Stranger Than Truth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, you cannot cum. If you do, you will be punished severely. The misery stick will seem like a walk in the park."

"Yes, Master. I won't cum."

Both Fred and Daphne started thrusting forcefully against Val, their cocks pounding into her in unison. Her body was squished between them and Daphne's harness was rubbing against Valerie's clit, sending her rocketing towards a climax. Val tried to tense herself against the orgasm, but was losing the battle.

"Mistress, I can't stop! I'm going to cum. Please stop."

She was ignored, leaving her hurtling towards disobedience. Valerie bit her lip, tasting blood, forcing the cum back from the brink. As she swallowed her blood, she felt Fred stiffen and hot cum pour into her bowels. Daphne kept thrusting against her, driving her harness into her own clit, as well Valerie's. Valerie fought her orgasm, biting her lip again, using pain to hold it off, crying with joy as Daphne screamed in pleasure, pulling herself tight against Val.

When her orgasm passed, Daphne pulled back and noticed the blood on Valerie's lip.

"Valerie, what did you do?"

"I was going to cum. I wanted to obey."

Fred shook his head, seeing the cut on her lip. "That's not what we expected. Are you going to be okay?"

"Yes, Master. It's no worse than biting my tongue on accident. Please don't stop."

"Remember, you asked for it." Fred smiled that wicked smile that only dominants were capable of. Valerie shuddered in anticipation. Her legs were pulled apart and a spreader bar placed to keep them apart. She felt wood against her inner thighs and her breath caught. She knew the feel of a bamboo cane.

"Master? Mistress?"

"Yes, there is more pain coming. Embrace it."

The cane hit the inside of her leg and Valerie moaned. The hit was light, but the inside of the leg is sensitive. It hit the other leg and Valerie twitched, trying to close her legs. The cane lashed back and forth, slapping each leg over and over. No one hit was enough to cause her to scream as she had earlier, but they built on each other, ramping up the pain levels, forcing Valerie to tears.

Then it clicked. Inside, Valerie became one with the pain, entering the space she had been in only once before, subspace. Her tears continued to flow, yet they were accompanied by moans of pleasure. Fred and Daphne smiled at one another. Fred nodded to Daphne. She pulled her own cane out and she started the same light strokes against the back of Valerie's thighs. Valerie had never felt light cane strokes before and was unprepared for the sensations. She continued to struggle against the strokes, in spite of the pleasure she was feeling. In the back of her mind, she heard a voice (it was Fred) telling her she was allowed to cum.

The dominant couple continued with the barrage of cane strokes. Fred had moved to the front of Val's thighs. Valerie was trembling with need, her arousal filling her body and driving all other sensations out. Her breath was coming in short gasps as she reached heights that she had not experienced at any time except when Sally used the horse hair on her. Daphne had moved to the outsides of her thighs, the newest pain that her body was transforming into pleasure.

Valerie, desperate to cum and terrified that cumming would end the pleasure was crying out, "Please! Please!"

Fred saw that Val was on the edge, waiting for one more piece to send her over the edge. "Ready?" he asked his wife.

"When you are." came the answer.

"Now!"

Simultaneously, they brought their canes down on the front and back of Valerie's crotch with full strength strokes, Fred's strike on her pussy, Daphne's on her ass. Valerie screamed in pain and her body went into orgasm at the same time. She shuddered and trembled as waves of pleasure raced through her body, enveloping her in a blanket of bliss. The pain was there, forced to be the handmaiden to the climax, propelling Valerie to greater ecstasy.

Fred caught Val's body when Daphne took her down. He lay her on a low bench, admiring the way her body, slick with sweat and sexual juices, glistened in the light. Valerie moaned as her sore body started to feel the aches of hard use. Aware that the sensations had stopped, she started to cry.

"Val, honey. What's wrong?"

"It's over, isn't it?"

"It doesn't have to be. We just thought you were too worn out."

"I want more, so much more. Can you use me more, please?"

"What do you want?"

"Deny me. Deny me for hours. Send me home covered in your pleasure and weeping for my own."

"Are you sure? I'd love several more orgasms from you. You are very good with that mouth of yours. But do you really want to end the night frustrated?"

"Yes. I can't explain it, but I need to be tortured. It makes me feel used and submissive. I'd ask for more pain, but I think there's no where else to feel it that is not worn out."

"Actually, there are a couple of things we could still do."

"Please?"

"What do you think dear?" Daphne asked Fred.

"This is a rare opportunity. It will be years before another sub wants and can take this much from us. Let's give her everything she wants and more."

"Thank you Master, Mistress."

Fred and Daphne spent another three hours using Valerie, taking her to her limits and further. They quietly agreed to take Valerie to her safe word. They tortured her with arousal that was kept high for the entire three hours, but never letting her cum. The soles of her feet were spanked with a strap, until she was unable to stand without pain. The entirety of her arms was whipped with a cat until they had turned a deep red. Valerie was tied and tickled until she was incapable of laughing anymore. During all this, Fred reached his own climax twice more, leaving cum all over Val's body and Daphne came four more times, the last with her pussy pressed into Val's head so tight that Val had to struggle for the slightest breath. The time ended with Fred closing Valerie's nose and mouth while she was tightly bound, until she nearly passed out. It was then, her vision coming back from black when she whispered, "red light."

The couple drove Valerie home themselves, making sure that she was in bed safely and with her welts and bruises treated properly. Valerie slept soundly that night, not waking until eleven hours had passed. When she woke, she saw that it was nearly noon and Calvin would be dropping Sally off soon. Rising was a remembrance of the previous night as each and every muscle, welt and bruise made its displeasure felt. Eschewing clothes as too painful, she hobbled to the living room just in time to hear the knock on the door.

Looking through the peep hole, she saw Sally and Calvin. Val opened the door, not caring that she was naked. Both Calvin and Sally had seen her naked before.

"Afternoon."

Calvin whistled, looking Valerie up and down. "I see someone had a very good time last night." He led Sally into the house by her leash. As soon as the door was shut, Sally stripped her clothes off and knelt on the floor.

"Yes. Fred and Daphne won me and used me very hard. I feel so invigorated. How was Sally last night?" Then she noticed Sally's body. Valerie gasped at the sight. Sally's entire back, from neck to ankles was a mass of purple and red. Her breasts matched her back. There were a series of welts down the front of her thighs from her hips to just above her knees. The indentations of clamps were visible on both her breasts and her pussy. Her face was streaked with tears.

"Your slave was a gem. Never once did she balk at a command. Never once did she beg for mercy. She did beg for orgasms, but I didn't give her any. I have never seen such need in a slave before. There is a deep yearning at her core. I think I touched it, but it is not sated. She needs to heal her body, but will need more from you as soon as you can. The one thing she begged for over and over was for her Mistress to use her. She needsyouto own her, own her totally. We'll talk Monday. I have some suggestions. For now, let her be with her Mistress, her owner."

"I will. Thank you Calvin. I owe you."

"If you ever feel the need for this level of play, call me and that will cover it. I think I missed something special last night, though I would not have given up my time with Sally either. I have to go. Susan is a little tied up at home. I've stuffed her with vibrators and told her not to cum. I want her to have a sporting chance."

Calvin left the two lovers alone. Val sank to her knees and cupped Sally's chin in her hand. Sally gave a sob and grasped at Val, holding on for dear life, tears streaming down her face.

"You can talk, Sally."

"Mistress, he is so hard. He is so cruel. I hurt so much. I feel so good. Can you use me this way. I need you to use me."

"I will try, Sally. I really will. You need to heal first, though. I want to be able to give you pain and use, not to hurt you. Come on, we need a nice long bath. Have you slept at all?"

"No Mistress, I've been awake, pleasing Sir Calvin or being used by him all night."

"Then I'll put you to sleep after our bath. Come with me. I need to be babied too."

"What happened to you, Mistress?"

Valerie gave Sally as much of the events of the night as she could recall clearly while they soaked in a bubble bath. Only when the water had gone cool did they climb out and dry off. Rubbing the infamous healing ointment (illegal but oh so good) into their bodies, Val put Sally to sleep. Sally slept though the night and Val joined her early in the evening, worn out by her own aches and pains. They slept in each other's arms until Valerie's alarm went off at 6:00. Monday would hold its own troubles as a new player entered the scene. Monday, the ladies would meet the infamous director, Barry Gastin. Things were about to become difficult.

My thanks to D. for another splendid editing job. To my readers, I know it has been a while, but, fear not, I am still writing. Our day jobs are simply taking more of mine and D.'s time these days.

1...345678