All Comments on 'Straight'

by SoloAct

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

i really enjoyed this story,,i'm a married bi-male and i can identify with how it feels to give another man so much pleasure,, i hope you write more similar stories in the future,, maybe some about gloryholes,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot story

I loved it it is hot to watch sex acts in adult bookstores and theaters. It also feels good sucking and being sucked too.

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love to suck too

MAN THAT WAS A HOT STORY.I REMEMBER MY FIRST TIME IN A ABS I WAS WATCHING A MOVIE AND THAE THE DOOR OPEN A MAN ASKED IF HE COULD JOIN ME AND I SAID SURE.I WAS WATCHING A GAL SUCK A HUGE COCK AND HE SAID THAT LOOKS NICE AND I SAID SURE DOES .THE HE SAID LOOK AT THIS ,HE SWITCHES THE CHANNEL AND HERE THIS YOUNG BOY SUCKING A MONSTER COCK.HE SAYS THAT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD TOO DONT IT?? I SAY SURE DOES AND TURN TO LOOK AT HIM AND HES RUBBING HIS COCK THRIUGH HIS PANTS,LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A PROBLEM THERE I SAY NEED SOME HELP?HE TURNS AND AT THE SAME TIME UNZIPS HIS PANTS AND THIS MASSIVE COCK COMES BOUNCING OUT WHICH I SWALLOW WHOLE UNTIL HIS HOT LOAD OF CUM IS GOING DOWN MY THROAT.I LOVE TO CHAT VIA E-MAIL WITH OTHER GUYS WHO LIKE THE SAME THING SO FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME AT jamesrcliffordsr@yahoo.com

PeteoralPeteoralabout 17 years ago
Love XXX theater sex

I loved your story as I've enjoyed many similar experience. There is something very sexy about the open gay sex that goes on sometimes in an adult theater. I too love sucking cock with an audience especially in a theater. Hot porn playing on the screen, a room full of horny men stroking their hard cocks, the sounds of cocksucking and even sometimes an ass being fucked let alone the sight of seeing a head bobbing up and down on a hard shaft are all very stimulating and exciting. I love orgy sex and an adult theater can sometimes be a type of orgy where men lose their inhibitions and cocksuckers suck and feeders feed those willing cocksuckers. I do fucking love this setting. Almost like a bath house sometimes. Your story was a real turn on. We have a few hot places like that in Albuquerque, NM but never enough. Open wild unihibited man sex can really make the fires of cock lust burn hot. Love theater stories and gloryhole stories too. JC ABQ5750@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm the nice looking voyeur.

I loved this story. I'm the guy that wants to see it all but won't take his dick out. Once in awhile he'll touch a dick on his way to a seat. This story showed the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
theatre lust

Went to an adult movie theatre in Sydney, paid the money and walked in.My eyes took sometime to adjust and then i moved to the back row.I counted 6 males, no females.On the screen a young girl getting fucked in the arse by a huge cock.I rubbed my cock through my pants.Looking across i could see 2 guys together, 1 stroking the others cock.Then a guy from further up the front came and sat next to me.I stopped rubbing,but i stayed hard.His hand slowly moved across and grazed my cock,i did not move.He then rubbed me, then tried to undo my zipper,i helped him as i was rock hard.My cock leapt out.He stroked it for a while then lowered his head onto it.It felt awesome as he sucked my cock and stroked my balls.He stopped and undid his belt and lowered his pants.He guided my hand to his cock which was covered in pantyhose.I rubbed it a few times as it was hard and he lowered his mouth back over my cock.After sucking for a short time he stopped and whispered would i like to fuck his hosed arse.Not waiting for my answer he produced a condom and slid it over my hard cock,stood up,turned around and showed me his hosed arse.I reached out and rubbed it and he pushed back.He then moved slightly away and lowered his pantyhose at the back and then moved toward me and started to lower himself down.He grabbed my cock and guided it into his tight arse,slowly at first then all the way in.By this time 2 other guys had moved right in front of us and were stroking their cocks.He moved around on my cock,up and down on my cock while i pushed up into him.He grabbed the seat in front and pulled himself up,spread his legs and yelled fuck me.I stood up and pushed into him hard and really rode him ,all the while one of the 2 guys yelling fuck him,fuck him.One of the other guys yelled im cumming and a thick stream of cumm landed on the guy i was fucking face.My cock was swelling and he started moaning as i increased my tempo and then he shot his load into the front of his pantyhose just as i shot my hot cumm up his tight chute.I kept hammering and the last guy shot his cumm into the air landing on the back of the guy i had just fucked.I slowly pulled out and sat down.He took his pantyhose off and gave them to me.He got dressed and left and after about 10 minutes so did i.The guy at the front counter on the way out called me over.I thought i was in trouble but he gave me a card with a first name and phone number on it and told me that the guy who had just left asked him to give it to me.Of course i rang him, after a fuck like that wouldnt you.

hotchathotchatover 16 years ago
YESSSSSSSS

Loved your story....it brought back memories of sucking cum in porno shops in New York. I will be jerking off and eating it while I re-read your story.

ALnMontereyALnMontereyover 13 years ago
sooo hot

gread story, love having my mouth filled with cum,. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Providing Pleasure

very good story. I was obvious from the way it's written that you've visited a few of these places. I spend all day and most of the night 4 or 5 times each week in ABS's. The problem with being queer is that cocks are like potato chips - you can't eat just one! On a bad day I'll take 10-15, good days it will be 20-30 or more. I once took 157 cocks in a 2 day span, and all were taken in a hallway room that had a full glass window so the public could watch. Had a score keeper that served two purposes - He posted the number of cocks I'd taken on the glass by fucked or sucked and most importanty he made sure that each cock shot his load in me or on me - no cum, no count. It was the greatest couple of days in my life. I had been sucking and fucking cocks since the age of 10. By the age of 13-14 there was no doubt in my mind as to what I wanted to do with my life - I WANTED TO BE A DIRTY COCK SUCKING/FUCKING CUM BUCKET FOR THE WORLD TO DUMP IT'S LOAD IN. I BECAME A QUEER WHORE! I've worked hard to accomplish that goal. I've had sex with most of my male relatives, including my father whom I did quite often. I do whatever it takes to get the meat I need. I often crossdress and work truck parks. I go into theaters and immediately get naked and have eyes on me as I lube my "pussy". I then get my spot where I can either bend over to take it or stick it in my mouth or both. I'm well known to be safe and that I get tested every six weeks. I'd guess that somewhere in the neighborhood of 75 percent of my "clients" are married. I have a few locations where a person working there pimps me out - 4 local motels, 2 interstate rest areas, probably 10-12 long haul truckers, etc. I don't need to work so I basically have 24 hours every day to suck cocks and I make good use of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
man 1st time

The story was ok you rushed to sucking too fast you should have led up to it with a man teasing him slowly stroking him off gently getting or relaxing him into the idea then maybe should have kept it a hand job. next time you could have introduced the strange man sucking the man off. That is how I would have wrote it.

Got hard but did not launch my missle ( shoot off ) cum so it was only okay.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

Great story, I hope you will write another chapter and tell about more adventures at the abs and he still needs to check out the gay side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Throbbing

Loved this story, reminded me of days spent cruising porn theatres. And where I lost my virginity aged 14 in Glasgow cinema.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Hot story. I remember those day. Back in the 70’s I use to go to some of the smaller porn theaters in town and suck cock, and sometimes get fucked. Also would go to The PussyCat theater. But I spent most of my adventures in the Adult Bookstores sucking cock or getting sucked off. Yeah from the time I was 18-30 I was a cock whore.

Hardup4cockHardup4cock7 months ago

This brought back a very hot episode I had when I lived in San Diego. Walking downtown one night I was really horny and noticed a gay movie theater. I paid the admission and when I walked into the theater I noticed people scattered throughout. I found an empty aisle and sat about 2 seats away from the wall in case I wanted to jack off. While watching a big breasted woman on the screen riding a cock I didn't notice someone had entered the theater and came down my aisle and sat right next to me. I felt him press his leg against mine which caught my attention. I turned my head to look at him but he sat staring the screen. As I faced the screen once again he reached over and placed his hand on my leg. My cock immediately became hard. He slowly eased his hand over and was rubbing my cock through my shorts. He felt for my zipper and pulled it down as he reached in and pulled my cock out. He started stroking me and rubbing the head at the same time sending shivers through my body. He then leaned over and began sucking my cock. His mouth felt incredible on my cock as I forced his head further down. Even with the movie playing I could hear him moaning as he sucked me. After a couple of minutes he pulled off my cock and leaned in to me as he whispered in my ear. "Your cock tastes so fucking good," he said as he kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear, "Wanna go to the bathroom and fuck me?" I told him to go and I'd be right in. I watched as he walked down by right of the screen and entered the bathroom. When I entered he was already bent over the sink and his sexy ass was protruding out. I walked behind him and felt his smooth ass cheeks and unbuttoned my shorts and let my underwear and shorts fall to the ground. I placed my cock in the valley of his ass as I slid my cock along his crevice as I squeezed his ass cheeks together. I was so turned on I pulled him back up to me so my chest was up against his back as I reached around and stroked his cock. I then spun him around as we locked in a hot passionate kiss. He stroked my cock and I squeezed his ass pulling him tighter to me. He broke our kiss and smiled at me. "Fuck me," was all he said as he turned back around and presented his ass to me. As he reached back to part his ass I noticed his hole was already lubed up. I placed the head of my cock at his hole and teased his man pussy with it before I started to push in. His hole was ready as my cock slid easily in his hot ass. "Ahhhh yesssss," he moaned, "Fuck me." I watched my cock slide inside his hot buttery hole. I threw my head back and I rotated my cock deep inside of him. I had my eyes closed as I started fucking him and when I opened them he was looking over his shoulder at me as he smiled. "Your cock feels so good," he said as he pushed his ass back at me. We were getting into a rhythm when this guy entered the bathroom. I kept pounding my new found buddies ass as I watched the other guy walk to the urinal and piss. After he pissed he stroked his cock until he was hard. As he turned I noticed he had a fat 6" cock. I pulled out of my buddies ass and told him to get on all fours. I was right there with him as I shoved my cock back inside and the other guy moved in front and slapped his cock against my buddies face. He swallowed every inch of his cock as I pounded his ass hard and fast. I glanced up at the other guy and he had this satisfied look on his face. He then reached for me as I leaned over and we kissed as he used my buddy like the cheap faggot he was. We timed it so we both came in him at the same time. As I pulled out my cum was leaking out of his used fuck hole. He laid on the dirty floor totally spent. The other guy asked me if I wanted to go back to his hotel with him. He and I fucked each other all night long and when we woke up around noon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous