Stranger Than Truth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. Thank you for asking."

"Valerie, how did you become involved with this pain stuff?"

"It's actually pretty much like the script. I let my Master take me home and he controlled me, gave me a taste. I wanted more and pursued it, investigated it. Is this about Melanie?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"That you two are an item? Yes, very clear. That you are uncomfortable with BDSM? Yes, that's pretty clear too. Melanie has experienced BDSM and we've reminded her that she likes it."

"Valerie. I find myself in a quandary. Melanie seemed to like the feel of that whip on her arm. What do I do if she wants to add something like that to our love life?"

"I'm not sure what to say. BDSM is about consent. If she loves and respects you, she will not force you. She may ask. From what I've seen, she will likely ask you to whip her, not to whip you. How do you feel about inflicting pain on Melanie?"

"It... I really don't know. I think I should be repulsed. But she looked so... rapturous when that whip hit her arm. Is that really possible?"

"Yes it is. That does not mean that she likes pain, though she might. She could enjoy letting it happen. In fact, the lighter blows can sensitize the nerve endings, making them even more receptive to any feelings, including pleasurable ones."

"So she may really enjoy it?"

"Absolutely."

"But, what if I hurt her?"

"The fact that you're worried about that is the best sign I've seen that you'll be fine. You just need to practice."

"How can I practice?"

"If you're serious, I can get you in touch with someone who can train you. She's what we call a pain slut. She truly enjoys the pain itself and has trained other dominants in proper use of the various types of whips."

"That would be so cool. Please."

"I'll give her a call and see if she's willing. I have your number."

"Thank you so much, I think. What if I can't do it?"

"Then you can't. It's not the end of the world, Crystal. Does Melanie love you?"

"Yes, very much." Anticipating skepticism, she added, "I know that Hollywood love affairs are notoriously fickle, but we have been in love for years. It was secretly for a while, to avoid the tabloids. Now we're open about it."

"I understand. If she loves you, it won't make a difference. I can't inflict pain on Sally, not very well. But that doesn't stop her from staying with me. Love will get you through a lot. Anyway, you may find that you can do it, or even like it."

"I suppose so. Thanks for meeting with me. I'm just so nervous about this whole situation."

"It's normal to be nervous, even a little scared. I know I was, frequently. Not just of the pain, but of the changes that were happening to me. It's a wild ride, but quite worth it. Don't let the fear keep you from embracing life at its fullest."

The two women went their separate ways, Valerie heading back to work. There, she called Dr. Gloush and made an appointment for Thursday. It seems that he had been expecting her to call for some time. Val was also able to contact Surmi. The pain loving submissive was agreeable to training Crystal in the safe use of whips, crops and paddles. Towards the end of her day, Milton Freeman called.

"Valerie! What are you doing this Wednesday?"

"I have a date with my Master in the evening. Is there something you need?"

"Yes there is. We will be starting to film in a week or so, a week from next Monday, to be specific. I'd like the actors to be up on giving good BDSM by then. I was hoping that you and Sally could give some lessons on making their acting look more real."

"I see. Can you hold for a minute?"

"Sure."

Valerie put Milton on hold and buzzed June.

"Yes Ms. Burbon?"

"June, are there any empty spots in my schedule for Wednesday?"

"You have two blocks. One between nine and eleven in the morning and the entire afternoon after three."

"Thanks June. Put Hellfire Pictures down for three until six, will you. I'll be consulting with them."

"Right away Ms. Burbon."

Back on the phone, "Milton. I can see them at Mephisto's at 3:30 until 6:00."

"Isn't Wednesday a no pain day?"

"Only for public displays. In the private rooms, we'll be free to do what we want. I don't expect a lot of intense pain anyway. Your actors are supposed to simulate BDSM, not portray the reality."

"I see. Good. I'll let everyone know and they'll meet you there."

"I'll be there Milton. Have a good evening."

After that call, Val packed up her things and headed home to prepare for her date. At home, she found Sally sitting on the floor, naked. She looked up and smiled when she saw Valerie.

"Mistress! I'm so glad you're home. Do you need help preparing for your date?"

Valerie caught the hopeful look in Sally's eyes. She wanted to be of use, even in this. "Yes, I think you can. Prepare me a bath and set out some clothes for me. I want to look sexy and available for Gwen."

"Yes, Mistress."

Sally leapt up and rushed to the bathroom. The sound of running water was soon heard. Valerie stripped her clothes off and checked her personal e-mail. There was a reminder from Charles that she and Sally were to be at his mansion Wednesday evening. When the water could no longer be heard, she walked to the bathroom and stepped into the bubble bath Sally had prepared.

"Sally, bathe me."

Valerie found that she loved the sensation of being cleansed by someone else. Sally's touch was firm, yet erotic, putting Val in the mood for an evening of romance and sex. Val was not kidding herself about how the night would go. Both Gwen and Valerie had been clear what they wanted to do tonight. After Val was out and drying herself off, she gave Sally new orders.

"I'll need an overnight bag ready. I expect to sleep overnight at Gwen's. Make sure I have everything I will need to prepare for work in the morning as well as any sex toys that Gwen would enjoy having me bring along."

"Mistress, Gwen has everything you will need in that respect. She enjoys being very butch in bed. I'll prepare your bag. Will you want any help with your make up?"

"No, just make sure I have everything. I will have some instructions for you about tonight and tomorrow before I go."

"Yes, Mistress."

Valerie took extra time with her appearance, wanting to look her best for Gwen. Butterflies were starting to hit her stomach as she worried about her reactions. Seven months ago, sex with a woman was very disturbing to Valerie. While she had grown to love and crave her sexual experiences with Sally and the other women that submitted to Charles, this would be the first time she would have sex with another woman outside that small circle of players. What if she panicked or showed revulsion? She could not stand the thought that she might hurt Gwen, especially after she had been so understanding and patient (Gwen had wanted to sleep with Valerie from the first they met).

Sally had set out a lovely outfit. Like everything they wore these days, there was no panties or bra (Master's orders). The dress was a deep burgundy, backless down to her waist and with a neckline that plunged to just below her breasts. The dress's design supported her breasts without the need for the bra she wasn't wearing. It came down to her ankles with slits on the side that rose to her knees, allowing plenty of freedom for dancing, something that both Gwen and Valerie enjoyed immensely. The low black heels accented the dress and allowed for dancing as well. The accessories were light, just a pair of earrings. Valerie's collar and cuffs, of course, were ever present.

"Sally. This is lovely. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure Mistress. How are you feeling?"

"Nervous. What if it's too soon and I reject her?"

"If you do, she'll understand. Mistress, you are ready. You will do just fine and the sex will be fabulous."

"Are you sure you won't be jealous?"

"Never. I love you, Valerie. I want you to experience life to the fullest. Gwen is part of the fullest. I want you to be able to be with her, as often as the two of you want to be. Have you been jealous when I've gone out with her?"

"No, of course not!" Valerie looked chagrined. "I see what you mean. I want you to be happy and fulfilled, just like you want that for me as well." Valerie took Sally in a tight embrace. "I love you so much. Thank you for being in my life."

"I love you too. Mistress, can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"I need more from you. I don't know what it is. I can't put it into words. I just know I need more. I need to be your slave more fully than I am now. Is there anyway you can give me that?"

"I think there might be. I talked with Calvin today. I needed advice from someone who is a Master 24/7. He gave me some suggestions." Valerie hesitated for a few seconds. "Sally, do you want me to take your safe words away?"

Sally fell to her knees, tears in her eyes. "Mistress. I... I... I never thought of that. Master would be so mad, but, it calls to me. I think I need it, I need it so badly. Take them from me. Take them from me and take me past them." Sally was shivering as she pleaded with Valerie.

"What's wrong Sally?"

"I'm frightened, so frightened. I want to be helpless to stop anything you and Master do to me, and I'm terrified of wanting it. What's wrong with me?"

Val picked her up, holding her close on her lap. "There's nothing wrong with you. Your heart needs more, that's all. This may be temporary or it might be forever. Either way, you are the woman I love and I will do whatever I need to do in order to meet your needs. If that means becoming a cruel Mistress who will use you in the harshest ways, driving you to tears of pain and anguish, I will find a way to do it. For now, I will do this." Valerie steeled her voice, forcing herself into the harshest dominant place she could. "Slave, you have no safe words. I am taking them from you. They are mine now, and until I give them back to you, you may not refuse anyone I give you to anything at all. Do you understand?"

Trembling, Sally slipped back to her knees and kissed Valerie's feet. "Yes, Mistress. I am a slave, not a submissive. I have no right to say no and no recourse if I am taken farther than I think I can take."

"Tonight, you are Steven's. You will give him anything he wants. He knows that you are on orgasm restriction, so you will end up frustrated. You are under his orders until he leaves. If he doesn't spend the night, chain yourself to the foot of the bed, but do not lock it. Unless Steven wants you to, you are denied clothes and walking. Now, come up here."

"Yes Mistress."

"I have one more thing for you. Lie down, head on my lap. That's right. Remember, no safe words."

Valerie put her hands on Sally's mouth and nose, closing her air off. Sally's eyes widened in shock and her hands shot to Val's arms. Valerie shook her head. Sally gripped Valerie's arms, holding tight, but not pulling. Sally's chest was trying to heave and Val could feel the pressure from her attempts to breathe.

"You know I love you, right?" Sally nodded, her eyes pleading for mercy. "This is for you. You need this, don't you?" Sally nodded again. Her legs started to kick as the inevitable panic set in. Still, her hands did not pull against Valerie's arms. Instead, they pulled them tighter, pulling Valerie closer. "Yes, that's it. You want this, the fear, the danger. You need to not know if I will let you go. Will this be the last?" Sally's pupils were widening as her need to breathe increased. Her hands gripped Valerie's arms tighter, the nails pressing in, almost drawing blood. Her moan was a mixture of desire, fear and relief. Just as her eyes started to roll, Val released her, smiling at the great heaving gulps of air that Sally sucked in.

Once she had her breath back, Sally whispered, "Thank you Mistress. You're right, I need this, and more. I wish you could whip me. Not just the playful whipping you gave me seven months ago, but a brutal whipping, one that leaves me sobbing in misery on the floor, unable to stand any touch on my body."

Val hugged her close. "I wish I could do that too, love, I really do. Anyway, I need to dress and you need to help me. Gwen and Steven will be here soon."

"Yes Mistress."

Valerie was just slipping her shoes on, the last thing she had to put on when the knock sounded at the door.

"Sally!" she called out, "Answer the door, love."

Sally peeked out the window and saw Steven. She opened the door, her head bowed.

"Good evening Master. How may I please you?"

Steven stepped into the house, closing the door behind him. He grabbed a handful of Sally's hair, pulling her head up to look at him. "I want you whimpering in need tonight. Valerie will not have to punish you if you cum tonight, because I will do it myself."

"But I will punish you as well," Val added, stepping out of the bedroom. "How are you this evening, Steven?"

"I'm well. You look delicious Val. What's the occasion?"

"I have a date with Gwen."

"Isn't she Sally's lesbian friend?"

"Yes. We've grown close and I told her just before the hand fasting to ask me out again in a few months."

"So, have you overcome your fear of sex with a woman?"

"I hope so, or this will be a disappointing date. Most of our toys are in the basement, though we have a few in the dresser. Sally can show you where they are."

"Thanks. Sally, stand up and show me your dungeon."

The pair walked off to the basement, Sally trembling and smiling at the same time. Five minutes later, Gwen was at the door to pick Val up.

"Gwen! You look fabulous."

Gwen had dressed, as was her usual want, in an overtly masculine way. Yet, her womanly figure was accented and displayed, letting no one mistake just who she was. Her leather jacket was loosely worn over a purple cotton long sleeve shirt. Valerie could detect a hint of a dark colored shelf bra under the shirt. Tight fitting blue slacks highlighted her legs and ass. The lack of visible lines told Valerie that something light and wispy would be revealed later that night. Black dress shoes finished the look that used no jewelry, at least none that was visible.

"Valerie. You are beautiful. Did Sally give you pointers on what I liked?"

"Of course. I wanted to look my best for you." Valerie was blushing, realizing that she really did want to please Gwen.

Gwen drew her into a hug, smiling at the lack of any flinching on Valerie's part. "You did. I'm glad you want to do that. I want to make this a great night for you as well. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, let me grab my bag. I packed work clothes for tomorrow."

"I like the way you think." As they walked down the path to Gwen's car, she inquired, "How is Sally doing?"

"She's doing just fine. She's spending the night with a friend, Steven."

"Is she in charge?" Gwen had known Sally long enough to know just what might be going on.

"No. I suspect that right now, she's a little tied up." Both chuckled at the kinky humor.

Gwen was a consummate driver, a testimony to over a decade of driving cabs in the city. They arrived at Gatsby's shortly before 7:00. The talk on the way was pure girl talk, guaranteed to send any man screaming for the hills, or at least the escape of the radio. Once they had been shown their table and ordered, Gwen took Val's hand.

"Would you like to dance?"

"I'd love to."

Valerie had always been an excellent dancer. While she never let it deter her, few people could match her on the dance floor. Gwen was one of those people. They had dispensed with an appetizer so that they could spend more time on the floor. 30 minutes later, seeing the waiter setting up their orders, they moved to their table again.

Dinner lived up to Gatsby's usual standards of excellence. Valerie's chicken cordon bleu had her moaning in sensual pleasure. Gwen tried something she had never had before, chicken Kiev. Both dishes came with steamed vegetables, broccoli for Valerie and asparagus for Gwen. Conversation during dinner was light and of no particular consequence. After dinner, Gwen looked into Val's eyes.

"Val. How are you feeling about tonight?"

"A little nervous. Part of it is just first date jitters." Gwen nodded understandingly. "But, there's more. I'm a little worried about how I'll react. I don't want my fears, if they're still there, to ruin everything."

Gwen smiled and shook her head. "You can't ruin everything, Valerie, not by a long shot. I've known you now for months. I've learned many things about you. The two most important for tonight are: your fears of lesbian sex are irrational ones that you desperately wish were not there; and you are one of the kindest, gentlest souls it has been my pleasure to know. If those unwanted feelings rear their ugly head, then we will have had a wonderful night of dancing and dinner. I'll miss the sex, but I've had dates without sex before. Eventually, you will be free of those old feelings of what is right and wrong, and I'll be there to cheer you on, and take full advantage of them," she finished with a lustful grin.

Valerie could not help but laugh. She knew that there were others in the gay community that would not be so understanding, just as there were ignoramuses in the straight world. She hoped that Gwen was the norm, not the bigots. "Gwen, you're a good friend. I want tonight to work and be great. I think I'm ready."

"Gwen, Valerie. my two favorite ladies together." They looked up to see the smiling face of Frank, the best dancer either had ever met. "Now I have to choose which lovely lady to ask onto the floor. It's not an easy call."

"Why limit yourself to only one? I'm sure three grown adults, such as ourselves can manage to take turns." Valerie's laugh was infectious. "Gwen, why don't you see if you can tire Frank out, and I'll spell you in a little while. I'm sure he is no match for the two of us."

"Oh ho! A challenge? Well, little lady," Valerie snorted at the idea of a man two inches shorter than herself calling her, "little." "I'll take that bet, and you're going to regret, because I'm the best there ever was." His voice did a passable imitation of Charlie Daniels as he paraphrased the words toThe Devil Went Down to Georgia.

Gwen winked at Valerie and stood, letting Frank twirl her onto the dance floor. The band had just started up a tango, letting the couple show off their skill. Few people these days knew how to tango, so there were only a couple of other couples on the floor during this dance. Valerie marveled at Gwen's ability to follow so naturally with Frank and lead equally well with Valerie. Few people could lead and follow with equal skill. Half an hour and five songs later, they were back at the table, a breathless Gwen handing Frank off to Valerie. Val's stamina was greater than Gwen's, but to no avail. She found herself just as worn out with Frank barely breathing hard.

"Well, ladies, do you concede?"

Panting, Valerie nodded her head. "I guess we have to. You're the only one still standing. If we keep this up, Gwen's and my plans for the rest of the night will fail from lack of energy."

"It's nice to know I've still got it. Thank you both for a wonderful time on the floor. Think about me when you're in the throes of passion."

"Frank," Gwen stated in mock incredibility, "the last thing I'll be thinking of in the heat of the moment is a man, not even you."

"I suppose that's fair, since I won't be thinking of you either tonight." He looked suggestively towards a young blond man at the bar, winked at the ladies, and wandered off.

Gwen and Valerie rose themselves and headed out. Once in the car, Valerie looked at Gwen.

"Where does he get all that energy? Is it a guy thing or a gay thing?"

Gwen chuckled. "I suspect it's a Frank thing. I don't know anyone with his ability and stamina."

On the drive to her apartment, Gwen let her hand rest on Valerie's leg. Valerie rested her hand on Gwen's hand, and let her desire build. Val felt no trace of nerves or unpleasantness and breathed a sigh of relief while giving in to the feelings rising in herself. She let her hand drift towards Gwen's leg. There, she made little caressing moves, smiling at the soft moans from Gwen. Thankfully, the drive was short and they soon found themselves just inside the door to Gwen's place.

123456...8