Strawberries, Marianne Solves It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

The boys competed to help me clear the table and do the dishes.

"Thank you boys, that was nice of you," I said sweetly. "And you behaved well in the night too. No spunk on the sheets. I appreciate that, I really do. Maybe a reward is earned? It looks to me that you are in the mood for some wanking. Am I right? Let´s go outside then."

I just walked out of the kitchen without waiting for an answer. I knew that the boys would follow and smiled inwardly when I heard that they were just behind me. I rolled my ass rather exaggeratedly.

I stopped in the middle of the lawn and turned around. I was very pleased with the sight. Two big bulges met my eyes.

"Well, well, well, what have we got here? Something hard and throbbing I would say. Get them out and start wanking before you burst in your pants," I said and started to fiddle with the knot of my apron. They needed no more coaxing and had their pants down in no time. Two nice cocks sprang up when being let out in the open. I slowly got rid of the apron and started to pose for them. I knew they would come rather soon having been teased all through dinner. On an impulse I went close to them, so close that I felt the warmth from their bodies. When I felt that they were near to shoot I lay down on my back.

"Come close boys. I want you to come all over me. Spread it out from my face to my pussy," I called panting hard. I was by now so turned on that I couldn´t stop my hands from caressing my body and soon had a finger or two in my pussy. I got noisy, very noisy and when Thomas started to shoot his load I came too and very loudly. I kept screaming until both boys had emptied their loads and I had their combined come all over me just as I had wanted. I scooped up some of it and tasted it complimenting the boys for it.

"Hi sis, that was marvelous. That you came too," Eric said when we had calmed down. "Thomas hasn´t believed me when I have told him about how noisy you get when coming. No doubt now I guess, Thomas?"

"No, I thought you were exaggerating. But now I have to admit that you didn´t. It was . . . it was . . . well I don´t know what to say," Thomas said blushing.

"Well, now you know. Remember that for the future. Not every woman is that loud but most of us scream when we come. That´s a good sign that you are doing well when that time comes. Well, I think I have to freshen up but I will come back. It´s such a lovely evening, let´s sit outside and enjoy it."

I went to shower and then came back but I had neglected to put something on. I sat on the porch stark naked and enjoyed the hidden stares from the boys. I was satisfied but feared that I should have to wash the bedclothes again the following day.

We kept on like that for quite a few days. I teased them by wearing skimpy clothing during the day and every evening we had a wanking session. I had to wary it though. Their demands grew all the time. I had them shoot over different parts of my body; belly, boobs, face, back and ass. When Eric asked if he could shoot his load on my pussy mound I started to be real concerned but of course I let them. It was lovely to rub in their combined loads in my thick pussy hair. But I wondered how long it would take before they demanded to go all the way. I had already felt their cock heads against my pussy lips when I let them shoot over my ass. They had also lowered the cocks when jacking over my pussy mound letting the heads brush through my thick forest. Very nice but also rather dangerous.

Before it got real crucial help arrived.

My old friend Anne phoned. She was raised at a farm on the neighborhood and had been my closest friend during our school years. We hadn´t met often after that though. I had moved to Stockholm and she to another town. But we tried to meet when we both were at home.

"Hi Marianne. I heard from my folks that you are at home taking care of things while your parents are on vacation. Are you very busy or can I come over. Would be nice to have a chat," she said.

Of course I wanted that. It would also take me off the hook at least for one night.

"Of course I want you to come over. I will feed the boys then I have the whole afternoon free."

Anne arrived just when the boys had left for their afternoon duties. We chatted for a long time catching up. She impressed me when telling that she was studying to be a nurse although she wasn´t fully trained yet.

I told her about all the odd jobs I had had and how I enjoyed my life in Stockholm. I had followed in my mother´s footsteps. Although I went out two or three nights a week and nearly always got laid I wasn´t an easy lay. I chose my studs carefully already early in the evening and soon got the same reputation as my mother to be a very demanding woman but also that I gave a lot of pleasure back.

"And now you are alone with two nice young men for two weeks," Anne suddenly said. "A lot of fucking I am sure." She laughed throatily.

"Oh no, I am not fucking them. Of course I don´t," I said harmfully.

"How come? Aren´t they good enough for you. I mean you can´t be too selective when there are no others around, can you. They seem good enough to me. Big boys now, tall and strong. Should be able to give you a good time I think."

"Yes of course they could. But Eric is my brother for Christ's sake. Had it only been Thomas I had had him in the sack right away. But I couldn´t do that to Eric. He would no doubt feel miserable being left out. But I play with them a little. Rather innocent though," I said and told her briefly how I teased them and about our wanking sessions.

"Well, that´s a complication. I can understand that," she said looking concerned. "But innocent I would hardly call it. Rather advanced and risky too I would say." She giggled heavily. "You know, I could help you reduce the risk. I wouldn´t mind to entertain Eric while you take Thomas on. I have always liked Eric. He was rather cute. What about that?" She looked at me and her tongue licked her lips in a lusty way. Her eyes suddenly shone.

"Oh, well, that´s a solution of course," I said hesitantly. I wasn´t sure if I wanted Anne to be Eric´s first pussy. I knew too little about her skill and experience I told myself. But I guess that the real reason was that I wanted my pussy to be the first to accommodate Eric´s big cock although I didn´t have the nerve to admit it and certainly not to carry it out.

"Come on, Marianne. That would be great. I guess that both of them are virgins. I just love to take young men´s chastity. I have done it a few times. Very rewarding, don´t you agree?"

I had to admit that it was and soon we were telling each other about our experiences in that field.

"Settled then," Anne suddenly said."Let´s do it tonight. One each. I can I stay over. I have my things in the car. But let´s have some fun with them first. Always good to take the edge off, don´t you agree?" She told me what she had in mind.

She had me. She was right of course. The time was running out before one of the boys shoved his cock into me. Or before I rocked backwards when one of them was behind me, making his cock to enter my pussy. God knows I was horny enough to do just that. I had no more tricks up my sleeve that would keep them away. So there was nothing else to do than to accept and make the best of it. What she had suggested as a start sounded like it could be fun.

The boys were due back home within the hour and while I prepared dinner Anne changed into her nurse uniform.

The boys came home and made big eyes when they saw nurse Anne. She really was a look-out in her uniform. Eric of course recognized her but was rather puzzled why she was there dressed like a nurse. But she told them.

"Hi boys. I have come to give you a physical exam. It´s some sort of research project of country boys. So please take your shirts and pants off. You can keep the briefs for the time being."

Anne suddenly was very authoritative and the boys did as they were told although hesitantly. Anne checked them out very convincingly using all the normal instruments for measuring the pulse, blood pressure, listened to the hearts and lungs and took measures with a tape. She examined the bodies with her hands and I thought that she lost a little of her professional behavior doing that. Her hands stroked and pressed more in a caressing way than examining but the boys didn´t seem to notice. They liked it and I saw the bulges grow in their briefs.

"Well then boys. You seem to be in excellent health," Anne finally said. "Now to the last part. I need to examine your cocks as well. So please take off the briefs."

The boys suddenly looked shocked and hesitated. But Anne didn´t seem to notice. She just pulled down Thomas briefs and grabbed the nearly erect cock and jacked it a few times. Then she put the stethoscope in her ears and put the other end on the cock starting at the head and moving it along the shaft to the base. At the same time her other hand cupped the underside stimulating the cock to get hard. When she was finished with the cock she pushed it up and started to examine the balls thoroughly taking them in her hand. All the time her face was close to the cock, so close that her breath must be felt.

She finished Thomas and did the same to Eric. As soon as her hand was around his manhood he got hard. I saw the surprise on her face and her examination got very thorough. When she finished Eric was rock hard.

"Well boys. You look just fine. Very nice cocks and big mellow nuts. I am sure they will function properly when needed." She looked at them smilingly. Somehow a couple of buttons had come undone and she showed a very deep cleavage and more than that when leaning forward.

"Ok, now to the final thing. I need a sperm sample. Normally when in the clinic I would ask you to go into the toilet and jack off. We have magazines there to help. But since this is my last assignment for today and you already are erect I can offer my help to draw the sample. Which way do you prefer? My hand or your own?"

The boys now were totally flabbergasted and just stood there stammering. Anne again took the lead.

"Well, in fact, it will be better samples if I draw them myself," she said very authoritative. "Just let me get a few things." She rummaged through her bag and found two jars and a tube. "Marianne, will you handle these when the time comes. Don´t mix them up, they are already labeled." She winked at me smilingly and put some jelly on her hands.

"All right boys, here we go," she said and grabbed the cocks, one in each hand and started jacking. They had dropped during the interlude and didn´t get hard soon enough in Anne´s opinion.

"What´s up boys? Don´t you like it? Well, maybe you need some extra encouragement? Why not, it might make it easier. Like these?" She quickly unbuttoned the top of her dress letting a good pair out in the open. The boys made big eyes and the cocks rapidly got harder.

"Marianne, why don´t you do the same. Double the effect, won´t it?" Anne coaxed me into taking my shirt off and I let my boobs swing in front of the boys. I am happy to say that they quickly got fully hard and Anne set to work.

She was good at jacking cock I must admit. She had on in each hand but I think that each boy felt like they had her full attention. It didn´t take her long to bring them close and then slowed one down while finish off the other. I held the jars making sure to catch the full load.

"Excellent boys," Anne said smilingly. "You did very well. What a load you have delivered and the sperm looks just fine. Have to be examined in the lab of course but I can make some tests right away." She dipped a finger in the jars one at a time.

"Yes, just as I thought. Excellent color and thickness. Let´s see how it tastes." She put the finger in her mouth. "Yes, nice nutty taste, just like it should be. Not overly salty. That´s good too. And also nicely spiced. Yes, I really like your sperm, boys," she said and laughed contentedly.

"Marianne, do you like to taste? There is more than enough for you too," she said giggling. I did it and we compared and commented the sperm samples for quite a while. The boys looked proud.

We had a nice evening. The boys looked a little surprised when Anne accepted to stay for dinner. And they got even more surprised when suddenly Anne said that it was bedtime. She rose from the porch where we were sitting.

"Well boys, time for the evening release that will make you sleep better," she said and turned to Eric pulling him up. "Yes, Marianne has told me of your evening enjoyments. But I have a surprise for you. Follow me," she said and pulled him with her inside and into her bedroom.

Thomas made big eyes not knowing what happened. But I did the same as Anne, bringing him into my bedroom. As soon as we were in there I got all sweet and soft standing close to him.

"I want you to make love to me," I whispered in his ear. I turned and took the bed cover away and seductively but quickly got out of my clothes. Well, there wasn´t much to take off. I lay back on the bed and only then did I look at him. He stood where I had left him totally flabbergasted.

I rose again and pulled him close. I peeled the clothes off him and pulled him with me to the bed. I lay down again pulling him over me. I caressed him softly feeling that he suddenly was scared and needed to be comforted. His body was very stiff and relaxed only slowly. I held him close giving him all the time he needed before I brought his hands to my body and helped him to caress me starting with the boobs.

It took more than half an hour before he felt comfortable enough to start doing things on his own. Very gently and slowly I directed him not wanting to scare him by rushing things. I kept in mind what mother had told about his father uncle Hans, who had failed in the crucial moment when he tried to rape her. That wasn´t going to happen to his son I promised myself. He should be ready and confident when he did the move.

And he was. It took time until I carefully and slowly moved him into position but finally I felt the tip of his cock against my entrance. And he was hard as rock and stayed that way when together we made his cock to slide into me. When he was fully engulfed in my pussy I put my legs around him keeping him deep in me.

"Stay there, just get the feeling, you are doing great," I whispered to him and massaged his cock using my pussy muscles.

After a while I put my legs back on the bed and told him to start moving but to go slow and just enjoy the feeling. There was no sign that he suddenly would lose his erection but stayed pleasantly hard. Gradually he gained confidence and his thrusts became more and more determined until he banged into me with full force. But that became too much for him. After a few hard thrusts I felt him stiffen and then he grunted and unloaded in several heavy spurts. He collapsed on top of me and I held him close with both arms and legs hugging him. He actually sobbed of happiness.

I was happy too. I hadn´t expected him to be so vulnerable but thought that I had handled him excellently. He hadn´t failed like his father, far from it. He had done very well for being his first time and even given me some pleasure. But most important of all was that I felt that he would give much more pleasure in the days to come. This wouldn´t stop as a one night stand I promised myself. I would receive him and teach him until I screamed of pleasure as soon as his cock entered me.

After more than an hour I finally pushed him away and went to the bathroom to freshen up. On my way back I heard familiar sounds from Anne´s bedroom and was flabbergasted. Had Eric been as slow as Thomas? I couldn´t believe it or rather, didn´t want to believe it. I expected him to be a real stud. Which in fact I later learnt that he was. What I heard was his second turn in Anne´s pussy, a turn that made her scream of pleasure before I was back in my room.

Thomas slumbered and I wriggled in place behind him pressing my body against his back. I softly and comfortingly caressed him until suddenly he woke up and turned around. He was shy but I helped him by putting his hands on my body. Slowly he gathered enough courage to start to explore my body on his own. He was slow but thorough and taking his time he caressed my entire body. I helped him by spreading my legs when his hands went down to my pussy and I pushed him to kneel between my widely spread thighs to get a good look. His head came close and I put a hand around his neck and pulled softly. He responded well and I pulled a little more until his mouth was over my pussy. I was very pleased when his tongue came out without me telling him to do it. He licked me clumsily but he did it voluntarily and I did my best to make him understand that I liked his doings.

After a while I took his head between my hands and softly pulled it up along my slit until his tongue was on my clit. He kept licking all the time and suddenly I didn´t have to pretend any more. His tongue made wonders on my clit and I let him and the world know it. He got scared but I made him understand that his doings were much liked and got him back to work. He made me come that way and it felt heavenly also because it was so unexpected.

I pulled him up and made him caress and suck my boobs. I got bolder thinking that he now wasn´t as shy and scared as before. He lay on top of me and I felt his cock between my thighs. I closed them around it and started to squeeze while he worked on my boobs. I was happy when I felt him swell and harden, still not a full erection but promising. I kept on caressing his cock between my thighs and was very pleased when he hardened all the time. After a few minutes more I decided that he was hard enough and raised my thighs changing the angle. His cock head again touched my pussy opening.

I pulled his head up from my boobs and looked at him smilingly.

"Push my boy, push hard," I urged him. And this time he didn´t hesitate. He pushed forward, a mighty shove that drove his cockhead inside me but it didn´t stop with that. He withdrew slightly and then thrust forward again . . . and again . . . and again. In fact he didn´t stop banging me, just like he should. No need for encouragement, no need at all. He had got the hang of it and I could relax and just enjoy. Which I did and the world soon knew that it was for real and no fake at all.

It was lovely and he brought me to heaven. But suddenly it was over. A few mighty thrusts took him over the brink and he delivered deep inside me and then slumped down on top of me.

It didn´t matter. He had done much better than I had hoped for and I was satisfied with that. I was very happy for him and he had given me one rather good orgasm. Not bad for being his first time I thought when I rolled him off me. He fell asleep immediately.

When in the morning I had fed the boys and pushed them out to work Anne and I had time to compare notes. I was proud to learn that Eric had done very well. He had hesitated just a short while before he understood what Anne wanted from him. He got hard immediately when Anne dropped her clothes and was eager to follow and carry out her advice. He entered her as soon as she allowed him. That he came rather quickly was nothing to complain about. Always happens the first time we agreed upon. As soon as he had recovered he was eager to explore her body and his second entry in Anne´s pussy lasted long enough to pleasure her which I had heard. Then he fell asleep totally exhausted just like Thomas but the difference between them was that Eric woke Anne up in early morning asking for permission to enter her again. A question that was granted happily she told me with a big grin.

When the boys came home for lunch they looked a bit shy but also eager. But we met them with big hugs that made them relax. They really had an appetite and not only for food.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers