All Comments on 'Stranger on the Beach'

by justBrandy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CharlieWanderingCharlieWanderingover 2 years ago

Perhaps my favorite story of all. She is perfect. She is my dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so romatic!

Hello from Greece! So romantic story! So sensual! However, no story actor did think of condom use? Sex play is nice! :)

Sincerely,

Elias Tsolis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incredible

I loved it!! Absolutely loved the details, all the imagery, incredible piece!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellant!

Where is number 2 🙈 Straight 5stars I love great details we don't get lost...

CoyipatCoyipatalmost 8 years ago
Delicious Brandy

I felt this story, I became the guy on the beach. This is one of the very best short erotica stories I've ever read. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hottt

I enjoyed your story. Very detailed.

justBrandyjustBrandyover 9 years agoAuthor
Response

Anonymous; yes, pretty much. Horney47; thank you I plan on it. JWren; thank you for the critique, I like writing different, no name stories. You all make me smile, thank you for reading my little story.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Passionate

Striking imagery and a stirring description of the full-bodied vision who appears in the moonlight. Passionate and mysterious, two elements which lift this above the run-of-the-mill tales of a sudden, unexpected seduction. No names but a wonderful roll in the sand with a teasing, hopeful finale.

horney47horney47almost 10 years ago
Thank you!

What an erotic story. And very touching. Stuff that dreams are made of. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're Good

Read both of your entries. You're a natural. RU sure you're straight ? Ummm !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustBrandy@justBrandy
I am just me. Wife, mother, and sometimes smartass. I love camping, reading, and recently trying my hand at writing naughty little stories. Any critiques and suggestions you care to share with me are welcomed. I am sorry but I tend to reply only to public comments, althoug...