clitoris. He might be a virgin but has studied biology before and so he knows that this part is very sensitive, so he is very careful now.

He sucks her clit gently and rolls his tongue all around it, humming, using the vibration to stimulate it. Then the boy sucks harder and harder to bring her closer to climax. She moans louder as her orgasm approaches. The woman locks her powerful thighs around his head and she finally cries out as she cums. Reyna squirts all over his face and in his mouth. He eagerly gulps her pussy juices down, enjoying the taste of it. The woman gently strokes his hair as he gets up, smiling at him and telling him he did a very good job of pleasing her. "Thanks, Ms. Camilo," he says to her, his face covered in sticky fluids.

"I want you to try something else for me this time," she tells him and flips on the bed, so that she is now lying on her stomach, ass up in the air. Grabbing her own thick asscheeks, Reyna quickly spreads her large globes apart, her anal ring now revealed to him. "Bury your face in my ass. Eat my ass out. I want to feel your tongue in my asshole, Zach." He complies with his client's demand and buries his face between her round buttcheeks, licking her asshole gently. Rimming her, he is surprised to find that her shithole actually tastes pretty good and eagerly goes down on her as she moans.

Reyna is in heaven, getting serviced by the boy she loves. This is truly worth the $10,000 she paid him for it. It isn't just for her own pleasure but to start getting him addicted to her. He will fall for her as she leads him further along the path of depravity and corrupt him with her wicked ways, clouding his mind with lust and desire. His tongue is deep inside her ass now. She screams in bliss as her second orgasm crashes into her. Her entire body trembles, so forceful is the climax, and she squirts onto the bedsheets, soaking it with her clear juices. "Oh, that was magnificent! Are you sure you're really a virgin?"

He nods after getting his tongue out of her orifice. She turns her body around and suddenly sprays his face with a nice stream of her piss, urinating all over his features. The shocked boy is a mess as he opens his mouth to protest, only for her to urinate in it. She is now pissing in his mouth and then back to urinating all over his face until Zach is soaked in her pee. "I pissed on you to mark you with my scent. That way, all the girls can know that you're mine," she tells him simply, then puts on her panties and skirt. Ruffling his hair, she leaves the place, with him sitting there in stunned silence.

After Reyna's left, Zach goes straight to the duffel bag. He looks inside it and checks to see if there's all the money in there that she promised. The boy then smiles as he notes that there's $10,000 just like they agreed yesterday. That is one third of the money he will need to pay for his third year. Tomorrow she is going to pay him another $10,000 for him to let her suck his cock. And then he will get $10,000 for full on sex. This is the perfect deal. He still couldn't fully believe his luck. She is a beautiful woman paying him to have various sex acts with her. Oh, life is wonderful!

Suddenly, he hears meowing and goes to find Abby at her favorite spot on the couch. He smiles and gets her food and sits down to watch as she eats. She has just gotten vaccine boosters yesterday but has handled it quite well, unlike back when she was a kitten. Back then she used to get upset after each time Zach took her to get a shot, but now she is good at coping with it. He gives her treats after she's finished eating the food, looking happily at Abby as she purrs contentedly. Then he picks his cat up gently and takes her to the couch with him, setting her down next to him and switching the TV on.

Abby meows at him and he realizes that this is her usual play time, so he goes into his room to get the new Yeowww Catnip Fish Toy he bought for her recently. He sets it down on the floor and she pounces on it immediately, chewing the toy.

He spends some time by in the house by himself before his mom and dad both return home from work. "Hi," he says to them. It's a good thing that he's washed his face already. Neither of the two notice anything at all. They both put their stuff down on the counter as he watches and then tells them "I want to talk to you guys about college. You two know I got an acceptance letter. I am going." Both of his parents look at him in exasperation. "I mean it. I am going to go to the college that I always wanted to attend." His face shows that he has zero intention of backing down.

It's his mom who speaks first. "Zach, you know that me and your father had already spent all the money we saved up on sending your sister to Harvard. I am afraid we have none left for you. And knowing how much it costs these days, I doubt you will be able to go to college with just the few part time jobs you have. It won't be enough to cover even the accommodation, much less the tuition fees." She looks at her son very pityingly. "I'm sorry that I have to shatter your dreams. But there is no other way. You are just going to have to go to trade school, sweetie. Okay?"

Zach shakes his head. "I already have some money," he tells his mom stubbornly.

"Your mother already told you. What you have from your part time job is not enough," his dad snaps. "All you got is like, how much? $3,000? Maybe $4,000 if you've been saving up well?"

The teenage boy takes his cat back to his room and gently sets her on his bed, before grabbing his duffel bag. Then he takes it to his parents. "Inside is $10,000," he tells them

His father just scoffs. "Bullshit," he tells Zach. "You work at the local Starbucks, bookstore and cinema. None of those places pay well. Even combining all the money from those sources together, you couldn't possibly have saved up that much money so quickly." The middle aged man then tells him "Just stop dreaming already. You are, like your mother said, going to have to settle for trade school. We aren't going to pay for your college. We don't have that sort of money. Not anymore."