Strange Days Ch. 58-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

"Ohmygawd," she moaned, shivering against me, and reached back to dig her fingernails into my ass while I began working my thick dick in and out of her. "You're so fucking hard, baby."

"You make me this hard," I told her, breathing hard and fast against her shoulder.

I worked my turgid pole back and forth, plunging deep into her fiery core, so hot and wet, milking me with her body. My dick throbbed with every thrust, the tip of me tingling, leaking copious pre inside her.

"I can stare at naked women all day, want to fuck them all day," I said hoarsely, plowing in and out of her harder and faster. "But it's you I want to come home to, Sarah." She shivered against me, moaned loudly. "It's you I want to make love to." I snaked my hand around her hip and down to where we were joined, finding her swollen clit, making her cry out on the next thrust.

"Amy!"

"It's you I want to fuck," I groaned, diddling her clit, fucking her so hard and so very deep against the dining room table, taking her body for my quickly rising pleasure, and for hers. "It's you I want to make cum and cum until you can't cum anymore."

"Uhnn!" she gave a sharp grunt and creamed my cock with her climax.

Warm cream blew out of me. I crammed her full of thick cockmeat and spilled into her. Sarah flopped forward, barely getting her arms under her before her face could hit the table. Holding her hips, I kept her stuffed full of my pulsing dick and emptied the last of my spend into her quivering sheathe.

"Oh my gawd, you came hard," she whimpered.

I felt her insides clench down, squeezing me, and I throbbed with need inside her at the same time, forcing a shocking amount of cum out of her to run down our legs.

"I can't get enough of you, Sarah," I told her, and with a hand on her back between her shoulders, pinning her down, I started fucking her again.

I pumped her slow and steady, frothy white cream coating my thrusting cock, spilling out of her too full little pussy to trickle down her thighs, and mine. The sound of sex filled the apartment, lewd and wet, hot and messy.

I grunted out between thrusts, "I could fuck you all day, every day."

"Jeezus, Amy," she gushed, pushing back, meeting me thrust for deep pounding thrust, her ass shaking with every slap of my pelvis against her firm butt.

"You feel so amazing, Sarah," I moaned, sweaty pelvis slapping loudly against her butt now.

My cock felt enormous, slashing wetly in and out of her, her meaty cunt making a lewd slurching sound now and then. I loved fucking her, adored it, couldn't get enough of it, not even when she creamed me again, when I pumped another messy load into her, when the floor was slippery with warm spunk that her well fucked pussy couldn't contain, and not even when she was a babbling writhing mess, unable to even hold herself up. And still, it wasn't enough.

Hooking my arms under Sarah's thighs, I heaved her up from the floor and pushed her forward, forcing her further up the table. I set her knees down on the table and grabbed her hips, pulling them back and down so that her sweet cream-filled hole was just over the edge. I shoved my hips forward, cramming every last inch of me inside her, and began pounding away. There was so much cum on the floor that I almost slipped at one point.

Sarah couldn't speak anymore. She just moaned and whimpered now and then, occasionally wracked by a powerful cum, helpless to my pistoning dong. It felt like I really could fuck her forever, and it was different than before. This wasn't an endless cum that threatened to knock me out. I would come, and after a minute, maybe less, was ready to go again.

When I came inside her the third time, I'd filled her so full of cum that there simply wasn't anywhere for it go. It gushed out of her after the second pulse, spilled down my groin and thighs to the floor. Pulling my cock out of her, I grabbed it with both hands and milked it. Great ropes of white sprayed out of me, leaving gooey lines from her ass to the table well beyond her head, so much sticky cream that by the time it was over, I'd made an absolute mess of her and the table.

Finally, I was sated. My legs gave out, but I managed to drop my sweaty butt into a chair. I sat there, leaning back in the chair with my sticky cock throbbing pleasantly against my stomach. Sarah moaned, slowly pushed herself up, and backed down off the table. She turned to face me and pushed a hunk of cum-soaked hair off her face, and she just blinked at me, shaking her head while thick cum oozed out of her swollen sex to run down her thighs.

"You're a fucking animal," she suddenly laughed.

I blushed. "Sorry."

Sarah shook her head again, then looked around at the mess I'd made. It really was quite horrible. She glanced over her shoulder at something, then shrugged and looked at me again, both eyebrows up. "Well, at least you didn't get any spooge on the enchiladas."

I laughed, which set her off too.

Sarah and I cleaned up the mess, then finally sat down for dinner, sharing a bottle of Riesling. Since I'd come home and fucked her silly - her words, not mine - she really wanted to know what had happened at work, so I told her all about the shoot with the girls. When I got to the part about Rose fingering Ginger in front of me, Sarah became keenly interested in what I had to say.

"Well, that cinches it," Sarah said, drinking down the last of her wine and taking her empty plate to the kitchen.

"What does, and cinches what?" I asked, following her with my own plate.

Putting her plate in the dishwasher, she moved aside so that I could do the same. "They sound really fun. I think we need another girl's night."

The last girl's night we had was at my house, before we went off to college. With Sarah's encouragement, I'd revealed my secret to Violet and Paula, and a lot of sex had ensued. So when I realized what she was saying, my jaw dropped.

"You can't be serious," I told her.

"Why not?" she shrugged, then she grinned. "You seemed to have fun last time."

I pointed out that I didn't know Rose, and especially not Ginger, not the way I'd known Violet and Paula at the time.

"Oh, you barely knew them, when you think about it," Sarah countered, collecting the rest of the dishes from the table. "I mean, you knew them in passing at school. You weren't nearly as close to them as you were to me back then. Besides," she paused to give me a conspiratorial grin. "We should invite Holly too."

I wasn't so sure about Holly. I mean, don't get me wrong, she was a fantastic lay, but she didn't strike me as being open to having sex with anyone other than Violet, at least not in a guy's role. In other words, she liked getting fucked, but I think she only wanted to fuck Violet. I told Sarah as much.

"Oh! We could make it a competition!" she chirped, bouncing up on her toes.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we invite Holly and Violet over, for starters," she explained, refilling her wine glass and taking a seat on the couch. She gestured at me with her wine glass, "You just need to figure out how to set up a challenge with Holly, like who can last the longest without coming."

"Ooookay," I said slowly, not seeing the point, though admittedly, it sounded fun.

"Don't you get it?" she asked, leaning back against an armrest. "Honey, I adore sex with you, but even I can take only so much fucking. Eventually, all of us need a break, except for you and Holly, and that's exactly my point."

I shook my head. "Um, I still don't get it."

"Well, I'm sure the challenge will start out with you and me together, and Violet and Holly together, but if you and Holly remain true to form, at some point Violet and I will need a break."

I nodded for her to continue, because I still didn't get it. "Which means...?"

"Which means," she grinned, leaning forward and smoothing her hand up my thigh. "At some point, you and Holly are gonna need fresh meat."

"Oh, right," I nodded, finally getting it. Then it really hit me. "Oh!"

"Exactly!" she laughed.

Sarah was on to something. Like any guy, I suppose, it had taken me a lot of time - and really fun practice! - to learn how to delay my own climax. Holly had helped me take it a step further. Now, I knew she had a lot more experience than me, so I was sure I would lose the challenge that Sarah was proposing, but I don't think winning or losing was really the point. The point was for me to outlast Sarah, and Holly to outlast Violet, then Holly and I would turn our monsters on Rose and Ginger, assuming they were willing, of course.

"Wait a second," I shook my head and waved my hands. "Are you really telling me you want me to have sex with Rose and Ginger?"

"Of course not," she frowned. "Just Rose, or Ginger, but I guess if you want both, that's okay too."

I laughed, but I still wasn't convinced. "Sarah, you just told me that seeing Tabitha flirt with me made you jealous, and now you're encouraging me to fuck someone else?"

"Tabby's different," she waved her hand dismissively.

"Why?"

"Because she doesn't know your secret."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"She wants you, you dolt," she chuckled. "She doesn't want your cock, because she doesn't know about it. She just wants you."

Now I was getting it. "Oh, you mean like Paula, because she knew." Paula and I had had sex, and nothing weird had come out of it. We were still close friends, and she was perfectly happy with Johnny.

"Or Violet," Sarah said.

No, not like Violet. I'd thought our relationship hadn't changed, but then Violet had confessed she was in love with me. So no, it wasn't like with Violet at all, but I didn't say that. As far as I knew, Sarah wasn't aware of Violet's feelings for me.

Something else occurred to me. "Wait, Rose and Ginger don't know about my secret either, and Rose has been wanting to have sex with me since the day we met."

"Rose is just fun," Sarah shrugged. "I got to know her the other night. She likes you, and she likes to have a good time. Nothing else to it, and Ginger sounds just like her. Besides, it'll be fun."

I nodded, but when I didn't say anything, Sarah asked, "So, what do you think?"

Part of me was reluctant to agree. I was perfectly happy with Sarah. I didn't need anyone else. But another part of me, much louder than the rest, really wanted to have sex with Rose. That same part was disappointed that Holly would get Ginger though. I wanted both of them.

Call me greedy, I guess.

"Okay," I shrugged.

Sarah squealed with delight and hugged me. "This is going to be so much fun! Just like old times."

Yeah, sure. Old times, but new pussy.

Wow! That was a really guyish thought.

Regardless, it did sound pretty good.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers