Strange Days Ch. 58-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

Suddenly remembering the time I'd gone down on Violet while Sarah sucked me off didn't help my situation either. A massive cramp hit me low in my abdomen, a sensation I was very familiar with. If I didn't get control of myself, I'd be fucking someone in a matter of seconds, regardless of the consequences. So, I threw myself into the pictures, into my work, and a minute or so later, I could breathe again.

Rose was a professional, so very easy to shoot, and Ginger was just incredibly fun to capture with the lens, and both Patricia and Angela made the whole thing easy. They worked so well together, almost like a dance, and most of their shots were with very little space between them as they helped each other dress and undress while I captured them. I'd find out later they were an item, which explained a lot.

We took a break for a late lunch, then got right back to it. After a couple more hours, and a lot of fabulous flesh during lingerie changes, it got even more interesting. Ginger was wearing a dark green thong and demi bra. She had her back to Rose, who was helping her with the difficult clasp to take it off.

"Hey, Rose," Darren called out, and when she looked at him over Ginger's shoulder, he tilted his head in my direction. "Show Amy the pose that Femme Fatale just picked up."

Femme Fatale was an upscale lingerie shop in Los Angeles. I couldn't believe they'd gotten the account. I almost asked about it, but I lost the train of thought when Rose gave me a seductive smile and took off Ginger's bra. Ginger gave me a smile to match Rose's, and when the bra fell to the floor, both of them turned to face me. Rose pressed up against Ginger's back and wrapped her arms around the red head, then she pressed her cheek against Ginger's and held her, and my mouth hit the floor.

One of Rose's hands was low on Ginger's hip, the tips of her fingers just barely touching the side of the barely-there green thong cupping Ginger's mound. Her other arm was across Ginger's breasts, concealing her nipples, while Ginger's body shielded Rose, though the generous curve of one of her full dark boobs was on display past Ginger's arm, the darker tip of her breast was barely concealed. Ginger's eyes closed and she turned her head towards Rose, her expression becoming one of blissful serenity, while Rose closed her eyes too and turned to Ginger, their mouths so close to one another.

"My gawd," I breathed.

They could have been sisters, friends, or lovers, and the shot was so beautiful that I had to take it, several times. As I gawked at them through the camera, I couldn't help but pick up on what they'd accomplished. There was energy in the shot, but it was whatever the viewer wanted to see, whether it be friendship, trust, companionship, or raw desire. I could easily see this on a big poster or banner, in a magazine, or even on a billboard. Of course, being the horn dog I am, I saw desire in the shot.

"I guess you approve?" Rose asked, looking at me through her long dark lashes.

I moved the camera away from my face and swallowed, then huffed a short laugh, "Oh yeah."

Ginger had her eyes open again and was smiling at me too. Rose glanced aside at Darren, who was turned away from us, then she gave me a sultry look.

"How about this?" Rose asked, and my gaze was locked where I saw her fingers move, so slowly, beneath the dark green lace of Ginger's thong, slipping over her generous mound, then down, the lace bulging over Rose's hand, fingers sliding under, and I swear on my life, inside the Amazonian beauty.

"Gawd, Rose," Ginger sighed softly, almost a whisper, closing her eyes and laying her head back on Rose's shoulder.

"Is this okay, Amy?" Rose asked, muscles flexing in her arm as she adjusted her hand so that Ginger's thong slid aside, out of the way.

I forgot about the camera in my hands, about Darren standing in the room, about the dozens of people just on the other side of the curtains.

"Hmmph," Darren huffed, but he didn't turn around. "I didn't bring enough SD cards."

Then he left. When he disappeared behind the curtains, I looked back to the girls. Ginger had raised an arm above and behind her, to hold onto the back of Rose's head. Rose's hand worked between Ginger's legs, opening her, fingers plunging inside, thumb rubbing the stunning woman's clit.

"Faster," Ginger moaned softly, turning her head to kiss Rose's temple. "Faster, Rose. Gonna come."

My mouth fell open, stomach twisted into a knot the size of the Jupiter, burning hot like the sun. I watched Rose move her other hand to push Ginger's arm out of the way and cup her right breast, pinching a very thick swollen nipple and rolling it between her thumb and finger. Having finally gotten a good look at Ginger's stacked chest, I was floored. I'd never seen nipples so long, so wide and so very swollen, and I was dying to feel them in my mouth.

I couldn't help it. My cock pushed out of me, right down the leg of my pants, down and down until the hugely fat end of me rubbed against my knee.

Rose gave me a sultry smile. "She loves it when you play with her tits." Then she asked in Ginger's ear. "Don't you, honey?"

"Gawd, yes," she hissed, bending her knees to push her cunt down onto Rose's fingers.

"There, that's it," Rose whispered to Ginger, working her relentlessly. "Come for me. Give me all that yummy juice."

Ginger took a sharp breath, her eyes flew open, her mouth opened wide and she came on Rose's hand. Her face flushed with her climax, then her neck and chest. Ginger practically glowed with her release. Rose's hand slowed, slid away from Ginger's crotch, then she sucked her juicily webbed fingers into her mouth, slurping Ginger's climax from her digits.

"Oh, no," Rose said to me sadly, and with a cute frown. "You didn't get any pictures, Amy." Then she grinned. "I guess we'll just have to do it again, won't we Ginger."

Ginger laughed breathlessly, then she cooed when Rose's hand moved back to her mound. My cock throbbed in the leg of my pants, hard and hot against my thigh and knee, and I felt precum trickling down my leg. Fuck, I must have been enormous. I had about half a second to wonder which of them a cock this big was for, but then realization hit me.

My cock was out!

I ran - well, okay, hobbled really fast - bursting through the curtains, away from the girls, through the others working, past the deep woods cabin set, around a faux stone wall. I ran for the nearest bathroom, through the dressing rooms, slamming into someone along the way. All I saw was a flash of long blonde hair and purple bra and panties before I collided with her. Our arms wrapped around each other to keep from falling and her knee went between my legs.

"Gawd!" Christine, the resident bitch, shrieked at me. "Watch where the fuck you're going!"

I moved as fast as I could to get away from her, especially since my thick length had been pressed against her thigh, and as I sprinted away, I heard her say, "What the hell was that?"

Shit.

Fuck!

Shitfuck!

I made it to the bathroom, slammed the door shut behind me, locked it, shoved my pants down, and grabbed my throbbing erection. It took only a few seconds of stroking my aching length before cum blasted out of me and into the toilet. I bit down on my hand until it hurt, to keep from screaming. Hot cum splashed loudly into the toilet over and over, gradually tapering off, until finally I was sated.

And I was embarrassed. There was no way that Christine hadn't felt something in my pants, not with her knee between my legs, nor when my hard dick had pressed against her thigh.

Then I was angry. It was silly, but I was pissed off at my penis.

"Go away!" I growled down at it.

I shit you not, it deflated and whipped back inside me like a rodent running for its life. I stood there for a while with my hands against the wall, leaning over the commode, my copious ejaculate making an obscenely big and thick white cloud in the water. Gawd, I was pissed.

This was the second time in a matter of days that I couldn't control myself, that something turned me on so much that I had no choice but to fucking whack off. I'd just spent the last several weeks laid up in a hospital and at home, helpless to my body, out of control, and just when I start to feel like myself again, to really feel better, it happens again.

"Fuck!" I yelled and punched the wall, but as walls often do, they punch back a thousand times harder. I yelped at the pain, then the stupid tears came.

Pulling my pants up, I turned around, dropped my ass onto the toilet, then my face into my hands. I just sat there pathetically, balling my eyes out, helpless, out of control, my emotions a mess. I couldn't make sense of how I felt. I knew that I was angry and sad, but why, I had no idea. I couldn't catch my breath, couldn't think my way through this. I was hyperventilating. Spots appeared in my vision, more and more spots, getting bigger.

I think I heard someone knocking on the door, but I fell to the side, dizzy, slumping against the wall. The knocking turned to banging.

The next thing I knew, I was in someone's arms, gently rocking me, whispering soothing words in my ear, "It's okay, sweetie. You're okay," Rose told me, rubbing my back and holding the back of my neck. "Everything's going to be fine."

I could breathe again, could move again. I wrapped my arms around her, but my limbs felt heavy, leaden.

"I'm so sorry, honey," she told me, and I felt her shake.

I think she was crying.

"No, it wasn't you," I told her, voice thick and gravely from crying. Gawd, I really hoped I hadn't been screaming too.

Rose shook her head over my shoulder and sobbed. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have teased you."

"No, you really shouldn't have," I gave a croaking laugh, mostly because she didn't understand why, that it was because I had a rampaging-goddess-given-monster-dong that I couldn't seem to control.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered, then leaned back to take my shoulders in her hands and look at me through her tears, speaking so fast. "I didn't think...I mean it was just girls, messing around...I didn't think it would...that you would...just a little fun...gawd!" she wailed, throwing her arms around me again.

I smoothed my hands up and down her bare back, and now that I was calm again, I realized she still wasn't wearing a bra. "I didn't have a flashback, if that's what you're thinking," I told her.

She leaned back to look at me again and blinked. "You didn't?"

"No," I said, smiling, and I brushed away a tear from her cheek with my thumb.

"Then, I don't..." she shook her head and frowned. "Then what happened?"

What indeed? Time seemed to stop while I thought about my answer. I could lie, or I could answer honestly, see how far the truth had to go. Hadn't I just made a resolution to myself about that?

Fuck it.

"I got horny," I shrugged a shoulder.

Rose blinked again. Her mouth opened to say something, closed. Her hands slid down my shoulders and arms to my rest on my thighs. She tried again, but nothing came out.

"That was really hot," I grinned, raising an eyebrow.

"Wait a minute," she shook her head clear, then blinked at me with both eyebrows raised. "You got horny, and that freaked you out?"

I leaned in close to whisper near her mouth. "I got really horny."

Rose took a shuddering breath, what with my mouth being so lose to hers, and when I leaned back to look at her, her cheeks, neck and the skin above her glorious mocha breasts were flushed.

"Horny," she said, and I don't think she believed me.

I shrugged again, saying casually, "I had to get out of there before I fucked you."

Rose raised an eyebrow, glanced at my mouth, then up again. "Really?"

Don't ask me how, I thought. Please, don't ask me how. Because if she did, I'd have to tell her I'd fuck her full of girl dick.

"Oh," she said quietly, then shrugged. "Well, that's okay."

"What's okay?" I narrowed my gaze. "Fucking you or just wanting to fuck you?"

"Uhm," she pursed her lips in thought, then flashed a huge smile. "Either. Both."

I laughed and hugged her. "Well, it'll have to just be wanting, not doing."

"Oh, why?" she wined over my shoulder, making me laugh again, then she surprised me. "I mean, Sarah wouldn't mind, right?"

I held her shoulders and pushed her back to look at her. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you're having sex with Violet too, aren't you?"

I balked. This time it was me whose mouth wasn't working.

"And your boyfriend's sister?" she added.

"What-no! I haven't...Tabby and I don't...wait a minute!" I waved my hands. "How did you know Violet and I have sex?"

Rose giggled. "Honey, it's written all over both of you when you look at each other. That, and she looks at you the way you look at Sarah. Gawd," she laughed again. "Throw Trevor into the mix and you four are just a mess of wild monkey sex!"

I laughed too, shaking my head. Rose was a hell of a lot more observant than I gave her credit for.

"Anyway," Rose said, getting my attention back. "I just figured with all the sex you guys are having with each other, that Sarah might be okay with one more, you know? Kinda gives the impression of a really open relationship, if you catch my drift."

I nodded my head to the side. "Well, yeah, I guess it does."

"Well, just for the record?" Rose said, and she pushed up straight onto her knees, leaning into me until I had to lean back before our lips touched. My back hit the toilet tank and she breathed against my mouth, "I would love to have sex with you."

I gave a short nervous laugh, because I wanted to have sex with her as much as she did with me, and because she had the totally wrong idea of how it would go. Poor thing would be in for quite a surprise.

"So, if you ever decide you're up for it," she said softly, lips just barely grazing mine, then she pushed up onto her feet, rising up over me. Her beautiful breasts loomed before me, and just as they slid over my face, she turned at the waist and one of her big chewy nipples dragged right over my open mouth, making me shiver. "You just give me a call."

And with that, Rose kissed my forehead before turning away. I sat there on the commode as she opened the bathroom door, only to find Ginger jerking back, wonderful breasts still naked on her chest, having had her ear pressed to the door. I blushed furiously.

Ginger blushed too, then she gave a shrug of her shoulder and grinned, saying, "Hell, call me too."

Rose laughed and kissed Ginger's cheek, then breezed past her, taking the amazon beauty with her. I got up and followed them out, stopping at a makeup station so that Rose and I could fix our faces after crying. Ginger stayed with us, talking about a movie she wanted to see. Super-bitch Christine was at the farthest station, talking to two other girls while removing her makeup, and I caught part of the hushed conversation.

"...telling you, that bitch is crazy. She should never have come back to work all damaged like that."

I grit my teeth, wanting to slap her mouth right off her face.

"And I swear to gawd she had a huge fucking dildo in her pocket."

Oh, if only I did have a huge fucking dildo in my pocket, so that I could see how much of it I could cram inside her cooch. But you know what? My dick would do just fine.

"Okay," Rose said, standing up from the station. "Let's get back to Darren before he has a heart attack looking for us."

As we passed Christine and her friends, she gave us a nasty look and spat out, "This isn't a porn studio, you know."

Rose was taken aback, but Ginger didn't miss a beat.

"Oh, what's wrong, Chrissy?" She said sweetly, making the blonde bristle. Apparently she hated being called that. Ginger batted her lashes. "You know you can come around for a lick any time you please."

"Whatever," Christine snorted, but I saw her blush. "I don't do girls."

Ginger grinned. "I didn't say you'd be doing the licking, honey."

Christine took a sharp breath and stared daggers at Ginger, which only made her and Rose laugh loudly.

Okay, I was really starting to like Ginger.

Darren was waiting for us when we got back to the set, along with Patricia and Angela.

"Where have you been?" He asked in a huff, fists on his hips.

Rose shrugged and waved her hand dismissively. "Girl stuff."

"Oh," Darren was instantly disarmed. "Well, okay. Let's get back to it then."

Picking up my camera where I'd dropped it, thankful that I hadn't broken the damn thing - jeezus, digital SLR models were expensive - I got into position and tested the light levels. Rose caught my eye and smiled, and Ginger gave me a wink. I smiled back, remembering their offer.

Yeah, it was good to be back.

Chapter 60

It was mid-evening by the time I got back home, the sun having set two hours ago, and I was horny as all hell. The moment I stepped off the elevator, Sarah called out.

"Hi, honey!"

I saw her in the kitchen, wearing tight cotton shorts and a tank top. My mouth watered, my tongue felt thick, my stomach knotted, and something very long and hard slid down the leg of my pants again. I'd been staring at naked women all day, so don't judge.

"How was your day?" she asked with a warm smile, carrying a tray of shrimp enchiladas to the table.

Yes, shrimp enchiladas. Don't knock 'em. They're delicious.

Dropping my stuff where I stood, I made my way over and hugged her from behind. I'd caught her while she was bending over to set the enchiladas down on the table, so I lay over her and kissed the back of her neck, making her giggle.

I kissed her neck and slid my hands up to her breasts, cupping them through her shirt while I replied, "It was long, hard, and so very full of tension."

Sarah chuckled. "Someone's feeling randy."

"How could you tell?" I asked, kissing her neck and jaw while releasing one of her breasts to push my pants down over my hips. My cock sprang up and slapped against my stomach.

"Oh, I don't know," she sighed, standing up to press back against me, my hard dick nestled between the cheeks of her butt. Sarah rubbed her tight ass up and down my length, teasing me, then she reached behind her to wrap her hand around me. "I think this is a good clue though."

I bit her neck, making her gasp, then shoved her shorts down her legs. My hands were all over her, one of them shoved up under her shirt, mauling her tits, while the other smoothed down her stomach and between her legs. My fingers found her hot and wet already and slipped inside her with ease.


"Gawd, Amy," she moaned, pushing down onto my fingers, moving her butt in little circles, caressing my shaft between her cheeks.

My cock throbbed and dribbled warm glistening precum onto her back.

"You're so wet," I told her, nibbling on her ear.

"Uh-huh," she cooed as I worked at her folds and clit with fingers and thumb, her arousal trickling down my hand. "I've been wanting you inside me all day."

Moving my hips back, I slid my fingers from her dripping wet pussy and reached between us to smear her juice over the end of me. Holding my cock in hand, I found her hot center, sighed at the feel of her perfect little cunt kissing the tip of my flared knob, then I pushed inside her.

Sarah gave a sharp gasp, pushing up on the tips of her toes. "Gawd!"

I guess I was a little bigger than usual.

Sarah fell back onto the balls of her feet and another inch of me pushed into her body. Holy crap, she felt amazing. I was so hard for her, so desperate to feel her cum, to spew my load inside her. Pushing her tank top up her chest, I grabbed both of her tits and moved my hips back, sliding out of her hot sheath, then pushed back in, deeper. Well over half my considerable length bored into her slippery depths, opening her wide.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers