Strange Days Ch. 58-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

"My gawd," she moaned, squeezing my hands and thrusting her hips towards me.

When I let go of her hands, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled my mouth into her wonderful breast. I slid my hands down her back, found her shorts, and dropped to my knees. I regretted having to let go of her tit, but being able to pull her shorts and underwear down more than made up for it.

"What's gotten into you?" she asked breathlessly, stepping out of her shorts and panties.

Before she could lower her foot to the floor, I held her leg up and leaned in, closing my mouth over her lovely smooth pussy, pushing my tongue up to lick the flat of it through her folds. My gawd, she tasted amazing.

"Jeezus, sweetie," Sarah hissed, digging her fingers into my short hair.

Pushing her leg over my shoulder, I cupped her ass in my hands and pulled her against my mouth, sucking and licking at her smooth folds, pushing my tongue inside her, licking up her slit to flick my tongue against her stiffening clit, closing my lips over it to gently suck. Her hips started to buck wildly, and though my hair was still short, there was enough of it for her to pull, and pull she did.

"Amy...gawd, Amy...yes!" she gave a guttural scream, head thumping loudly against the elevator door when she threw it back.

My mouth filled with her nectar as she came, hips thrusting her coming cunt against my mouth, hands pulling me tight between her legs. My fingers dug into her ass and I shoved as much of my tongue inside her as I could, tasting her fluttering walls. I eased up as she came down, her gasps turning to ragged pants, trying to catch her breath.

"That was...wow," she breathed, loosening her hold on my hair and massaging my stinging scalp with her fingertips. With a final soft kiss to her beautiful little pussy, I stood up, letting her leg fall into the crook of my elbow. She blinked and asked, "Did I hurt you?"

"No," I shook my head, took my aching cock in hand, rubbed the end of me into her folds and began to push.

"Wait," she put her hand on my chest and drew her hips back. "Wait, baby. I really need a shower."

I kissed her chin and neck. "You smell wonderful." I rubbed the tip of my dick into her pussy again, felt her opening up. "You taste wonderful."

"Gawd, baby," she cooed, and her hips moved forward to capture me, but just as I began to slip inside her, she shook her head hard and drew back again. "No, let me shower."

With a groan of frustration, I leaned back to look at her.

Sarah grinned, eyes shimmering with lust, and said, "Trust me. You won't regret it."

I narrowed my gaze teasingly. "This better be good."

"Oh, it will be," she smirked and gave me a quick kiss. I let her leg down and she kissed me again. "It will be very, very good."

"Fine," I huffed, making her laugh.

Sarah left me standing there with a truly epic boner. She left a trail of clothes to the bedroom. I flopped down onto my back on the bed while she rummaged around. When she came back, she stood over me, gloriously naked, her pretty little cunt still wet with her arousal and my saliva, full breasts swollen with need, splendidly beautiful. Leaning over me with her hands on the bed, Sarah kissed my nose, mouth, chin, neck. Her lips trailed down between my breasts, over my stomach, but before she could reach my navel, the head of my cock was suddenly surrounded by the exquisiteness of her mouth.

My hips rose, driving my cock through her lips, but she wrapped a hand around my shaft and took control, sucking and slurping the end of me. With a wet smack of her lips, she let me go and stood up. "Just..." she paused, then grinned. "...hang out for a bit."

"Oh very funny," I slapped her tight rear end as she dashed away, grabbing a small bag from the dresser.

Her laughter carried into the shower. I lay there waiting for her, occasionally stroking my throbbing tool with both hands, keeping myself hard and ready for her, wondering what was in store for me, what she was up to, and what had been in the bag. She was gone for a while, apparently needing a really long shower. When she came back, her hair was still dry, pinned up above her head, and her skin was still a little damp, enough to glisten.

"Come here," she held out her hand, dropping her towel on the floor, revealing her perfect body.

I got out of bed to stand at the foot of it. Sarah took me into her arms and kissed me, tongue plunging into my mouth. My drooling cock was sandwiched between our bodies, and I couldn't help but pump my hips a little, rubbing my dick against her smooth skin. Still kissing me, Sarah turned us so that her back was facing the bed. I felt her reach aside for something, heard the pop of a cap open, her hands working something slippery into them, then she took half a step back and wrapped her hands around my dick. My tool jumped in her hands as she stroked me from root to tip with thick lube.

"Your gift," she said, nibbling my lips, kissing me. "For being a perfect woman, for being the love of my life, for being my best friend, is me."

"Mmm," I cooed, kissing her back, loving the feel of her slippery hands on my aching dick. "I like the sound of that."

Sarah leaned back, slowly turned around with her knee on the bed, and gave me an incredibly sultry look. "All of me."

At first, I just blinked at her, not following, but then she turned away from me and crawled up on hands and knees onto the bed. Lowering her upper body to the mattress, Sarah crossed her arms and laid her cheek against them. She shook her behind at me, raised high. Her glistening slit called to me, and just above it winked the tight hole of her rear end, looking surprisingly slippery too.

Then it hit me. The shower. The lube on my penis. Her slippery sphincter.

Oh. My. Gawd.

I may have said that out loud, because Sarah giggled and lowered her hips onto the bed, legs spread slightly apart. Reaching back, she pulled one of her cheeks away so that I could see what she was offering me, and now I knew why she'd taken such a long shower.

"Well, come on, tiger," she grinned at me over her shoulder. "Get up here and claim your prize."

With a jerky nod, I leapt up onto the bed, making her bounce beneath me with a giggle. I didn't just go right for her though. I landed over her legs and leaned down to kiss and bite her perfect ass, sliding my hand over her hip, holding myself up with the other.

"Oh, that's nice," she cooed as I nibbled and kissed my way up her back.

Crawling over her, my penis throbbed powerfully, hanging down between my legs and dragging along the bed. As I kissed and licked up her spine, my cockhead got caught between her slightly spread legs. I felt the wet heat of her folds and dipped my hips, slowly pushing just the tip inside her.

"Gawd, yes," she hissed, my thick cockhead spreading her open, her insides so soft, so warm. "But wrong one, baby."

My eyes flew open. Oh, right!

Sarah laughed as I withdrew from her and quickly repositioned. Holding myself up with my arms, Sarah reached back to grab my cock and line me up. The tight pucker of her ass nipped at the very tip of me and she held me there.

"Go slow, okay?" she said, her voice small, nervous.

"I promise," I told her, letting the weight of my hips push me down a little. My cock pushed at her tight hole and I felt her opening for me. It was much easier than I expected, but still, I knew it was going to be a tight fight, so tight, so incredibly fucking tight. It took everything I had not to shove my cock into her body in a single thrust. "Tell to me to stop if it's too much."

"I will," she nodded, then took a deep breath and let it out, then repositioned her arms. "Now fuck my ass, Amy."

Sarah pushed with her arms, her hips rose, the tight ring of muscle nipped at me again, then suddenly opened. I hadn't expected it, wasn't ready for it, and the first few inches of my thick pole stabbed into her bowels. Sarah wailed, both in a good and bad way.

"Holy shit," Sarah moaned, and I had to fight not to laugh at the unintended pun. "Give me a second."

I nodded, though she couldn't see me with her face buried in the sheets. So I just went still, propped up on my arms above her back, and I had a perfect view on my long thick pole buried between the perfect cheeks of her rear end. And what a view it was. She was so beautiful, her skin still flush from the hot shower she'd taken, still damp, so smooth and soft. The muted light of the apartment cast wonderful shadows across her curves, highlighting her every splendid feature, like the tiny dimples just above her butt, the small upside down triangle of soft skin just above that, the flaring of her womanly hips, the narrowness of her waist, the slight valley of her spine, muscles of her upper back and shoulders bunched with strain. Gawd, she was gorgeous.

I couldn't believe it. I was in, inside Sarah's ass, and the feeling was just amazing. She lay there beneath me, but not still, not quite. The inside of her bottom was tight, but not like a vagina, not like a throat, more snug than anything. Not as wet either, but so very hot, so very muscled, and did I say snug? Snug. So fucking snug, a warm sleeve massaging every buried inch of me, unreal, unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I felt her insides trying to push me out, and every breath she took seemed to cause her bottom to squeeze me.

"Okay," Sarah breathed, rolling her head to the side and laying her cheek on the bed. "A little more."

Nodding again, I waited until I felt her bear down, open up, then I pushed. My lubed pole of thick meat spread her open, slipping in smoothly, but not very easily. Sarah groaned and her ass pushed against me, trying to force me out, so I stopped again. I would push, then Sarah, then me, then her, inch by inch.

"Oh my gawd, baby," Sarah moaned, turning her head to the other side, hands clawing at the sheets, pillows, anything she could get a hold of. "I can't believe how big you feel."

Experimentally, I drew out about half of my buried length, then thrust back into her ass, and oh holy hell, did it feel good. I had no other experience to compare this to, no remembered sensation with which I could liken it. The squeezing, the pushing, and the occasional wondrous pull of her insides sucking me in, it was just wildly erotic. Before I knew it, my groin settled against her warm soft ass and every last inch of me was shoved inside of her.

"Jeezus, sweetie," Sarah moaned. "You're so fucking deep."

I think I might have muttered a reply, but I couldn't tell you what it was.

"How does it feel?" she asked me, sounding like she was in another world, almost like talking in her sleep.

"Really good," I told her, desperate to move inside her.

I saw her smile. "Yeah? How's this?"

Sarah shifted beneath me, only slightly, but her ass squeezed down so deliciously on my throbbing dick that I groaned at the feel of it. It was like she was pulling me in, milking me, sucking me, and all at once. So strange, so very different, more open at the end of me, unbearably tight at her entrance.

"You like that, huh?" she giggled.

"Oh yeah," I chuckled.

She did it again, and again. Lifting my hips, I watched every lubed glistening inch of me slip out of her. The way her tight ring of muscle clamped down on the ridge of my crown felt incredible, so I held myself there, then pushed in an inch or so, pulled out, in and out. In a way, it was similar to how it felt when Sarah would stroke me with her hand, when she would make an O with her finger and thumb right at the end of me.

I just probed at the opening of her ass for a while, enjoying the sensations. Sarah shifted again, pushing an arm beneath her, reaching between her legs to play with her clit. She shivered and her ass clamped down on my cockhead.

"Gawd, Amy," she hissed, then she laughed and blushed crimson. "This is so fucking nasty."

I laughed too, though it didn't diminish how good she felt. I wondered what it would feel like to cum inside her ass, and my length throbbed at the thought. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to feel more, do more.

"Here we go, Sarah," I told her.

She nodded, and though I didn't move too quickly, I plunged my hard length between her cheeks.

"Gawd!" she gave a guttural scream, clawing at the sheets.

I stopped, buried in her butt, afraid I'd hurt her. "You okay?"

"Yes!" she barked, squirming her hips. "Just fuck me!"

Something about the desperation in her voice, the need for release, it set me off. I drew out and fucked my dick back into her ass, pelvis slapping against her butt. Soon I had a rhythm, pulling almost completely out and plunging back in, and it was a lot of work, like it took every mucscle in my body to make it happen, but so very worth it. Her bowels undulated around me, up and down my length like a rippling wave of pressure. My groin started slapping against her rear end, loud and louder.

"Ohmygawd...ohmygawdgonnacome," she whimpered.

Her body shook, shivered, hand working crazily at her clit, middle finger stuffed into her cunt. Her insides pulled at me when I drew out, pushed at me when I thrust in, fighting me, to both keep me out and keep me in. When she came with a hoarse scream, I felt her open up and clench down hard, over and over while I sawed my length back and forth, plumbing her bowels so fucking deep.

When I was at my hardest, and consequently longest, I always had to take care not to bang against her cervix, but in her ass, there was none of that. Soon I was pounding into her butt, fucking her hard and furious. Sweat was dripping from my nose to her back, rolling down her spine. My stomach clenched, the core of my shaft burned blissfully. So close. So very close.

I gave one last hard thrust, buried my cock in Sarah's butt, felt myself swelling inside her and ground my dick in her ass. Thick ropes of cream blew out of me, deep into her bowels, so different from cumming in her perfect pussy. My chest heaved with every ragged breath. It took a while before I felt my dong swimming in cream, but eventually, Sarah could hold no more. Gooey spunk squirted out of her ass onto my groin as I shot the last of my load into her, once, twice, three times, and finally, it was over.

With a loud grunt, I collapsed on top of her, my breasts squashed against her back. I was still buried in her butt, and she was still milking my length, her ass working out the last drops of cream from me.

Sarah turned her head to the side, saying breathlessly, "You came so hard, baby."

"Yeah," I whimpered against her shoulder.

She laughed and wiggled her bottom. "I think you filled me up to my stomach with cum."

I laughed too, particularly since I'd read a hentai today that featured that very thing, and more. "Yeah. Maybe."

Eventually, I softened enough that her ass started pushing me out, so I drew the rest of the way out of her and collapsed beside her, facing her.

"Ahhh, that's weird!" Sarah scrunched up her face and laughed.

"What?" I pushed up onto my elbow. "What's wrong?"

"I'm so full," she laughed again, rolling onto her side with her hand on her belly. "I don't know how I'm gonna get up without making a mess."

"Hold on then," I chuckled and kissed her nose.

Grabbing a towel, I spread it out and helped guide her to roll onto her back, so that the towel was beneath her butt.

"There," I said, rubbing her legs, waiting to see how much cum would come out of her. "Just let it out, I guess."

Sarah looked at me. "Well, don't watch!"

I laughed and shook my head, "Fine. Be that way."

Getting up, I sat down on the edge of the bed and took her hand. Closing her eyes, Sarah bore down, then screwed up her face again, laughing loudly.

"Ewww!" she shook her head, still laughing.

I couldn't see anything, but her reaction was enough to keep me laughing too. When she was finished, Sarah reached down between her legs, groping for the towel, and expertly balled it up, concealing the gooey mess within.

"Okay," she sighed, then she flashed me a happy grin. "Now I really need a shower."

"I have a question first," I told her.

Sarah nodded for me to continue.

I bit my lip, kind of shy about the subject. "Well, I kind of figured that this would be, you know, more difficult. Like you'd be really, really tight, I guess."

Sarah blinked at me in shock, her pretty eyes wide open. "Amy Carter! Are you saying I'm loose?"

"No!" I backpedaled. "I just...what I mean is..."

Sarah laughed out loud and got out of bed. I watched her go to the dresser and open a drawer, reach inside, and pull something out to set it on the dresser, then a second item, and a third. When she was done, she closed the drawer and turned to face me, leaning against the dresser. For a moment, I couldn't focus on what was on the dresser. Her naked body called to me, skin glistening with sweat, her breasts still swollen, nipples still stiff. Finally, I tore my gaze away and got up to see what was on the dresser, then my mouth fell open.

"Anal plugs?" I asked, glancing at her.

Sarah gave me a crooked grin and nodded. "Uh-huh. Got them a couple weeks ago," she told me and waved a hand at the first one, which was smaller than the second. The third was the largest of the three, and she picked it up. "I've been working my way up to this one. Finally felt comfortable with it a couple days ago."

I shook my head, then asked, "But...why?"

"Why the anal plugs?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Sweetie, you've been checking out my ass for weeks," she laughed, picked up the cum-soiled towel and dropped it in the hamper, heading for the shower.

"I have?" I asked, following her.

"Oh yeah," she chuckled, getting the water going. "I first noticed a few weeks ago. You were giving it to me really good from behind, and you kept playing with my butt." I tried to remember, but couldn't. "You told me I had a perfect ass."

I shrugged, admiring her butt when she turned her back to me to adjust the water temperature. "Well, yeah, you do."

"Anyway, you started rubbing your thumb around my butthole," she said, and I saw her shiver slightly. "You'd press your thumb against it, almost pushing it in, but not quite, and you just kept doing it, even after I came. It felt really good, and I knew what you wanted."

"I couldn't help it," I told her. "It was winking at me."

Sarah laughed loudly.

"So, you bought butt plugs because I was touching your ass?"

"No, silly," she turned around and gave me a full-bodied hug, then nibbled on my ear. "I bought butt plugs because I knew you wanted to fuck my ass."

When she looked at me, it was with a catty grin, and I shook my head, smiling. Gawd, I loved her. Something else occurred to me though.

"So, why wasn't that, you know, messier?" I scrunched up my face.

Sarah giggled and said, "Enema, sweetie."

"Oh," I nodded, but then it really hit me. "Oh! That's what you meant by 'take care of things'."

"Exactly," she chirped.

We got down to business, cleaning ourselves up. When I turned my back to the spray of water to rinse the shampoo from my hair, I felt Sarah's hands close around my half-hard penis. She used my dick to pull me a couple of steps away from the water.

"What are you doing?" I asked, grinning.

One of her hands left me, only to come back lathered with soap, then the other. I blinked water out of my eyes and watched her thoroughly lather up my dick with both hands, stroking me from top to bottom with a firm grip.

"Just making sure you're nice and clean," she said innocently.

I watched for a moment, then grinned again. "Hey," I said, getting her attention, and when she looked up at me, "I just did you in the ass."

Sarah giggled. "Yes, you did, baby. Yes, you did."

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers