Strawberries, Marianne Solves It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

He let me rest for a while and when I came to I turned my head.

"Thank you Eric. That was just marvelous, I think you heard how good it was. Now enjoy yourself, do what you want, I am all yours."

He did enjoy himself. Yes indeed he did. He started slowly but speeded up and changed the rhythm, the hardness of his thrust, the angles, everything. I enjoyed it too, maybe as much as he did. My hips and upper thighs were firmly planted against the log which made my body rock steady. That made his thrusts very distinct and pleasantly hard even when he didn´t use all his force. I came three times more and there was no sign that he tired.

He withdrew after my orgasm but that didn´t annoy me. I knew that he would come back inside very soon. He just had to catch his breath like I did I was sure. And he came back inside with gusto only that this time he hadn´t aimed carefully enough and now entered through my back door and very forcefully so.

I cried out, mostly of surprise though. It hadn´t hurt very much, his cock was well lubricated after having spent so much time in my pussy and my back door was taken by surprise and didn´t try to lock him out.

"Hey Eric, what are you doing," I yelled. "Tell me that it was a mistake." But I soon realized that it was no mistake, that he had aimed carefully and very accurate. He stayed where he was, his cock buried deep in my ass canal.

"Oh, but I thought I had your permission," he said calmly. "You said `do what you want` didn´t you?"

"Well, maybe I did. But what I meant was taking me from behind in the way you liked."

"Yes, but that´s what I am doing, taking you from behind, isn´t it?" He said.

"Well yes, you have a point there I have to admit," I said reluctantly. "But going into the ass I never include in basic training. That´s for the advanced class. . . . But I can´t blame you for that I think. We never talked about the back door. Where did you get that idea?" But I already knew. It had been pictures in the same magazine of women clearly being taken up the ass. Probably the same women that were pictured getting taken from behind.

"All right then," I said after a little while. "Since you already are there you can go on if you want to. I am not against taking a cock up my ass, on the contrary."

"Yes, yes I want that very much," he said and started to bang me with renewed vigor. I had to advice him though and after a while I was very happy that I hadn´t pushed him out. I too got renewed and I got two mighty orgasms before Eric stiffened and then grunted before I felt his hot seed flow into me warming my intestines.

After that Eric was totally spent which I understood in full. He had done a splendid job fucking me for a long time. He hugged me before he tumbled into his bed. I was lovely tired but also very content.

The following morning we were very busy getting everything ship shape before our parents came home. They hugged us of course but then wanted to know how things had gone. Dad soon took the boys outside to inspect what they had done.

Mother and I sat down with a cup of coffee.

"Well, how did it go? With the boys I mean. I hope you were as careful as I told you to be," She asked calmly but I felt that she was very curious.

"Oh, they behaved excellently. There was no need to be careful, on the contrary," I blurted out before realizing that maybe I had put it wrongly. Which I had. Mother immediately picked up my words.

"Do you mean that you provoked them? What did you do? Wearing skimpy clothing no doubt. With your body that should be all it takes in my opinion. Tell me, did you fuck the boys?" She still sounded casual but had trouble not letting her curiosity show.

"Oh no, . . . well, only Thomas I meant . . . and well, Eric too, but not very much," I stammered.

"Well then, just as I was afraid you would do. Did you like it? Were they any good, being virgins both of them," she said calmly but with a smile trickling in the corner of her mouth. "Tell me, tell me everything, I need to hear it all."

So I told her trying to be brief and casual. But she didn´t let me get away with that. She demanded to hear every detail and she nodded and made comments all the time. And she made several comparisons between the two cousins and their fathers. After I had finished she sat in deep thoughts for a while.

"Well, it sounds like you have had a good time. But you were lucky that Anne came to your rescue. Took you off the hook, didn´t she? The situation was close to become critical. The boys were about to demand the full thing. Even if you were prepared to take them on, it can be difficult to handle two virgins at the same time. They easily get jealous of each other.

It was of course taking it a bit too far to fuck Eric but excusable, given Anne´s deficient tutoring. It had to be repaired one way or the other. And since no other woman was around, well . . . And you handled the last days excellently and also got much fun out of it. Although I guess that you were rather sore last night having been thoroughly fucked four times by those eager boys. . . . I really should want to try that saw horse but I wonder how I should tell your father about it. Is it still around and intact?" She sat quiet for a while with a lustful smile on her face.

"They really are alike, Eric and his dad. Both like women´s asses very much. How much I haven´t really understood before this lovely vacation. It taught me that and a lot more. Want to hear?"

She was dying to tell and I was willing to listen. But after a while I didn´t want her to stop. It was a long story and she kept telling while I cooked dinner and while we took care of the dishes.

"Johnny, as you surely understand that story is too long to tell now. I have to save it to another night. There is more to tell about the evening when mom and dad had come home," Marianne said to me. She squirmed around a little and moved my cock from her belly to in between her thighs. When she felt comfortable again she resumed telling what had happened that evening.

Mom and Dad retired rather early claiming being tired after the long journey. The boys and I sat for a while on the porch but they soon went to their rooms as well. I felt lonely and also a bit sad. I had to leave for Stockholm the next day. It had been a tremendous time.

But I also felt horny. I hadn´t fucked at all during the day which I had got used to. So I went to tuck Thomas in.

He was browsing some magazines with cock in hand but with no real horniness. He became very happy when I asked if he wanted a hand. My hand. But of course jacking him off wasn´t what I had in mind. No, I rode him thoroughly instead. I allowed myself to come twice before I let him get his release. He got very contented and fell asleep almost at once.

I was on my own again still feeling lonely. And to my surprise I also got horny as soon as I had freshened up. Well, I had so far only fucked once that day which was far below the recent standard. I thought about what to do. I considered my own hand which I hadn´t used for more than a week, not in solitude anyway. I had only used it for demonstrations for the boys but that was another matter.

But then I thought why not? There still was a no doubt horny boy left in the house. And mom had had no objections. She had said that I had done the right thing, hadn´t she? Well, the tutoring was done but what the heck. Another round would make no difference if there was something wrong in my doings. And practice makes perfect, isn´t it so? So I went to find Eric. He too was happy to see me and readily followed when I winked with a finger.

I took him to the barn not to disturb Thomas or our parents. It was a nice, warm evening and still rather light at it is in Sweden in summertime. As before he walked a few paces behind me and I knew that he looked at my rolling ass.

But when we got around the corner of the barn I understood that something was wrong, very wrong. The big barn door was wide open letting in the light. I heard familiar sounds from a woman and it could of course only be mom. I recognized her singing immediately. I tried to pull Eric away thinking that it wasn´t right that he watched mom and dad. He´s not mature enough for that I thought, forgetting that I was even younger when mom first let me watch. But girls mature earlier than boys, don´t we?

But I couldn´t stop Eric from sneaking around the barn door and I followed. I got very surprised when I saw the saw horse in the middle of the barn and mom strapped onto it. Dad was still in the preliminaries kissing and licking her pussy but his cock was as big as it would get.

Suddenly Eric pulled me away. But only to run around the barn to a steep ladder reaching the hay loft from the outside. It creaked and so did the door but I was sure that our parents wouldn´t hear. Mom was singing loudly and dad was still occupied licking between the top of her thighs. So we climbed into the loft and got a good viewing position overlooking the performers from above. I stood on all fours looking down.

They gave us a masterly show. I had nearly forgotten how good they were and was now happy that Eric got this unplanned lesson. He still had a lot to learn from dad.

During the show Eric started to caress me. My skimpy linen was quickly removed. Then he proved that Anne had been an excellent tutor in all respects but one. His hands were all over me while we watched and I timed an orgasm with mom´s so I could sing together with her although muffled the best I could.

It was a real turn on to watch her being fucked strapped to the saw horse. I noticed that dad had tied her a bit differently than Eric had tied me. I soon realized that the saw horse had more possibilities than one and I suddenly longed for trying out some ideas. Well, my time would come soon enough I thought. The parents were in the finale. A grand finale it become with mom screaming on top of her lungs when dad filled her up.

When they left I waited for a few moments and had just turned my head to whisper to Eric that I wanted the hanging cow. But I never got the chance. He just grabbed my hips and in an instant he had fully buried his cock in my more than ready pussy. He banged me like never before and I forgot all about the saw horse. After a few lovely orgasms he pulled out, to give us a rest I thought and relaxed. I was happy for it. I wanted more of course but a rest in between is never wrong. But boy was I mistaken. He grabbed my hips soon again and lunged forward. He had taken good aim and got his cock head well inside. Only that he had put it into my ass. And I was sure that it was no mistake this time either. I already knew that he was an avid ass lover and now realized that he loved it for more than only to watch. He really wanted to take me up the ass. Well, why not if that´s what he wants, I thought.

"You naughty, naughty boy. You ought to be punished for that," I said sternly but my big smile took the edge away from my rebuke. He grinned back and started to fuck my ass. He had obviously thought about it since last night, maybe even studied his magazines. He gave my ass a lovely treatment while fingering my clit and caressing my boobs. And he kept doing it until I nearly begged for mercy. But just before I was about to do that his hot seed filled me and it felt like it went all the way up into my stomach.

Eric too was exhausted. Immediately after he had delivered he pulled out of my ass and fell back in the hay panting heavily. I felt very happy and renewed of the fact that I had had the stamina to drain him so completely. Well, that was an excellent finale of my tutoring my brother, wasn´t it.

The next morning I as usual woke up the boys and then went to make breakfast. Mother joined me a little later and was surprised that I already had the meal on its way. I told her that I had pulled the boys out of their beds.

"Have you been dressed like that for breakfast all the time?" she asked smilingly. I looked down to see what I was wearing. It was the short, wide linen that barely covered my Venus mound and ass. No panties underneath of course.

"Well, pretty much I guess but not always in this linen," I said smiling back at her.

"Well, that really wasn´t to take care was it?" She said laughing out.

"Oh, but I followed your advice to the point, I think? I took great care, didn´t I? I took great care in handling the consequences," I said innocently.

"Oh, well, you did I must admit. Very carefully and thoroughly too, but not in the way I intended." She burst into laughter and I joined in.

"Well, although I am sure the boys like the way you dress I think you should get more decent. Your father will be down any minute now and I am not sure if he likes to see his daughter dressed like a slut. Ran along now. I can take over."

After the men had finished their breakfast mom and I sat down with a cup of coffee.

She looked at me with a guilty expression on her face which I couldn´t interpret.

"I know that you saw us last night. Want to hear what happened?" She asked but didn´t wait for an answer.

"Well, you know that we went to our bedroom rather early. But I told John that I wanted to finish unpacking so he went outside for a look around and to plan for the days ahead. I finished what I wanted to do and waited for him to come to bed. But when he came he was puzzled. He said that his saw horse had peculiar equipment on which he couldn´t understand the use of. I knew but could of course not tell him. I got a strong surge to try it out there and then. So I said that I had to see it to be able to help him find out what function it might have. So out we went.

The saw horse stood towards the wall and I said that we should bring it out in the open to get an idea. Which we did and John showed me not only the padding but also the rope still tied to the horse leg. Well, we talked about it and then I said that I didn´t know what it was but that I had got an idea. I said it in a seductive way which he took as the invitation it was meant to be. I leaned over the horse and John immediately understood the function of the rope. Well, he strapped me to the horse and the rest you know. It was lovely, we will certainly keep it."

Giggling, mom and I discussed the horse for a while and she too saw many possibilities. She said that she would hint to John to put on more hooks to be able to strap her to it in different ways. Then she got serious again.

"What about Eric? Did he get shocked? I have been concerned for a long time that he would catch us in the act. I have thought that it´s inevitable to happen sooner or later. We like so much to fuck outside and can´t stop him from moving around. What did he say?"

"Well, he said that you looked marvelous. He got very impressed when he saw you fuck. And he got very excited and turned on. He was inside me in an instant as soon as you left the barn. Well, I was as excited as he and ready to be fucked. But I got no chance whatsoever to tell him that I wanted to use the horse too. And he was so hard, you should have felt it, it was the hardest he had been all week. And how he used it. He took me without mercy banging me hard and long. I loved every thrust he did in me. He made me come several times also when he took me up my ass. You should have seen him in action."

"Oh, but . . . well, . . . you know . . . I did," mom blurted out.

"You saw us? But you went inside with dad, didn´t you? Tell me," I urged her, now knowing why she had had that guilty look.

"Well, you see, I knew that you were watching. I didn´t see you but just felt when you came around. It was shortly after dad had strapped me to the horse. I didn´t know then if you were alone or not. I just felt that you were watching. Later on I heard you from the loft and understood immediately that you got caressed by a man and that it had to be Eric. How I knew that? Well, it was a simple deduction. I had heard that you tucked Thomas in thoroughly so he was of no use to you so soon after that. That left only Eric. But dad didn´t hear you I am sure. You timed your cries well with mine and dad wasn´t paying much attention to the cries. He was totally occupied by fucking me.

Well, when we were finished I just knew that you and Eric would fuck. I was dying to watch, it was probably the chance of a lifetime. So I left my knickers behind which you perhaps noticed. No? Well I did and walked with dad towards the house. Then I told him that I had to go back to collect it. I added that I felt like a little walk, the weather was so nice and told him to go to bed. But instead I climbed the ladder to the loft and stood there. And gosh, it really was worth it.

In those two weeks Eric has become a real fucker I must say. What a great cock he has, bigger than your dad´s already. He was very excited I could tell. His cock looked extremely hard as you said. It didn´t bend at all when he forced it into you. But it´s not only his impressive tool but also how he uses it. Well, you know that of course. I am so very happy that I got the chance to see him in action.

I was amazed to see how he fucked you and how you received him. As you said, so extremely hard and for so long. And he didn´t get too carried away but made sure that he pleased you as well. I was also very amazed by you. How easily you received and accommodated him when he forced his big cock right into you. No swaying away just kept rock steady pushing back. You didn´t even flinch when he plunged right up your ass. You just took it in as if had been in the pussy. Amazing. I am so proud of both of you. You make it out so lovely together, so well timed but that is your skill of course." Mom could hardly stop talking about what she had seen.

"Well mom, Thank you, I don´t know what to say. It was lovely, extremely lovely. And Eric is really big. You said last year that his cock would grow at least another inch. I think it has become even bigger than that. Not that I measured him or had him in me then but that´s how it looks and feels."

"Yes, I think you are right. I wasn´t close enough but from a distant it looked like you say," mom said and laughed very pleased. She sat for a while thinking.

"Oh my goodness, what an eventful evening. It couldn´t have been better coming back from our vacation" she said smilingly. Then she got serious. "No need to worry any more that Eric would catch us in the act. Now he has seen it and knows how much I like to fuck. I am so very contended that Eric was with you when it happened. I couldn´t have hoped for something better. You were so very able taking care of him preventing him from getting shocked. I am very, very grateful," she said looking me in the eye. "Oh, one more thing. Tell him that he can watch as much as he likes in the future. I don´t mind, not at all. And I want him to know that I watched you, so tell him please. And tell him that I said that he was very able at fucking and that I would love if he came to me for advice in the future. Even if he is very able he still has a lot to discover and learn."

It felt very good to me. It sort of justified that I might have stepped over the line. Now I had two good reasons for what I had done. Firstly to make sure that his basic education was complete and secondly to handle the shock he might have got from seeing his parents fuck.

Mother drove me to the railway station later that day.

- - - - - -

A totally freestanding part 6 will be published shortly. In that Marianne´s mom tells about her great vacation on Gran Canaria Island. A vacation filled with outdoor nudity and sex but also sex of an unexpected kind including both parents and a lesbian couple.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers