Stowe Inn Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up on him, pulling against his cock with her muscle, sliding it into her more deeply. He felt her ass pull against his fingers and he started to move them within her.

She then began riding his cock and when she'd slide down on him, he felt it slide deeper into the wet depths of her pussy. Sir William was quite content being so deep inside this woman. While he could feel his cock slide into her pussy, he felt the tightness of her ass open so he could push his fingers deeper into her.

Sir William quickly bent his right leg at the knee and by placing his foot flat against the mattress, he held Victoria's thighs close against him and rolled with her, placing her to his left, facing him. He found, that in this position, he could move his hips more freely and was able to thrust his cock more deeply into the velvety wett encasement.

He found that by raising her left leg and placing it over his right hip, he was able to continue keeping her doubly impaled. He started to thrust his cock deeper, feeling the cockhead slip into the spot where her inner river started. He felt the wettness just at the tip, and adjusting her leg from his hip to his shoulder, he dove into that river repeatedly.

They felt the first spasm as his cock twitched within her, and knew his climax was close. Holding her left leg close against his shoulder, he shifted their position again until she was flat on her back beneath him.

Their gazes locked as he renewed his drive into the very depth of her. His breath came in jagged rasps now, as did Victoria's. They were striving for that joint sweet release lovers enjoyed.

"Cum - for - me - Victoria," he ground out in rhythm to his in-strokes.

They felt his cock spasm again. Sir William quickly grabbed Victoria's left ankle and moved her leg out from his body and held it there. This spread her pussy open a bit wider, and they watched as he pounded her, driving his rod-like cock into her in fast, steady movements.

Victoria suddenly grabbed Sir William's right wrist as she felt her climax build and shatter against his pounding cockhead. She made to arch her shoulders from the bed; a move Sir William knew she did when she was cumming. This was his clue.

He moved his body closer to her quickly, and as he did so his left hand grabbed her right ankle and lifted her right leg out to his side. He was now on his knees, flat against her as he pounded her more deeply than he'd ever been inside her; holding her legs outstretched.

"I'm - cumminggg - NOWW!!" he growled. He groaned deep in his throat as he felt his cum shoot forth from his embedded cockhead, into the waiting depths of Victoria.

Sir William continued to move his cock in and out as he felt the cum continue to spew out of him. Then he felt an almost hot pool of liquid, right at the tip of his now sensitive cockhead and knew that Victoria had reached her climax.

He started to slow his movements as they rode her climax to its end. Sir William slowly lowered Victoria's outstretched legs to the bed and let his body slide down until he could lay atop her. Their hearts were still racing as they lay still in the afterglow, their bodies covered with the sheen that comes from a satisfying session.

Rolling to his left, he pulled Victoria with him, until they lay facing each other. They felt the last few drops of his climax spurt from his cockhead, still buried deep within Victoria's pussy.

As they drifted off into contented slumber; Sir William was too spent to remove his now softening cock that was still sheathed, deep within his lover's depths.

His last thought was, should he wake during the night, they'll feel it as it hardens within her.