Straps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing picked up again. She knew what was coming, or at leas thought she did. I took the bottle of oil and held it above her sex. It was warmer than my hands, almost hot. I let rivulets of oil cascade down and across her sex, already slick with her own juices, then rocked forward on top of her while one hand remained behind to massage the oil into her lips, up and down her slit, across her clit, all slipping and sliding, frothy and slick. Two of my fingers ran up and down inside of her lips, slipping in and out, penetrating her, as she arched against me, kissing hard, then leaning back and moaning as I kissed her neck. My fingers began pumping out of her faster and faster, aided by the copious lubrication, as my palm ground against her slippery clit. She began pumping her hips against my hand, her moans mingling with her kisses. Her sweaty slick oily hands ran up and down my back. Her pumping against my hand grew more urgent, but suddenly she stopped, her breath ragged, and pushed me back. "Fuck this," she said, then rolled me over.

Still blindfolded, she mounted me, reaching back between her legs to position my dripping cock at her entrance. She impaled herself, then lowered her hot slick body to mine, as we each pumped our hips together, meeting hungrily. We moaned together now, kissing and licking at each others necks and lips hungrily. Faster and faster, our grunts and the urgent meeting our hips the only sound in the room until suddenly she arched back away from me, again keening as her orgasm shook her.

The sound of her cries, the image of her glistening shaking blindfolded form arched over me in pleasure, and the rhythmic clenching around my cock was too much, and I released, arching back against the bed, my fingers digging into the soft flesh of her butt. I don't know how long this lasted. I felt wave after wave wrack me as I shot my hot seed inside of her, filling her to the brim, making her moan with each rhythmic spurt.

After an eternity we collapsed against each other, our arms wrapped around each other. I buried my nose in her sweaty hair, inhaling her scent. I could feel our juices slowly leaking out of her around the base of my cock. Our breathing slowed together. As my strength returned, I reached up and removed her blindfold. She looked up at me, her eyes glassy. "I love you," she said, "and next time it's your turn."

With that, she collapsed against me, and I held her all the tighter as, mindless of the mess of oil, water, fabric, and sex about us, we both drifted off to sleep.

12