Stranger on the Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a brief pause but when the analyst started to hand the phone back Gary shook his head and said, "There's more."

"I guess I'm ignorant but I can't believe a man could be so well endowed," Emily Askew continued. "What was that movie? Maybe I've got jungle fever. Is that something I'm not supposed to say? If it is I'm sorry. Kinda nervous here. Anyway, if you want to get together give me a ring and we can set something up. Okay. Bye."

"Well, it certainly seems like you've opened up Pandora's Box," Dr. Tuttle admitted as he handed back the phone. "What are you going to do?"

"The next day Tyrone gives me a slip of paper with an address on it," Gary replied. "It's Tyrone's address and he tells me that if I want to I could come over after work Thursday for a drink and a show. I tell him that I'm usually beat after work but he says that I might enjoy myself."

"That's tonight?"

"Yes," Gary responded as he checked his watch and saw his lunch break was almost done along with this expensive session. "He tells me that Emily is coming over to his place."

"The three of you together again?"

"No, Tyrone says that if I would like to his bedroom has a big walk-in closet, and he has a chair in there so that I can sit there and watch him and Emily because a couple other guys have used it and say they can see great through the door slats."

"He wants you to watch him with your wife?"

"Yeah, he even offered to make a pitcher of Pina Coladas so I can enjoy myself," Gary told him. "I would have said he was crazy but after what I saw and what I heard? Then when I get home that night Emily casually mentions that there's a Library staff meeting Thursday night that she has to attend, and says that Pizza Hut has a special in case I want to get a pie delivered for dinner because she'll be late."

"So she's going?"

"I guess so, Gary said as he sat up and threw up his hands. "I mean, where he lives, it's like the ghetto. When we drive through that area Emily always rolls the windows up and locks the car doors. Now she's going to stroll through the damn hood to get to Tyrone?"

"Where does that leave you?"

"I don't know. Tyrone said he knows I want to watch and that it won't mean Emily doesn't love me. This is just going to be sex," Gary said with a snort. "Just sex? Apparently that's all it is to him, but he says that if Emily is any good and he ends up wanting to do her again, maybe he could get her to let me sit in the room and watch. Tyrone said one husband liked to put his cock in his wife for him."

"Does that thought excite you?"

"No. Hell, I don't know what I want. Tyrone says that when I see how hard and often he makes Emily cum I'll get excited no matter what I say now."

"Part of your frustration is realizing that you brought much of this on yourself, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but she didn't have to do anything either. Whatever happened to just say no?"

"So where does this leave you Gary? To a marriage counselor? I know a good one if you need a referral, or to a lawyer if you think your marriage is over?" Dr. Tuttle asked. "Or does it leave you in the closet watching your co-worker make love to your wife?"

"It's not love," Gary mumbled. "It's just sex."

"I'm afraid our time is up Gary. I hope talking about this is been of some help," Dr. Tuttle said as he rose and prepared to usher his patient out. "If you would like to schedule another session you can speak to my receptionist."

"I think I'd better," Gary replied.

"I wish you well," the analyst told him as he put his arm around Gary and led him to the door. "I'd be interested in finding out what you end up doing."

"I was hoping that was where you came in - telling me what I should do."

"That's something you have to decide for yourself," Dr. Tuttle said as he opened the door and paused. "You realize of course that's it's not that unusual to want to observe a loved one with another."

"It's not?"

"Not at all," the analyst said as he eased his patient out, and as he closed the door he added, "Many of us like to watch."

***

Thanks for reading.

12