All Comments on 'Stranger in the Night'

by damppatch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
interesting...

that the stupid ignorant git didn't notice that you're Irish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
JERKS

When did all these jerks start commenting on stories? If you don't like a story just say so, the authors nationality or sexual preference is his business not the readers. When I run across a story I don't like I make a note of the author and don't read any more of their submissions. Insults do not have any place in story comments!!!

YgraineYgrainealmost 15 years ago
Well done!

Beautifully crafted with some luxurious descriptions - a very good first effort. You might want to rethink the first couple of paras when she is introducing her partner as the flow of words was interrupted. You can check this by reading the story out loud to yourself before you submit. You almost fell into the harder, deeper, faster trap of the inexperienced erotic writer, but just about managed to circumnavigate it. I look forward to reading your future stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Forget what anyone else says...this was hot!!!! Would love to experience something similar!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Up for it

My wife wore a short skirt and stockings.I had picked the guy.I told him my wife was in the back of my van blindfolded,she had agreed to be fucked by whoever i chose.I discreetly asked him, about 30, my wife 57, he agreed .I told him i would be outside the car looking in.We went out,he hopped into the car and undressed,geez his cock was hard already, good size, looked about 8 inches.He held my wifes head and guided it to his cock, she took it and began sucking,he pulled out and lay her down,she parted her legs and he entered her fucking up into her.I heard her moan and her legs lifted as he pushed into her,i copuld see his cock going in and out of her pussy.He went at her for a while then pulled out, lifted her and rolled her over so that she was hunched on her knees.He then pushed his cock back into her and really hammered her doggy style.My wife was moaning and groaning as he gave her his cock,then i knew he came into my wife because he pushed hard, held then fucked slowly in and out as he filled her.He moved away and got dressed,got out of the van,thanked me and i climbed in, my cock hard and pulling my wifes hips towards me, pushed my cock into my wifes cum filled pussy.It felt warm and wet as i rooted into her and very quickly came.I got dressed and drove my wife home.We talked about it, my wife said that the 2 guys i chose were great but the second one did not last long.I have never told her it was me.We still do this, my wife taking on as many as 4 guys in a row, outside a popular hotel in Rouse hill.Always blindfolded,i was very naughty one day when a women asked could she lick my wife.I told her o.k. and i watched as my blindfolded wife came as another women ate her pussy.So did i.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous