All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 72-74'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perhaps a not so impossible request?

Hello dear author. First off I rated this entry 5 stars before even reading it and so far I knew I wouldn't be disappointed, great job once again!

As for the request, would it be wishful thinking to hope for an illustration of each character? Maybe not the entire cast, but the main girls and guys? I realize this would be difficult, but the way you describe each character is very definite and It would be joyous to see a rendition of them. If not, perhaps you can post one? If so do Sarah! Sarah is my favorite character

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best Series

This is by far the best series on the site. You should think about getting a female to do audio/voice and submit this in the other section as well. It would crush. Keep up the great style of writing. It really is excellent!

WhiteDevil007WhiteDevil007over 11 years ago
Strange Days.

Another new chapter already. I love you, redskyes.

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Perhaps a not so impossible request?

Well, pretty impossible, since I couldn't draw to save my life. :) I'm a pretty visual person, so I have a strong sense of what everyone looks like. I've found plenty of pictures of lovely women online that closely match how I imagine Sarah and Amy to look, but I didn't save them. I'd just be surfing idly and would see a picture and think, 'hey, that's Sarah'.

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad you liked it, WhiteDevil007. :) The next segment won't be finished as soon, but hopefully it won't take terribly long.

lostone0069lostone0069over 11 years ago
I live in dread of the day you finish this story!

Another great installment... and in quick succession to your last installment too! Bravo! Bravo! 50 shades of what? psh! forget it, this is WAY better! Thank you again for the great story!

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks, lostone. :) The end is in sight, but it will take a few more installments to get there. I have another story ready to post after Strange Days wraps up, but its not another futanari tale. Just straight up romance. I would love to spin off a side story for Strange Days though, something that centers on two of the supporting characters, but I'll have to see if it works out.

Oh, and I read the 50 Shades trilogy, and I'll admit, I loved it. Not a masterpiece, but a very fun read. I also found the characters to be very real. All in all, good books. :)

TheSnowmanTheSnowmanover 11 years ago
Feedback for 2 Submissions

I don't want this to end either but on the other hand I'm glad you are posting more often.

Just a few thoughts on the last submission as well as this one.

Scenes feel to me like they are just passing much too fast, they were good but there just wasn't one that i really enjoyed until the last one in this with Amy and Sarah. Thing seemed to start quickly and end quickly as well. The Tabitha and DP scenes specifically.

Also disappointed to see that Tabitha doesnt look like she will be with Amy again with all the matchmaking going on, hoping you bring her back.

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Feedback for 2 Submissions

So sorry, TheSnowman. Totally missed your comment. I still check for comments here, and will continue to do so, but I skipped a few days when I was sick, so I missed it on the activity feed.

Honestly, I'm not sure what you mean about Tabitha's scenes starting and ending quickly. It took a full page and a half here on Lit to get through the first scene with her, and another page and a half to get through the second. If anything, I was actually worried that I might have made the scenes too long, since there was so much dialog in them. I've written far shorter scenes with Amy and Sarah. Was it an anticipation thing? I've gotten a lot of requests to pair up Amy and Tabby, so maybe that it took this long to happen made some folks expect more out of it? I don't know. Let me know what you think, please, here, on tumblr, through email, whichever.

Not sure about Amy giving into Tabitha too quickly either. Amy has wanted Tabby for a while now, and her being off-limits, being Trevor's sister, made Amy want her even more, something I've mentioned through Amy a few times in the story. Amy was pretty helpless against Tabby's flirtatious at the dinner party scene too (back a few chapters, or several, can't remember, but I know they were washing dishes), and I wanted to carry that helplessness forward. That, and now that Amy is feeling so much better, well, she's a bit of a horndog again, so that didn't help her resistance either. Maybe you could tell me how you imagined the scene playing out before you read it? You have me intrigued, so I'd love to hear your thoughts.

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Re: Feedback for 2 Submissions

Hey, TheSnowman. I forgot to respond to a couple other points in your tumblr message.

Yeah, I agree that the one-time aspect of Amy's scene with Tabitha was a letdown. Believe me, I'd have loved to kept them getting together in future chapters, but it wasn't in the cards. Honestly, I can't have Amy screwing and keeping everyone she likes anyway. Life doesn't work that way, and as a reader, I find stories like that incredibly unrealistic (not that a story about a girl with a magical size-changing cock isn't realistic, of course).

That's actually what spoiled the Anita Blake series for me. Rather than exploring new challenging situations with the boys Anita already had, Hamilton just threw more boys into the mix, until Anita had a massive harem built up (she must have a bang pool close to two dozen strong, by this point). In my experience, which I write from when I'm able, juggling multiple partners isn't hard when they are willing to share. But where it gets complicated is when deep feelings are thrown into the mix. Unless you have a perfect threesome or more, where everyone is madly in love with everyone, someone always feels neglected at some point. If you love and adore A and B, and they love and adore you, but they merely like each other, maybe even a lot, then your time and attention is their only source of that special sense of fulfillment. They can't get it from each other. So if you are spending time with A, and not B, B can be hurt. Threesomes can get really complicated really fast, particularly when there isn't enough of you to go around.

One of the best story series I've read up here, and I really wish I could remember the name (I have it bookmarked on my iPad, but I'm on my laptop right now), is about a guy who's sister takes him to a cabin with her girlfriends, and her girlfriends take his virginity. It was a really sweet series, but in short, he ended up sleeping with multiple girls, and it was realistically written. He develops feelings for some of them, which leads to complications, like him feeling neglected or unwanted when they don't want him as much as he wants them. Some of them develop feelings for him too, feelings he doesn't share at the time, and they from having a wildly free casual sex to nothing at all. Life is like that. Relationships are like that. Some stories having everyone getting along just fine, if not great, like Part of 5 and Just the Six of Us, both of which I enjoyed reading (the latter more so), but I enjoyed the cabin series the most by far, and I'll remember it way down the road, long after the other two have faded.

Anyway, glad you like the pictures on my tumblr. :)

AurimazAurimazover 6 years ago
About Gawds

Gawd

Gawd

Gawd

Gawd

Gawd...

Seriously, you have a problem here. Gawd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous