Strawberries, Marianne Solves It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

From then on we let them fuck us as often as they wanted and even more. I took my task very seriously to teach Thomas as much as I could in the short time we had. He improved fast and soon made me enjoy every time we fucked. Eric looked pleased as well and Anne praised him. I got the feeling that what she liked most was to ride him slowly savoring the pleasures his big cock gave in her pussy.

Anne had to leave on the fourth day. The boys were by then a bit worn out but were still willing to fuck when we asked them. Before Anne left I asked her to let Thomas have a round with her to broaden his scope as I put it. Anne was more than willing. She promised to fuck not only Thomas but both boys, "not wanting to leave Eric behind," as she put it. She admitted afterwards that she had become rather sore after having had two eager cocks in her, one before lunch, the other after.

That evening the boys were a bit low. Not only because Anne had left but also because our parents would soon come home. They understood that the free fucking was more or less over.

That night I reluctantly allowed Thomas to come to my bed. Reluctantly because I felt sorry for Eric who couldn´t get the fuck he longed for. Well, my reluctance left as soon as Thomas got into me and did a splendid job there.

Thomas eventually left for his own bed and I freshened up. When I came back to my room in the nude Eric was waiting for me.

"Sis, can we talk," he asked.

"But yes of course, what´s troubling you," I asked very concerned when I lay down on my bed. "Come, sit on my side and tell me. Are you missing Anne already? You liked to fuck her, didn´t you? "

"Yes, yes I did. It was marvelous. The best experienced in my life," he said but still looked troubled.

"What´s the matter? Spit it out, it can´t be that bad. You know you can tell me everything. Tell me what the two of you did," I urged him.

He started to tell, reluctantly at first but soon with more confidence and in more detail. He told about the pang of fear he had felt when he first understood what was offered to him but how the fear turned into joy when he entered Anne´s pussy for the first time. She had been very sweet and helpful he said, not demanding at all. Not the first times anyway. Later on she put more pressure on him but he liked that and thought that he had met her expectations. He told that she always rode him lengthily with pauses to keep him just below the brink.

"What´s the trouble then?" I asked him, not understanding what he was hinting about. "You are very good Anne told me. She said that she was very satisfied and pleased with you. You have absolutely nothing to worry about in that respect." I said trying to comfort him.

"Yes I know. She told me and convinced me that it was true and not only to flatter me. But there is one thing she didn´t allow. I asked several times if we couldn´t fuck from behind but she flatly refused. She said that is what dogs do and she certainly was no bitch and had no intention to become one. I don´t understand that. Thomas has told me that you let him take you from behind. And not only allowed him. He tells that you really like it and often urge him to take you that way. He also tells that there are several possibilities. Well, I have seen that in the magazines too."

"Oh my poor boy," I exclaimed."Now I understand your distress. I know how much you like the ass and your first woman have declined you the pleasures of mounting her that way. My poor, poor boy," I soothed him.

I thought about what Eric had told me. It wasn´t right of Anne to deny him to mount her from behind. Even if she didn´t like it we had agreed upon to teach the boys all about making love. And mounting from behind certainly was a vital part of that knowledge. Most women want to be taken that way, now and then at least. I really was pissed off by her.

"My poor, poor boy," I said again, looking at him soothingly.

I suddenly got aware of that I had my hand around his cock and that it had been there for some time. He was rather hard. I also got aware of that I lay naked on my bed but that felt only natural. We had been naked often enough during the days Anne had stayed with us.

I felt guilty on behalf of Anne and the lack in her tutoring repertoire. I also felt a very strong responsibility to make it up to him.

"Do you want to fuck me from behind," I blurted out without thinking. I saw surprise in his eyes and then pure lust as my question registered and his cock twitched in my hand and got even harder.

"Would you, would you really?" he asked.

Oh my god, what have I said, I thought. But there was no turning back now. That would have made him even more distressed.

"Yes of course. A well trained boy must know how to do that properly and since Anne denied you that experience I have to stand in for her. And I don´t mind being your bitch as she called it. On the contrary. I love doing it on all fours or doggy style as it´s also called but also in the horse way. Standing up that is. Yes, it´s my duty to teach you all about it. Want to start right away?"

The last was a rhetorical question. The cock I had in my hand told what he wanted. So far I hadn´t thought about the complications but now had to do it fast.

"Let´s go outside and not let Thomas know. He is asleep now but I guess he would wake up if you mount me in the house. You know how noisy I get." It was no secret and something we had joked about during the last days

"Yes, yes you really are. As noisy as mother, noisier even. Anne is rather quiet, but, well, you always knew when she likes it," Eric said.

"Well then, follow me. But you must promise to keep what will happen just between the two of us," I said and led the way out into the still light summer night. I noticed with pride that he stayed a few steps behind me and a quick look over my shoulder convinced me that my ass had his full attention. I took him across the lawn to the barn and wriggled hips and ass exaggeratedly while walking.

In the barn I turned and got close to him. He became shy and didn´t know what to do with his hands so I put them on my ass cheeks. I also made sure that his cock was sandwiched between us lying up along my belly.

"I will soon do like bitches do," I said softly in his ear. "Do you know what they do when in heat? They push their ass upwards and backwards making it easy for the dog to mount and stay on board. And they surrender completely. I am very much in heat and will do just that. But there is one thing I will ask you. Go slow, very slow when you mount me. I want this great Grand Dane tool to be pushed in me slow and steady. I want to feel my pussy lips getting parted. I want to feel the cock head kiss my entrance. I want to feel my pussy canal being widened bit by bit when it´s pushed deeper and deeper into me a little at a time. I want to feel when it touches my back wall. I want to feel its head press against my wall. I want to feel its full length engulfed in my pussy. Please do that for me. After that you can fuck me any way you like and demand anything from me." I had deliberately spoken very slowly and softly feeling that my words aroused him. I had moved my body slightly to make my belly caress his cock.

"I will go down on all fours now. When I am down I am your bitch, a bitch very, very much in heat. You will know when she surrenders."

There was a sack of hay that I had used before when teaching Thomas to fuck from behind. I knelt on it wriggling my ass for his benefit before spreading my knees, pushing my ass backwards and up and swanking to get into what I thought was the right height for Eric. At his first attempt to mount me his cock slid just under my pussy hole and scraped nicely along my engorged clit. I lowered my ass which, on his second try, made his cock to poke my asshole. Hadn´t he gone so gently his cock head had popped into my ass hole.

But on his third attempt I got it right. I cried out when his cock parted my lips. I screamed of pleasure when his head poked the entrance, I moaned highly when he pushed and pushed and pushed his cock deep into me. It felt like he was pushing for an eternity, entering just a fraction of an inch at a time. I cried out again when he softly poked my inner wall and when he pressed harder the cry went into a scream of joy and pleasure. It all was so lovely performed, just as I had asked for.

I savored the hilarious feeling for a little while longer. Eric stayed totally engulfed in my pussy without moving just pressing softly. Now it was his turn.

I lowered my head and shoulders down to the ground in a total submissiveness. My ass was high up in the air. I felt his hands grab my hips and he started to bang into me with long heavy strokes. He really used his time. He tried different banging modes, he tried different angles, his hands wandered over my body from the boobs down to the clit. I was in heaven but had much trouble to stay quiet. Well, not quiet in the total sense but quiet meaning that I didn´t gave him advice. I had said that I would be a totally submissive bitch and such doesn´t give advice to the dog mounting them. But I cried and screamed, it all was so utterly lovely.

But everything has to come to an end and so did Eric. He erupted filling my womb to the brim and then collapsed over my upturned ass.

He recovered quickly though so I didn´t have to shake him off me. When his cock shrank out of my pussy he rose and stood behind me. I shook my ass a few times to please him before I too rose to hug him. I held him close for quite some time praising him profoundly. Anne might have failed in not allowing him to get the pleasures of fucking from behind but she had taught him a lot of other things I had to admit.

When we started to leave he looked me in the eye inquiringly. I interpreted his silent question.

"Yes, we will do it again tomorrow. There are much more for you to learn. But of course only from behind. That Anne didn´t taught you properly is the only reason we are doing this. It´s totally wrong of course but it has to be done. I couldn´t leave you without that knowledge and experience." I found a lot of reasons to rationalize what we had done.

In the morning I felt happy and frivolous. I had much to do that day but that didn´t change my happy mood. I jumped out of bed and put on a big T-shirt, the only catch was that it was rather short. It didn´t cover my ass in full and stopped just below my Venus mound. But what the heck I thought let the boys look.

I gave them breakfast as usual, a full nourishing meal. I thought that they needed it not only because their hard work but also to replace the big amount of seed Anne and I had pulled out of them at least three times a day. Thomas couldn´t muster more than three deliveries a day but I got the feeling that Eric beat him with at least one more or even two.

The boys were too sleepy to really take in my skimpy clothing. Towards the end I heard them discuss the day´s work. They decided that Eric should drive the tractor in the fields before lunch and Thomas after. That suited my plans excellently.

I went on with my morning duties. I heard the tractor leave. About an hour later I felt like a break. I put my boots on and went down to the barn.

Thomas was very pleased to see me. This time he really noticed and enjoyed my clothing or lack of it. I still was in my T-shirt and nothing more except the boots.

"Hi there, Thomas. How do you want it this lovely morning," I greeted him.

"Hi Marianne. You look just lovely. I think I want to start from behind and then come between those lovely boobs," he answered, obviously having thought it through.

"Fine with me. On all fours or standing up?" I asked. Not that I needed to, I knew his preferences.

"I want my bitch," he said simply and stepped out of his pants.

"Down on all fours then. All right here I am. The best bitch around," I said. We needed very few words by now.

I put my head down and Thomas dug in caressing my entire body. When I was dripping wet I lowered my shoulders telling him that I was ready to be mounted. He waited a few moments more but then I felt his cock poke around all over my crack and slit. He suddenly placed it right and with a mighty shove drove it all the way in. I cried out of course, it felt lovely. He started banging me. Although he did his best and it felt really good I couldn´t help but to compare with last night´s similar banging. Eric´s cock had felt so much better. Not Thomas fault though, I thought and let him know that I enjoyed his banging. Which was no fake. He made me come twice before he wanted me down on my back and straddled me.

I pushed my boobs together around his cock, pleasantly slimy from its time in my pussy. He moved back and forth and on the upstroke I met his cock head with my tongue. He got really excited and I felt that he was close to coming. I urged him on narrowing the tunnel and then he started to shoot all over my face and boobs.

I left the barn shortly afterwards wriggling my ass. I hurried back to my duties and had the lunch ready on time. The boys appreciated that I had dressed up for them in bikini knickers, matching flimsy bra and high heels.

After lunch when the tractor had left I changed to become a cowgirl in a checked shirt unbuttoned but tied hard under my boobs. I also put my boots on.

I went to the barn again and found Eric working there wearing only his pants. He looked great with his well muscled body and I shivered when I thought of what was hidden in his baggy pants.

"Hi there," I greeted him. "Ready for lesson two in how to fuck a woman from behind? . . . Today you will act as a stallion and mount me as if I am a mare." I moved around the barn for quite a while showing him my ass that I let roll exaggeratedly. I know that his eyes never left my naked ass. Naked? Yes of course, I had put nothing on except the shirt and boots.

I found what I wanted and stopped there. I leaned over a working bench pushing my ass backwards and slowly changed my weight back and forth from one leg to the other. I knew that my ass looked really great doing that.

It worked, I heard him pant heavily and after a while his hands gripped my hips. His cock nudged my ass and poked around trying to find its way inside.

But this time I wasn´t submissive. On the contrary. I directed him, guided him, told him what to do in between screaming of pleasure until we came together in a crashing orgasm. He said he was very pleased with his mount and so was I.

We had a pleasant dinner. I had done my very best because this was the last with just the three of us. Our parents were coming home the next afternoon.

We made it an early night though. There was a lot to do in the morning before the parents came home.

I went to Thomas room to tuck him in as had been the habit during the days when Anne was around. We called it tucking the boys in for the night but it always took a very long time for just doing that. Thomas was eagerly waiting lying naked on his bed and already half erect. I spilled no time but immediately started to suck him. I knew what he liked and wanted. I rode him peacefully enjoying myself until he erupted and soon fell asleep.

I showered and got ready for bed. But Eric had other plans which I had been rather sure that he would have. But I wanted him to take the lead this time. He waited for me after my shower and pulled me with him outside. But he didn´t have to do it like the cave man, dragging me by the hair. I went voluntarily wriggling my hips and ass. He took me back to the barn and only then asked permission for a third lesson.

"Bitch or mare," I asked him smilingly.

"Mare I guess," he answered a bit nervously. I wondered why but it soon got clear to me. He brought me to a saw horse that he obviously had prepared in the afternoon. He had put a round log in place to be cut and padded it with a sack.

I understood immediately why he had been nervous. He wasn´t sure how I would react. I smiled broadly at him and bended over the horse. But when I put my hips against the log and bended over I had nowhere to grip for support. I hang freely over the log with no support for either hands or feet.

I suddenly remembered a magazine in his room with plenty of pictures of women being taken from behind. A few of them had a woman in a similar position as I now was in although the piece of furniture looked like it had been specially made for it. There had been other pieces of special furniture on the pictures, nice looking fuck benches for instance.

I smiled at Eric over my shoulder.

"Neither bitch nor mare," I giggled. "Rather a cow in a shoe stool. But you have better secure my ankles or I might topple over." I had noticed how the woman on the picture was tied to the bench.

Eric obviously had too. He had a rope handy but hidden. He quickly brought it forward and put the ends around my ankles and fastened slings around the legs of the saw horse.

"Better pull my thighs further apart," I told him. "Otherwise you won´t be able to mount me and spear my pussy." He quickly did that and I directed him until I thought that my thighs were spread enough to make my pussy accessible.

"I need a rope or something to hold onto with my hands," I told him. When he rose in front of me I grabbed his hips and pulled him close. His cock had gone down while he arranged the ropes and I took him in my mouth sucking him. Then a thought struck me.

"Oh my goodness, this isn´t a part of a lesson how to take a woman from behind," I blurted out feeling great concern. . . . "Or maybe it might be counted into that category," I added thinking hard. . . . "What I am doing might be seen as something necessary to prepare you for the lesson. Yes, I will regard it as such. You must be hard to be able to penetrate me from behind especially as this cow position prevents me from giving help."

I was satisfied to have found a solution of my moral dilemma. But I also found that Eric had responded positively to my little talk just like yesterday. But I still had some lovely cock sucking to do before he was ready. I loved it not only because I like to suck cock but also that it was the first time I had his mighty cock in my mouth and close to my eyes. It really was a beautiful piece of meat, the best I had ever seen. I wanted it to go on forever but Eric got restless when he was fully hard and wanted to enter my womanly heaven.

Before Eric went around the saw horse to mount me he quickly fastened the middle sling of the rope around my wrists tying them hard together. Well, I had asked for something to hold on to but not to be tied up like a pig. I was helpless, bended over the saw horse with my arms tied in front of me and my legs dangling in the air and spread wide by the rope. I had never before been tied up. I always want to have control. But I decided to let him have his way with me. I trusted my brother and suddenly got very horny being tied up. I really wanted to see how he was going to handle me.

Soon other things filled my mind. His hands were all over my backside, caressing, squeezing and pulling my flesh. Soon his tongue followed licking my entire slit from ass hole to clit back and forth. I hissed when he pushed his tongue into the back door and cried out when flicking my clit. Soon my juices flowed in rich amount and suddenly his tongue was gone.

I felt that he stood behind me. I realized that my ass was far too high up to be convenient for him to mount. But to my surprise he had thought about that too. He patted my ass and I heard that he pulled something forward, something he had had handy. I grinned inwardly when thinking about all the planning he had done in the afternoon, the saw horse, the padded log, the ropes and now whatever it was.

Then he was marvelous. He did just as I had asked him the night before. He very gently used his cock head to part my pussy lips, kept still before moving on to put the head just inside my entrance, kept still again and then very slowly but steady pushed his long cock all the way into me. I cried out when I felt him touch base and came screamingly when he pressed softly against my back wall doing small circular motions.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers