Strawberries For Dessert Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica and I arrived an hour before the party and began helping the caterer set the bar and familiarize ourselves with the house and the layout. We would be serving drinks and then bring in the dinners for about 24 people. Monica had been to one or two of these parties and so was filling me in on the details.

“We’ve never been to one of these, Monica. How much truth is there to the rumors of wild sex parties?” I asked.

Monica gave me an arch look, her wide red lips pulling back over nice white teeth that looked like they had had a lot of money spent on making them beautiful.

“What have you heard?” she asked, and then giggled a little.

“Oh, everything, from wife swapping to whips and chains, I guess. I’m kind of looking forward to finding out at last. I assume the reports are fairly exaggerated. “

“None that I have heard were,” she said. I could feel her eyes on me and I could tell she was grinning and waiting for me to react..

“I think I can talk Dwayne into having the hired-hands join in if you like?” she said.

“Not, really. Just curious. Like to know what I am getting into.” I laughed.

“Why Jack, you know if you blow in my ear, I’ll follow you anywhere.”

“How can I lead, I don’t know where the goodies are?” I said.

“I might even lead, if you are nice to me.” She said, her hand squeezing my arm as her giggles broke out again.

“You’re not going to tell me, are you?

“Oh, I might take you on a tour if we get a free moment.” She said. “There is one special recreation room that I know of. You might .. be ..” she trailed of and said no more.

Monica’s smile did not diminish all the way to the party.

“Speaking of sex parties, what do you hear from the Ballet Study Group?” she asked.

“You’re pulling my chain, aren’t you?” I laughed. “To tell you the truth, I’m a little miffed at the Ballet groupies! They didn’t leave me a phone message since the one when they had just arrived. I tried their hotel, and no answer! So, I’m unreasonably mad at them. It’s nothing, I just thought there would be a message when I got back from golf.” I grinned sheepishly across at Monica’s big grin.

“Oh, not worried enough to skip golf, eh?”

“Ah, about that special room?” I tried to get her back on my subject.

Monica re-crossed her legs and gave me another 4 inches of black nylon pantyhose to look at.

“Well, it is mostly just a bit of a kidder, but there are bondage contraptions and it does look like a dungeon, sort of..” She laughed again and stared curiously at me. “We went to a small dinner party that was actually held in that room. It was really kind of fun. You have to bring your sense of humor. Also your sense of, being humiliated has to be left behind. Apart from that, it’s pretty straight.”

“Really? No kidding?”

“Yep!” she nodded emphatically, the smile still on her pretty face. “Interested?”

“How can I answer that?” I said.

“Say yes.”

I thought about it. “Yes?”

“If I show it to you, you have to be, .. .. willing to do .. whatever I tell you to do, Jack?”

“Are you kidding me?”

She just smiled, and said nothing more.

I grinned sheepishly at the road ahead.

Neither spoke until we drove up the huge drive and circled around to the side of the house where the caterer’s trucks were unloading.

I opened the door for Monica and got a lovely whiff of her perfume as she stood close and slipped a long fingernail along the buttons of my tuxedo shirt. She was still grinning infectiously. Her breasts were pushed up by into a lovely vista above her snug blouse like a serving wench.

Since we were volunteer servants, Monica and I were a part of the fun. Since we weren’t employed, we felt pretty free to have a few drinks ourselves. We joked about the bartender’s mistakes that had to be drunk by the bar tender and his faithful wench.


While the dinner guests were filling their stomachs we had a lull in activities.

“Now tell me the truth about that special room. I think you are pulling my leg.”

“Do you agree to the conditions?” She said impishly.

“OK, yes, I will be your slave.”

Monica went off to deliver a tray of glasses to the table. I watched her sway across the room in that long skirt, and stop behind our host, Dwayne. He paused in his conversation and leaned back in his chair. I saw his eyes find me through the doorway, then nod and turn to Monica with a smile. His hand went to his pocket to fetch something, which he pressed into Monica’s hand. Still holding her hand, he whispered something into her ear. She nodded and moved on, slipping one hand into the slash pocket of the black skirt.

“Follow me, slave.” She murmured seductively. Monica took my hand, making it feel like we were co-conspirators and led me down the hall.

I followed her to a hidden door. She pressed it and a spring lock sprang it open to reveal a staircase. I followed her perfume down the steep circular staircase as quietly as I could.

“I could ask Dwayne to include us in the festivities? What would you say to that?”

“I think I want to see it first.”

“Chicken,” she giggled.

At the bottom of the stairs she removed a key from the slash pocket of her skirt and inserted it in a door. Monica reached around the door jam and clicked a light switch. We stepped into a large room that looked a little like a gym. Several apparatus’ hung from the ceilings and walls. And there were spears and things hanging on the walls. A set of stocks stood at once end with room to hold two prisoners.

I laughed softly and rolled my eyes at her. Then we strolled around the room and I examined each item with wonder. I couldn’t even figure out how you would use some of them for anything, certainly not anything that had to do with pleasure as I had know it in the past. I had the feeling I was in for a mind-expanding experience.

“We don’t have enough time to completely educate you, Jack, so I will give you a single sample of the pleasures of the chamber. Do you wish to back out of your promise?”

“ Uh, .. no, I guess not. Lead on, mistress.”

She led me to the stocks and raised the bar so that I could put my neck and hands in the holes. She dropped the bar and locked it, leaving me standing, but bent over at 90 degrees. A projector bombarded me with erotic color photos, some quite abstract, others arty like Georgia O’Keefe’s flower paintings, and many more of beautifully photographed female and male genitalia, all looking well lubricated and hot. I kept laughing, and wondering where she had disappeared.

Monica returned wearing a black leather hood over her face and carrying a mean-looking whip. I could see her smile beneath the mask and so was not afraid.

“Ready?” She asked.

“Lead on,” I said, quite certain that the whip was just a prop

She put a blindfold over my eyes. I felt her hands reached around my waist from behind and felt soft thighs snuggle close behind my own. But then I had a shock. I felt my belt loosened and let out a mild scream of surprise. Her hands fiddled with my button and then she slipped my zipper down and dropped my pants. Words escaped me. I was helpless, held by the stocks.

I felt the whip tease against my thighs. She drew it up between my legs and insinuated it against my balls, and then pushed it sexily between my buttocks. And then came the real surprise. Starting with light little spanks, the whip was slapped across my ass and thighs, as I protested with increasing concern. I was still being a good sport through all of this though.

Her fingernails tickled my sides as she looped them into my shorts and yanked them down too. Then she gave me three stinging blows to the buttocks. I confess that I had found my sexual stimulation growing with each blow, and these simply made it more clear to me that this w as erotic fun after all. I would never have guessed I could say that.

Monica pulled my shorts up my hairy legs and brushed over my expectant erection with gentle touch of a lover. She gripped it firmly, for one good squeeze, then giggled and pulled my pants up, tucked me in, and zipped my pants.

She unlocked the stocks and removed the blindfold. I stood up and immediately rubbed my ass firmly, trying to calm the stinging sensation. My face felt beet red and I could do nothing but laugh with her. She pressed close and offered her lips for a kiss. I put my arms around her and pressed her close, enjoying those perky breasts against my chest. Monica soothed my ass with a few light strokes across my buns.

“Now, my slave, “ she said quietly, “turn-about is fair play.”

“What?” I said in a shocked tone.

She nodded and looked up at me expectantly.

True to her word, Monica, Monica with the great Caboodle, (as Morrie had said), bent over and placed her neck and hands in the stocks.

“Hurry!” she said.

I fumbled the bar across her neck and hands, and locked it in place.

“Monica, I’m not sure I can do this.” I began.

“But, I want you to, Jack. Please.”

Reluctantly, I took the whip and then blindfolded her as she had done me.

Behind the stocks, I turned the switch that turned on the videos or erotic images and the strange eerie music. There I was, staring at the lovely Caboodle of my neighbor.

Not knowing what else I could do, I reached around her, pressing my still-rigid cock right in the split between her buttocks and held myself in happy conjunction with her as I removed her belt and fumbled for the catch on her skirt. Too soon, it came away in my hands and I had to back away from her warmth. In fact, the combination of Monica’s soft ass against my cock and the still-evident sting where she had pummeled my bare ass with her whip, was indeed quite sensual.

Now I was looking at black pantyhose and very long lovely legs. She wore pink panties that were more like a thong, so her ass cheeks were a sight to behold. It was lovely. She whimpered. That almost turned me away. I couldn’t do it.

“Please, master,” she said, “please punish me!”

I followed the ritual she had demonstrated, sliding the whip between her legs and up along her bulging pussy, then pressed it deep between her buttocks, still encased prettily in pantyhose. I gave Monica a few light slaps on the back of her thighs and bottom. She squirmed luxuriously under my lashes.

Suddenly I was getting into it. I reached for the waistband of her pantyhose and slipped them down those beautiful feminine legs until they formed a pool at her feet. As I knelt there, the scent of her aroused sex mixed with her perfume and I lingered, gazing at her bottomthat looked comfortable and sensual. I hated to mark it with a whip, but those were the rules.

Very lightly I drew it across her ass, then smacked her sharply with it. Her cheeks seemed to flinch, but the moan from her lips was tinged with pleasure. I repeated the blow three more times and then stopped. True to the ritual, I took the pleasure of pulling her pantyhose up her legs, trying to keep them taut and even as I did so. I kissed her bottom;I couldn’t resist.

“Mmmmmmm,” Monica moaned., “Nice.”

I slipped the skirt up her long legs and snapped it in place and moved around the front to release her. I removed the blindfold and watched her smile broaden as I hugged her and then kissed her full on the lips. The tips of Monica’s tongue met mine.

“You only forgot one thing. Very good, master.”

I followed her back up the stairs, with a quizzical look. We slipped back behind the bar and put aprons on to see if anyone wanted more wine. My cock was still slightly swollen but not obvious.

“What did I forget?”

“Don’t you remember?”

“No.”

“Keep thinking about it! I’ll never tell!” she said.

I kept thinking about it, but I didn’t figure it out.

We were welcomed back to the main dining room by big smiles. The wine must have been sinking in, because they all seemed very kind toward us. Even more than before dinner. I chalked it up to the mellow feeling a big meal and lots of wine.

During the rest of the evening, when we were both behind the bar, Monica and I exchanged the knowing smiles of conspirators. It was deeply sensual being close to her now. Something about feeling the sting of the whip still tingling on my ass was very erotic. It seemed tied to my nipples, my cock by some unknown central nerve running all around my body. If Monica touched me in passing, it was transmitted to all these sites in a long wave across my most erogenous zones.

“It made you feel aroused, didn’t it?” she asked.

“Yes, very,” I admitted, my voice huskily giving away the secret that being close to Monica was very sexy to me indeed.

“And it is continuing to keep you feeling sexy, right?” she whispered.

I nodded.

“Me too,” she said, her warm smile emphasizing her feelings. “That’s the purpose.”

For the rest of the evening, we would touch and lightly clasp hands. It seemed to be a sort of camaraderie of having been through something together, even though it was entirely self-inflicted.

Our time was up at 1AM and Monica and I left by the back door and walked to my car in the cool night air. The party roared on.

“Will some of them visit the room?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said simply, as if there were no question at all. “Not all, but some will.”

I looked at her but she said nothing more.

“By the way,” I said as we drove down Chandler’s Lake

Road, “what did I leave out?”

“I told you I would never tell,” she said smugly.

“But, .. you really have to tell me, Monica. .. .. Well then, a hint, perhaps?”

She smiled and ran her slim hand along my cock.

I was surprised and recoiled. Then the light came on. Her ritual had included a lingering fondle of my cock. I had forgotten to do the same. It was a lovely hint.

We drove in silence after chuckling at her hint and my obtuse behavior.

“Any chance of going back and doing that part of the ritual to make up for my omission?”

“I thought you’d never ask, Jack,” she said quietly, her voice dripping seduction in every word. She was staring straight ahead, but when I looked at her, she turned toward me and smiled that lovely smile.

“Isn’t there a lake overlook out here someplace? It’s too pretty to go home without unwinding a bit, don’t you think?” she asked.

I turned at the next road and rumbled down the rutted lover’s lane. It was the same place and the same moon, it occurred to me where Jody and I had parked a few weeks ago.

“It’s amazing how the erotic effect of those lashes linger.” I said lamely.

“I think it has something to do with whom you are with, too,” she said, much more smoothly than I had said it.

We took a little walk along the lake. The moon was full and bright and shimmered across the lake. We stopped to turn back under the dark shad of a tree and just turned naturally into each other’s arms and stood kissing, very wet kisses for awhile. I smoothed my hand lightly across her bottom, thinking that it might rekindle the sting of the whip from an erotic point of view. Monica purred against my lips.

Folklore and most stories about sex pretend that the man does the seduction. I don’t think it is true at all. If a woman has decided to fuck you, and you are standing in the right place at the right time, and don’t do anything to screw it up, you get lucky, (as the saying goes). I doubt if there has ever been a seduction by a man without the decision already being made in advance by the woman. That’s just my opinion, of course.

“Let’s go back,” she said abruptly, and pulled me by the hand. Back at the car, she got immediately into the back seat and waited for me. I hardly thought of anything, let alone that I was married and shouldn’t do this. I just followed along and got in beside Monica, who came willingly into my arms, lying across my lap. She put the hand she was holding under her breast and I began fondling her nipple.

“I think the time limit for make-ups on the ritual is about two hours, Jack. Dutifully, I slipped my hand down her inner thigh, feeling the sleek pleasure of her stockings and the warmth between her firm thighs. I slipped my hand deeper under her skirt, and felt Monica part her legs slightly for me.

“Mmmmm, that’s better, master,” she said against my tongue. “That makes the pain go away.”

“Mmmmnnh hmmmm,” I said, eagerly tasting deep warm flavors inside her mouth as my fingers fondled the soft womanly folds under her pantyhose.

“I think that I’m still not quite right. You did this after you took my pants off," I whispered in her ear.

She sighed and purred: “Yes, that would be right.”

Inspired, I dug my fingers into the crotch of the pantyhose, struggling to break through. Her hand came between us to offer a sharp-pointed fingernail. A hole opened and I slipped my finger in to feel how wet she was. I tugged hard and the pantyhose split. I yanked and pulled as Monica waited patiently. At last I could get my entire hand inside and cup her mound. My finger pressed her panties aside and slipped into a waiting pool of moisture.

We were laughing at my struggle against the tough nylon.

“God, it is so long since anyone tore them off me, Jack. You make me feel so goddam sexy!” she said, her breath hot in my ear.

She pressed her tongue into my ear and squirmed a little more against my exploring hand. Her mound was smooth, no hair at all. She must have shaved just before she went out to night, I thought.

“I agree, you DO feel sexy.”

“I thought you’d like that!” she said, sexily. Did that mean she had planned this, I wondered.

I felt Monica’s hand on my zipper once again and helped as she fished my cock out. And so, there we sat in the moonlight, my fingers teasing her pussy, two fingers now inside her, and her hands slowly and gently jacking up and down my throbbing member.

“Did I hurt you tonight?” she whispered.

“Yes, still stings, nicely, thank you!” I replied. “I forgive you though.”

“Me too. We should be soothing each other’s wounds though, don’t you think?”

Monica sat up, and I felt her breasts brush past my lips as she straddled me and snuggled into my lap. Her pussy welcomed my cock as she guided it along her soft, wet lips and slipped slowly down over it. She was snug and warm and wet; and it was heavenly. I lifted her breasts out of the constraints of her bra and rolled them in my hands. Her breasts were not as huge as the push-up bra had suggested, but they were lovely, nice sized breasts crested with dark aureoles and pointed nipples.

There was so much about Monica to enjoy that I had trouble deciding where to touch her next. I pulled her against me and reached around to soothe and caress her bottom. Touching lightly, my hands played across her soft, sensual buns. Monica did the same for the site of my wounds, as her pussy moved in tight little circles on my cock.

“Mmmmm, lovely.” she whispered into my ear.

I could feel the tight sleeve of her cunt around the shaft of my cock as we began thrusting in coordinated harmony.

“OH, yes,” I said, appreciatively.

She began moving faster and I pressed hard up into her body, holding tight to her bottom, and helping her move on my cock..

“Oh, Jack, .. .. it’s .. so good! Ohh uhhh uhhhn, yes. Fuck me Jack.” She said, in tight urgent little words. I felt my body tense at the same time as Monica began bucking hard against me. I came first and had to hold on as long as possible to let her cum too. At last, she slumped against me.

“I think we have both been wanting that for a long time, Jack.” she moaned into my ear.

‘It was worth the wait, Monica. Thanks for the lovely evening. Full of surprises!” I marveled.

12