Stranger Than Truth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can I help?" Seeing the look of surprise on her face, Charles chuckled. "Don't be so surprised. Sally is one of mine and I want you to prove me wrong. I can't... no, that's wrong. I won't dominate without safe words. But if I can help you succeed, than I will."

"There is something that will help, I hope. Use me hard when you do. Take me to my limits, push them with everything you've got. I need to really feel my submission to survive being dominant so long."

"I will do what I can. Unfortunately, I have a series of business trips coming up in the next several weeks. I may not be able to take submission from anyone very often."

Valerie moaned with disappointment. She needed to be taken hard and frequently to survive this, she knew it in the core of her being. Then Charles snapped his fingers.

"I think I know what I can do. It's earlier than I had planned on, but it should work. Your progress has been faster than most." Patting her on the back, he reassured her. "Take heart Valerie. You will be used hard. This weekend, of course, you will be auctioned off. It's no longer a choice for you. Youwillbe auctioned off. Furthermore, you will only mark things as fully yes, or totally no."

"Master?"

"No rating activities. If it is not a hard limit, then mark it totally yes."

Valerie cringed. This would open her up for things that she normally didn't like, but could not bring herself to say a firm no to. "I understand Master. This will result in possibly harder use for me. Thank you. What do you have planned for after?"

"That will be a surprise. I'll give you a couple of days notice so you can make arrangements for Sally when it will happen. You will be going places you've not gone before, used in ways that you have not thought of."

"Thank you so much Master. That will help. Master, can I suck your cock?"

"Yes, but you have to sit up, with your hands behind your back, to do it."

Valerie smiled, at least until she sat and her butt issued its complaints. Charles stood and pulled his cock out. Valerie, cringing, leaned forward and licked at the flaccid prick. The first touches had the effect she wanted and he started to harden. Once he was hard enough to be easy to move about, she took him into her mouth, rolling her tongue about the head of the cock. He quickly reached full size, poking at the entrance to her throat.

Charles took her head in his hands and began to thrust against her. Valerie struggled to keep her hands behind her and to loosen her throat so as not to gag. His thrusts became harder and harder, practically slamming himself against her face. Several times he held himself against the back of her throat, blocking her air and letting her suck on him again. Valerie struggled to take in breaths when she had a chance. She felt his cock start to tense then Charles pulled out and sprayed cum all over her face.

"Wait," Charles said. "let it dry."

Valerie waited, her ass aching from sitting on the bruises. She could feel it cooling on her skin, turning into a gross tasting goop (or more gross than it normally tasted). Valerie had never developed a liking for the taste of a man's cum. Congealed cum was even worse. She did enjoy the feelings of humiliation and subjugation when she had to, however. Once he felt it had congealed enough, Charles scooped it off of her face and fed it to her.

"Thank you Master for using me for your pleasure."

"My pleasure Valerie. You should collect Sally and head home. Do you need any help?"

"No, Master. I'll be fine."

Valerie dressed and went back to the play room where Sally was bound. Sally was breathing deeply with tear stains on her face. She looked up at Val with a look of need and fear. Valerie felt her heart clench. She did not like seeing Sally afraid, least of all, of her. Val walked up to Sally.

"Sally. What are you feeling?"

"I'm happy to see you. I'm afraid of what will come next."

"Is this what you wanted?"

"I think so. I want you to be happy, Mistress. I want to feel owned by you. I feel that way right now. Being left alone, in pain, makes me feel owned."

Valerie stroked Sally's face. She leaned in and kissed Sally. While she had Sally's mouth captured, she took the clips off, capturing Sally's screams of pain in her mouth. Valerie's stomach clenched and she groaned inwardly. She could feel Sally's tears running down her cheek. When the shudders of pain faded, Valerie took her down.

"Come on. Let's get you dressed and go home."

"May I cum, Mistress?"

"No, Sally. Not today."

Valerie had Sally drive home, as Val could not sit still with the current condition of her butt. They slept together, the slave in the embrace of the Mistress. The next morning, Valerie went into work early, stopping by Calvin Freshin's office.

"Hi, Mary. Is he in?"

"Morning Ms. Burbon. Yes he is. Let me see if he can see you." Mary stepped in the office and was back out in a matter of seconds. "Go right in. He has Susan with him."

"Thanks Mary." Valerie wondered why Calvin had brought Susan with him. The whole point of hiring Mary had been to let Susan go back into full time slavery.

The scene that greeted her took Valerie aback. Susan was stretched out on Calvin's couch, legs tied to the legs of the sofa and her arms tied to something on the other side. She had a full mouth gag that covered her mouth completely. She was, of course, naked.

"Valerie, come on in."

"Calvin? What is this all about?"

"I brought my slave to work with me. I do that occasionally. Come over here. I have a space fitted in the closet for her when I am seeing clients. I was just getting ready to give her a morning whipping."

"Mary didn't seem very put out by the sight."

"She is the perfect secretary for me. Aces at her job and not put off by my sexual antics. What brings you into the office early? I don't recall you being an early person."

"I'm not, I wanted to ask if you were still willing to take care of Sally for me on occasion."

"If she's a slave and not a submissive, sure."

"I took her safe word away Monday. She needed it."

"I see. She's lucky to have you. Many lovers, even BDSM lovers would not be able or willing to go that far. When do you need me to take care of her?"

"This Saturday. I'm auctioning myself off at Mephisto's and I was hoping you would be able to take care of her."

"What parameters would I be under."

Valerie took a deep breath. She knew she was about to put a lot of trust in Calvin. She had known him for seven months and felt she could trust him, but this was big. "No limits. While you are watching her, from 6:00 Saturday until noon Sunday, she is your slave, subject to whatever you wish to use her for."

"Valerie. Are you sure? I can be extremely harsh and cruel. I believe I fit the definition of a sadist."

Susan was nodding in her bonds, confirming the assessment. Valerie took another breath. "Yes. Monday, Sally expressed the wish that I was able to whip her so badly that she would be a sobbing wreck, unable to think or speak coherently. She wants, needs to know if I love her enough to be cruel to her. I can't do that myself, but I can hand her over to someone who can."

"Before I say yes, I want you to watch what I am capable of." Calvin walked over to his closet and pulled out a cane. The thin bamboo rod flexed with a swish when he gave it a slash through the air. Susan began to struggle, tugging at her bonds and moaning into her gag. Terror shone in her eyes as Calvin raised the cane and brought it down on her ass. A red stripe appeared, accompanied by a muffled scream. He hit her again and Valerie staggered back until she hit the desk, grasping it for support.

Tears streamed down Valerie's face as she forced herself to watch every blow, to see what she was planning to subject Sally, the woman she loved, to. Calvin struck at Susan's ass and thighs 50 times, leaving a mass of welts and bruises that seemed to blend into one massive one. Susan was sobbing into her gag and hanging loosely in her bonds. Blood trickled from a few spots.

Valerie walked over to Susan, stiff as a robot. Bending down, she whispered, "Susan?"

The slave lifted her head, red eyes and streaked face taking in Valerie's face.

"Would you stop this if you could?"

The slave's eyes widened and she shook her head vehemently.

"This is what you want? To be used and beaten and subjected to a sadist's whims?"

Her head nodded just as vigorously.

"Has your Master told you about Sally?"

Another nod.

"Do you think this is what Sally wants?"

Susan shrugged her shoulders.

"Calvin, may I ungag Susan?"

"Yes, go ahead."

Valerie took the gag off, noting that it was a large penis gag which would have left only a little room in Susan's throat for breathing and been very uncomfortable.

"Susan, will you share your slavery with Sally on Saturday, telling her what and why you are?"

"Yes, Mistress. Is Sally okay?"

"Maybe. She's changing and we don't know how. She might need a slavery like yours. She might need something else. I need you and your master's help in finding out what is happening. I do know she wants me to be able to beat her like this, she said so. Will you help her?"

"I'd be honored, Mistress."

"As would I, Valerie. Leave her in our hands. We'll help her find herself."

"Thank you, both of you. Some day I hope to be able to repay you both."

"I'd settle for a day of you, no rules, just like with Sally."

Valerie shivered, remembering the intensity of the one time he won her and Sally on auction. "Maybe, we'll see."

Valerie went back to her office and spent the rest of the day doing the normal activities that came with it. She left at 3:00 to keep her appointment with Dr. Gloush. Valerie was still uncertain what she would gain from seeing a psychiatrist, though she had admitted to herself that her reactions at seeing Sally whipped were not normal. After a 5 minute wait, she was shown into the doctor's office.

"Valerie. I'm glad you came. Have a seat."

"Did you think I wouldn't?"

"There is a high percentage of people who don't keep their first appointment. It's always pleasant to have someone who is serious about their healing and therapy."

"Honestly, I don't know what you can do. It's all up here," she said, pointing at her head.

"Actually, that's not always the case. Depression is a chemical imbalance. It can start out, 'up there,' as you put it, but our heads can interfere with out biochemistry, which in turn messed with our heads. It can be a pretty vicious feedback loop. In your case..., well, let's talk about you. I know that you are into BDSM and that is not a mental health issue, in my opinion. Many colleagues don't agree, but that's between them and their patients. I also know that you were savaged by Francine Traline during a scene, taken past your safe word. What brings you to see me now, seven months later?"

"I guess it's my out of proportion reactions to things, at least certain things. I've always had issues with inflicting pain on others. I guess that makes me very submissive. Since the incident, I've developed panic attacks when I see my lover, Sally, put into pain. The last one had me thinking that she was dying when she wasn't even close to dying."

"How about when you see others in pain?"

"Nothing unusual. I'm fearful that it might start with others. I also have nightmares, though I can't remember them. I just wake up in a cold sweat, panicked."

"All these are symptoms of post traumatic stress. Given what happened, that's to be expected. The good news is that, since it stems from a single instance, it should be easy to treat. Let's talk about the, 'incident.' Why do you call it an incident?"

"That's what it was. It was a scene where something went wrong."

"So you maintain that it was not an attack?"

"Of course not. I went there willingly. Francine's mental state made her unable to respect my safe word."

"So she has no responsibility for what happened? It was all your fault?"

"Yes..." Valerie stopped, unbelieving of what she started to say. "When did I start thinking like that?" She had not realized she had spoken aloud.

"Exactly! When did you start to think that it was your fault instead of Francine's?"

"I...I don't know."

"The key to ending the traumatic stress is to properly process the emotions that were precipitated by it. Did you know that the incident of post traumatic stress among rescue workers can be predicted by the frequency that they lose control of their emotions immediately after a bad rescue, one where people die? The more they break down right away, the less post stress they deal with. Have you ever let yourself be mad about the attack?"

"It wasn't an..." Valerie paused. The statement sounded wrong for the first time. "Was it an attack?"

"Yes it was, in more ways than you know. Francine has given me permission to share with you some of her statements in therapy, if there was ever a need for you to know. Specifically, that night, when you showed up, she planned to beat the love out of you. She started the whipping with the intent to ignore your safe words and force you to hate her."

Valerie sat there, stunned by the revelation. In an instant, her whole perception of the incident changed. Her mind tried to deny it. "No, it can't be true!" Dr. Gloush was nodding his head. Unable to deny the truth, Valerie broke down in tears. An aching pain surfaced, vile and ugly, spilling out of her. Her emotions were exposed, raw and, to her mind, disgusting.

"I hate her! I hate that evil bitch! She ruined me! She took my life and destroyed it! How could she do that to me? She should have said something! Anything! I will be scarred forever because of that witch!"

Valerie sank to her knees, sliding off the chair she had been sitting on. Her sobs came pouring out of her, the accumulated pain of months, held in check by fear, the fear of having already lost her best friend. Dr. Gloush waited for the outburst, the much needed outburst, to pass. He knew there would be others, one was never enough. But now the healing could begin. When Valerie had finished her tears, he helped her back into her seat.

"Valerie, this is an important first step. Until you acknowledged that Francine did wrong to you and that you hated what she did, you could not heal. Now we can begin."

"But, I forgave her. How can I still feel so much hate towards her?"

"Tell me, if she did nothing wrong, what did you forgive?"

"I guess that makes no sense, does it? Sally told me that forgiveness is for the forgiver more than for the offender."

"She's right. But how it helps us differs from day to day and person to person. In your case it helps you realize that there was an evil done to you. Everything you screamed was correct. She should have asked for help before it went that far. What she did was evil. Not that she was evil, but what happened was. Your life was destroyed by the attack. You and Sally have done a masterful job of putting it back together, but what you had was ruined. Keep in mind that forgiveness is not a feel good pill. The emotions that the attack spawned do not just vanish. They still need to be processed and felt. For seven months, you've kept that from happening by strength of will and self delusion. That ended today."

"I'm frightened doctor. What if I can't like Francine again?"

"Then you can't. It isn't the end of the world, though it will hurt and be yet another thing the attack took from you. I don't think it will come to that. Just your ability to forgive, even if you had a mistaken idea of what it was, tells me that you and Francine will be friends again. Living with you and Sally has helped her tremendously in her own healing."

"So where do I go from here?"

"Two things, firstly, I want to see you once a week. We'll look at the issues and emotions and deal with them. Secondly, I need to know if there is anything in your life that may aggravate or be aggravated by the issues we're dealing with."

Valerie looked down, not wanting to share, but knowing that the person who lies to their doctor is an idiot. "My relationship with Sally has changed. She is experiencing a deepening of her submission and needs more than Charles can give her. I took full domination of her this week and took her safe word away on Monday."

Dr, Gloush looked at Valerie through steepled hands. His face gave no betrayal of his thoughts. "How far have you taken this?" he asked.

"I've kept her from orgasm for over a week. I've drawn blood from biting her and I've taken breath play to the point where she passed out. Will my issues cause me to hurt her?"

"I don't think so. If this was Francine, that would be different. Is she craving hard use, to the point of being perceivable as abuse?"

"Yes, she wishes I could whip her so badly that she is reduced to abject sobbing and unable to rise."

"I see. You need to be careful. I've seen a couple of submissives undergo such a transformation. They become incapable of denying their dominants anything, to the point of accepting death at their hands. You need to be very careful about what she allows to happen to herself. Be extremely aware of her and what she needs. She will not be able to judge that herself."

"I understand. Is there anywhere I can find advice on this sort of thing?"

"Not that could be considered reliable. You could check slave blogs on the net, but be aware that they are not always legitimate."

"I'll see what I can find. I do know one couple in a total slave relationship that I trust."

"That would be your best bet then. We're about out of time. Have Nancy set you up a regular appointment."

"Thanks doctor. How long does this sort of healing take?"

"If you're still seeing me in a year, I will consider the therapy a failure."

That night, Valerie continued her relatively harsh treatment of Sally, giving her friend what both were convinced she needed. Sally spent an hour being driven to the brink of orgasm without release. She fell asleep in Valerie's arms, smiling and in tears, secure in her lover's affection. Friday, Valerie chained Sally, sitting on a blanket on the floor, to the bed with unlocked chains, telling her that she could only release herself to use the bathroom and to escape the house in an emergency. When Valerie returned home that night, Sally was crying softly, still chained to the bed.

"Sally. Why the tears?"

"I don't know. I've been crying all day, feeling sad and happy, hurting and aroused, scared and at peace. I've had nothing to do but think about things. But I'm not sure what to think about anything."

Valerie could smell arousal from Sally. Growling from Sally's stomach was very audible. "How are you holding up?"

"I'm okay, I guess. I so badly want to cum. Master has made me go weeks without cumming, but did not keep me aroused so much. I want to be used too. I mean, really hard use, the kind that ignores my wants and just pleases you."

"I'm going to leave you tied here all night. I'm going to torture you with need some more. I'm going to whip you tonight."

"Mistress? Will you be okay?" Sally, more than anyone else, knew of Valerie's aversion to inflicting pain.

"Yes, I think so. It won't be easy, but I want to see you begging for mercy. Afterwards, you are going to tease me with arousal. I want to be needy tomorrow when I'm auctioned."

"Yes, Mistress. What will I be doing while you're being used?"

"I'm giving you to Calvin Freshin for the night. He has permission to doanythinghe wants with you. He knows you don't have a safe word and will be taking advantage of that."

Sally's breath caught in her throat. "Mistress, I don't think I'm ready for him. Please don't do this."

"No, you are mine, to do with as I please, and I wish to lend you to Calvin for the entire night. You will obey his orders as if they were mine. If he has to punish you for disobedience, I will be punishing you for it as well when you return on Sunday. Is that clear?"

1...345678