All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 51-54'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Once again, you have blown me away with your story. They raw emotion on display here makes it seem so real and intense! I can't wait for the next installment in the series. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Strange Days

Finally

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Finally?

I know what I meant by that, but what about you? :)

SmittyNZSmittyNZover 12 years ago
Wow, this blew me away!

Wow, stumbled across this today and have just finished reading this seriously well-written story. From some of the other comments, I see you've been told of the name muddle-ups and occasionally odd grammar, so I won't go on about that.

I've been a Lit reader for ages, but this story is the one that convinced me into actually signing up for an account. Magic.

nigilnigilover 12 years ago
yeah, this is hot alright

I don't see why you get so few comments. But I also tend to forget that for some chapters.

But this is one explosive story.

Getting my jollies out of this AND an actual storyline???!!

Tis' no easy feat, man :P

Also the first story I seen of this kind. The first chapter I actually had to look up the word futanari.

Now, I would have put this in my favs.

But the I found i did already some other time.

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
@nigil

Some grammar issues slip through every now and then, either because I proof a segment less than three times, or probably more likely because I don't have an editor. I've debated finding one, but honestly, I'm not sure how badly it would slow things down.

I think I don't get many comments because I actually have a rather small readership. I don't get more than 70 or 80 votes on any given segment. In fact, voting has slowed down substantially on the later segments, though page views still appear to be climbing like usual. So, either I have fewer readers than in the beginning and they are re-reading an awful lot, or folks just aren't voting. There's also the aspect of the story type. Being futanari, it may appeal to a rather small demographic. Who knows. I'm okay with it regardless. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awsome work

i never really comment on any of the story's i read but these are amazing i hope you keep up this truly unique story

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: awsome work

Thank you for the praise. :) I have a good amount left to write, but life has been really kicking my butt lately. The other problem with not having time to write is story ideas never stop coming, for this story or others, and if I don't jot down notes, they won't go away. Hoping I'll get some time this weekend.

acecowacecowover 12 years ago

That was the best ending to a chapter that I've read in a reaaaaaaally long time

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor

Wow. Thank you, acecow. :)

giggityguygiggityguyover 12 years ago
Not sure

Not sure if I like how Violet is all of a sudden deeply involved. I feel like Amy's relationship with Trevor and Sarah just got so complicated that I feel like it's too much to handle to throw in Violet's love. Of course, sometimes life just throws things like that at you, so I suppose that's part of the point.

Hope things work out with Trevor and Sarah.

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Life...

...is EXACTLY like that, in my experience. Never bits at a time. Nooooooooo. Gotta be everything heaped on at once. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to find some cheese to go with my wine. :)

Oh, and Violet has been quietly in love. All it takes is one little thing to push you over the edge. Stay tuned!

Ripley78Ripley78about 12 years ago

I love this series and definitely looking forward to more. Shame that life is kicking your ass. Glad I'm patient. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!

When will there be more?! Amazing series I love it!

redskyesredskyesabout 12 years agoAuthor
I tried so hard...

...to hit the keyboard this weekend, but it just didnt happen. I'm hesitant to estimate when the next segment will be ready. I'll just say that it will be soon. Thank you so much for the kind words, everyone. I promise I'll finish this.

MistandShadowsMistandShadowsabout 12 years ago
Great story

I just came upon your story about 4 days ago. It took me a while to read the whole thing, but is is so well written that it was hard to stop reading. I just wanted to thank you for being such a good writer and for sharing with us here. Definitely worthy of professional publication. Can not wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Can't wait for the next part. The characters are brillantly writen and the story itself is so engrossing (not to mention increadibly hot.) Hope the next part is up soon.

HatePlowHatePlowabout 12 years ago
Amazing writing!

I started reading a few days ago and I'm gripped by how real the interactions between your characters feel. You've got quite a knack for reading and I must admit, the thing I've wanted most from this series so far is people discovering her secret because I know you would manage to make it dramatic, hot and also feel authentic. I can't wait for your new chapters and I'll have to fave this series somehow. I joined this site just because of you so make me proud! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Strange Days

I can't wait for the next segment.

WhiteDevil007WhiteDevil007about 12 years ago
Strange Days

I can't wait to read more about Amy's dick growing even bigger.

Fenris00Fenris00about 12 years ago
WOW

this was a very beautiful story and i dont say beautiful very often. i dont say it at all in fact until today

Kirilios_XianKirilios_Xianabout 12 years ago
Superb!

I love the progressio and the evolution of not just the characters but the relationships! I look forward to Trevor and Sarah getting closer, as well as Amy and her mother;)

olddudolddudabout 12 years ago
=D

Man I can feel the love in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot Redskyes

Your stories are so good for me. It feeds my fantasy totally about two women in love but one has a big ass dick. I don't even know what you look like but you give a wonderful mind fuck. Love you keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story series is just so awesome. I love the relationships between Amy and her friends, and the fact that it has an actual plot other than the "fucking on this page, quick interlude, more fucking on that page," kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
unexpected twist

So, Sarah drives off Trevor and... no.

I thought that Sarah needed Amy to open up about her cock before she can move forward. But I have no idea what they are going to be up to, an more to the point, what this new development with Violet will lead to.

Interesting twists at this point, when I thought I knew the possible paths you may go down, you throw me for a loop.

Enjoying the story a lot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous