Strawberries; Mom's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose as quickly as she had gone down on her knees.

"Bitte sehr. Sehr schöner Schwanz. Und so groß. Gute ficken, ja?" She grinned heavily at me and then they resumed walking. Carl turned around when they passed us and watched them intently. They must have felt his stares because suddenly their asses rolled exaggeratedly and they looked over their shoulders widely grinning.

I was eager to find a good sheltered place. In search for it we suddenly bumped into Diane and Inga lying stark naked when we came around a high dune.

"Hi there, how nice, come and join us," Diane exclaimed before I had time to turn back.

"Oh, well . . . thank you. . .I don´t know . . ." I stammered not knowing what to say.

"Come on, don´t be shy. We have already seen all of each other, haven´t we? Besides, in this place nudity is the norm. Stay please," Diane said.

"Yes, please stay and chat with us," Inga joined in.

Well, there was nothing else to do than to stay although I had wanted to jump up on Carl´s hard cock. Just now I felt like taking a ride. But that had to be postponed I realized.

So we settled down and had a nice chat. Diana was excellent in doing small talk. Soon I was telling about our encounter with the German women.

"Oh, that must be the twins," Diane exclaimed."Extremely good-looking aren´t they with these big firm boobs and full round asses. The boobs are rebuilt of course but very nicely from the very best of surgeons. Marvelous I must say. The question is if the asses are worked on too. Why shouldn´t they be. They certainly can afford it. Well, they are totally uninhibited and ruthless. We know them, they are well known in our circles. They are married to very wealthy men who have a big villa further down the beach. Of course they are trophy wives, their men being much older.

They look very similar. You can´t tell who is who. So to prevent them from tricking their husbands they are tattooed. Did you see it? They have a rose on their buttocks one in red and one in blue. Maybe it is to prevent them from switching husbands or just to give the men a chance to know which one they are fucking. Both explanations are around."

"Yes, now when you tell me I remember the tattoos on these very tasty asses" I said wondering if Carl had seen the tattoos or only the sexy rolling asses. "So they walk around to find young men to fuck, don´t they?"

"Oh no, they don´t cheat. They know that would cost them everything, they have a contract or something. But being with a woman is quite another thing. Now and then they give parties at their villa where they have a big pool, secluded of course. They invite only lesbians. And these parties get rather wild but no men of course. We have been there a couple of times, haven´t we Inga?" They smiled at each other, from pleasant memories I guess.

"Now that sounds interesting, tell me more" I urged her.

"Yes, be happy to," Diane said smilingly. "Well, as I said they invite only lesbians, around a dozen, both singles and pairs like us. It starts with a luscious buffet lunch set together with women in mind. Lots of seafood and low on calories. And lots of excellent wine. And it starts with a fruit drink that pretends to be all sweet but is heavily loaded. It gets us tipsy right away. Lunch is promptly served as soon as all guests have arrived. Behind the buffet table there is a female chef. The table is waited by the strictly dressed maid that let us in only that the strict dress is replaced by an apron and that is all she is wearing and so is the chef. They both have very womanly bodies which they like to show off.

The twins set the scene by wearing only very skimpy bikinis. Directly after lunch they move the party on. The bikinis are gone when they climb into the pool daring the rest of us to follow. Well, the drink and the wine have made it. There are no sorrows in the world so the clothes are quickly removed.

After that we relax in the sun on the big sun mattresses laid out in front of the big windows of the villa. The twins move around for a while showing off their gorgeous bodies and then settle on the mattresses too. But they have each carefully chosen a single woman to lie down close to. After a while they start to caress her and in her state of mind doesn´t disagree. Soon they are fully engaged in love making. Then the chef and the waitress suddenly have joined in making it out with each other and somehow it feels right for the rest of us to follow their example.

Well, to make a long story short, the afternoon passes away in a carnal frenzy. The singles and the staff make it easy to find a new partner for those who are pairs. It has been lovely, hasn´t it Inga?" Diana stopped telling to smile at Inga who grinned broadly back.

"But I have a feeling," Diane went on. "I think they give the parties as much for the sake of their husbands as for themselves. The villa has big windows towards the pool but the glass is sun protected, it´s impossible to see inside on a sunny afternoon. And the twins make sure the activities take place in front of those windows. And there are several CCTV cameras around the pool and l I have seen them turn and zoom in and out frequently. They have to be operated by someone inside. So I am pretty sure that the husbands are sitting inside enjoying the show. Maybe there is another party inside, men only. I guess that is a way for the twins to renew their husbands´ libidos. I am sure they are fucked well in the days to come."

We chatted some more about the twins but then we got sleepy. Diane and Inga lay down and squirmed around to get comfortable. In doing so they spread the thighs carelessly and I thought that from where Carl was lying he got a full view of their female secret places. At least he suddenly was on full alert and his cock got hard again. But eventually the women settled in a relatively decent position allowing Carl and his engorged cock to relax.

When I woke up Diane and Inga had their heads close together talking quietly. When I squirmed they looked at me smilingly. Diane rose and sat down close to me.

"We are very horny . . ." she said in a low voice not to be overheard by Carl.

"Oh I see. Well, we can easily find another place, I am rather turned on too and so is Carl I guess," I whispered back.

"But that is splendid," Diane exclaimed but immediately lowered her voice again. "That you are horny I mean. But no need to go away to take care of that. I have a much better idea. Why don´t we have a foursome?"

"A foursome? You mean that we should fuck together?" The thought immediately turned me on. I hadn´t done that since my swinging years.

"Yes, a foursome where we fuck together. Just like last night but in full view with no dividing wall. But I suggest we switch partners. I am dying to know what Carl´s mighty tool feels like when forcing its way into me. And Inga has a real crush on you. She really likes your body. Say yes, please," she pleaded.

I was flabbergasted to say the least.

"But you are a lesbian, aren´t you?" I said trying to get out of it.

"Well, I am very fond of women, that´s true. But I don´t mind a stiff cock now and then. Being a bit bi I guess," Diane said giggling.

Well . . . oh . . . I don´t know . . . " I said hesitantly not really knowing what to say. I was very turned on by now. I haven´t told you before but in my swinging seventies I had my share of female lovers. The norm was to try everything. And I had liked it. A trained female tongue on the clit was heavenly. But in the end I found that I missed the hard throbbing cock delivering inside my pussy.

"But we don´t have any protection do we? For Carl I mean. You are not on the pill, are you? No need to be I guess." I said thinking that I had found the show stopper.

"No, I am not. As you said, there is no need to when being with Inga. But don´t worry. I am always prepared. I have what´s needed in my bag. Condoms, a fresh packet with different sizes. There is one or two that will suit Carl like a soft glove. So let´s do it, please, I am dying for that cock."

I thought about it and looked up only to meet Inga´s lust filled eyes. Her tongue was out licking her lips and it felt like it was my pussy she was licking.

"All right then, let´s do it," I heard myself say. My intellectual brain was not involved any more, just my horny mind. "But let me have a word with Carl first. You know, he has never had another woman than me. But don´t worry, he is very able and will fuck you satisfactorily I am sure. He likes you and has drooled over your body for the last couple of days. And one other thing. He adores women's asses so don´t present yours to him too early if you want to get the best out of him. But when you are ready, do it. He will give you a marvelous time taking you from behind."

I rolled over to Carl who was awake and was curious to know what Diane and I had talked about.

"Carl darling," I began a bit uncertain how to put it. "My darling, you were a virgin when we first met and I know that you have never looked at another woman since. But I am pretty sure that you now and then have wondered what it would feel like to fuck another woman. Well, now is your chance to find out. Diane and I have talked as you saw and she has agreed to fuck you. I found out that she is not entirely a lesbian but is into men too. She likes you a lot and volunteered immediately. I know that you like her and that her voluptuous body turns you on. I love you so much and really want to give you this chance of your lifetime."

Well, it might be that I twisted the truth a bit but why give Diane all the credit? After all, it was my decision anyway.

Carl made some lame protests but it was only because that´s what he thought I wanted him to do. But as soon as he understood that I really meant what I suggested he got very turned on.

"I expect you to do your very best," I said to him. "I have bragged about you so don´t turn me down. Well, I know you won´t," I said and rose to let Diane take my place.

She had used the time to rummage through her purse to get the necessary handy and was now eagerly waiting. She knelt beside Carl and soon was all over him kissing and caressing. He was a little slower but soon joined her, his hands all over her body.

But I had little time to watch them. Inga was waiting for me and I had been turned on long enough. We engaged in a big hug and soon were kissing eagerly. The kisses started on the mouth and went into deep French kisses before they switched to other part of our bodies. Inga had laid out our towels to lie down on and the kissing and caressing continued lying down. She was all over me and I returned her pleasant activities trying to pick up my since long forgotten skill in pleasing a woman.

Inga took the lead and steered us into a sixty-nine. I had forgotten how good it felt to be treated by a skilled woman who knew exactly how another woman wanted to be caressed. Her tongue on my clit held the right pressure and speed and her lips and teeth nipped and bit me just right. Of course I let her know how much I appreciated her doings when I came. Well, not only her but half of the Maspalomas I guess.

And it had reached Carl and Diane as well. When I looked up I saw them stare at us. Diane was sitting on top of Carl taking a ride. She had taken my advice and saved her ass for later. But I had no time to watch nor had they time to watch us. As on cue we resumed our activities pleasing each other.

The next one to be heard was Diane. Although she wasn´t half as loud as I, she was loud enough to be clearly heard. Inga joined her a moment later, they seemed to be well tuned. Well, I knew that I had got the hang of it, caressing and licking her slit and clit. Her cry was the proof I needed to increase my activities. It was very rewarding to hear her soon again and then it was my turn to scream.

Well, it went on like that for quite some time. Inga was working on my hard nipples kissing and biting them and also working three fingers back and forth in my pussy when I saw Diane go down on all fours and very sexily shake her ass. It was masterly done and Carl was close behind her in an instant trying to enter her. But she tricked him spinning around again. But it was only to dress his cock in a condom that she chose carefully from the open packet. Now, you must remember that Carl hasn´t used a condom for the last twenty years and had no thought about it either in his excited state. So Diane swiftly and skillfully put it on him and then spun around again. This time she allowed Carl to enter her and cried out of pleasure when he forced himself deep inside her. They picked up a steady rhythm and Diane enjoyed in full I could tell from her moans and cries.

The devil got into me and I steered Inga to stand on all fours with me underneath. I made sure that her ass was turned towards Carl for his enjoyment. It was my turn to caress Inga to an orgasm which I did very successfully. Her ass shook and rolled just as I knew it would. Carl enjoyed it immensely and his joy spread to Diane who benefitted from his new excitement. She later told me that it felt like his cock both grew and got even harder. I could see for myself that he fucked her with longer and harder thrusts and that it was to her liking could be clearly heard. He didn´t stop when she came but increased his tempo and the hardness of his thrusts. I knew what that meant. He was soon going to deliver his load in her. When he did Diane had picked it up and came herself moments later.

Well, that was as much I had time to see just then. Inga had put all her skill in pushing me up a very high hill. She kept me on the brink for a while before pushing me over it. I fell down screamingly.

After that not only Diane and Carl was spent. Inga and I were very tired too. We cuddled for a while and I had time to watch Carl. Diane was down on her back with Carl slumped over her. Diane had a very happy look although Carl seemed to be asleep on top of her. Inga and I moved over to lie close on both sides of Diane. She turned her head and kissed me on the mouth, a long lingering kiss but without the fire.

"Thank you," she whispered. "It was a marvelous feeling when he entered me. He is so good with women, not because his big cock but the way he uses it. Just like I have seen him treat you. Just like I dreamt about. I am so very happy." She kissed me again, a little more fire in it this time. Then she turned and kissed Inga as well. I heard them giggle but must have dosed off to.

I was woken up by a hand gently caressing my boob. It was Carl who obviously had woken up too.

"Thank you, thank you so very much for allowing me this experience," he whispered in my ear. "It was marvelous. Diane was so good at it but not as good as you of course. Her pussy made wonders just like yours. Thank you."

"Oh my darling, I am so happy for you. I should have arranged something for you with another woman a long time ago but there has never before been an opportunity. She really fucked your brains out, didn´t she? But I am very proud of you. You gave her the time of her life too, I think. No, I know you did, I saw enough of your activities to be sure. Yes, I am very happy that I was able to make this happen."

I pulled him over me and hugged him. His limp cock felt funny and I rolled him off me to see what the matter was. I smiled when I saw that he still had the condom on. I pulled it off him and let it dangle from my hand to let Diane and Inga see that it wasn´t broken. They acknowledged it with big smiles that turned into big grins when I spread my thighs and pushed the condom into my open pussy. I let the container end hand out for everyone to see. I kept it there the rest of the afternoon and all the way back to our hotel.

That evening the four of us had a very nice and relaxed dinner together. Afterwards we had a drink sitting outside in the lovely warm evening. But then we split and went to our rooms. That was the first time in many years that we didn´t make love. Carl was totally spent, not so much physically but mentally. I realized what a great experience it had been to him. I guess that it was just as strong mentally as having his first woman. Well, I was rather contented, the afternoon had been mentally exhausting for me too.

After breakfast the next day Diane took it for granted that we should go to the Maspalomas together. I realized she wouldn´t take no for an answer and why should I object?

Inga and Diane stopped to get naked just short of the light house which stands at the beginning of the desert. That was much sooner than we had dared to do when on our own but we followed their example. Diane took the lead, obviously knowing where she wanted to go.

I deliberately let the two lesbians walk a few paces in front of us. I soon found out that it was the right thing to do. Carl got the view of his lifetime having two full asses roll in front of him for a long time. It was a much stronger experience than seeing women passing by as we had done the previous days. The sight soon made him erect.

"Like that, don´t you?" I said to him. He blushed and tried to look away. "They are just lovely, so full and round and rolls really nice," I added giggling to comfort him.

A little later Diane turned her head and made big eyes when she saw the status of his cock. Giggling she told Inga about it and she too turned around. With a pang of jealousy I grabbed his cock holding it in a firm grip for a while

Diane found the dune she had been looking for. It had the right angle to catch the early sun and we settled down to enjoy it. Diane lay down close to Carl as the most natural thing. I had no time to protest before Inga pulled me down beside her.

We lay lazily in the sun for a while. But then the two lesbians got restless. They started to caress Carl and me casually at first but later on more deliberate. Diane rose on an elbow and looked at me inquiringly. I nodded slowly and that was all she needed. She changed gear and got very determined in her caresses. Carl got unsure how to react and also looked at me. I smiled back nodding heavily assuring him that I had no objection.

And that was the truth although I felt a bit jealous. But I thought that he was entitled to some experience with other women since I had had such a wild life before we met. And there was one other thing too. I had felt great with Inga the day before and it had awoken long forgotten memories and I wanted to renew my talent in lesbian love.

So Inga and I also changed gear until suddenly Inga stopped.

"Let´s watch them for a while," she whispered in my ear. "I have never seen a man in action before nor have I seen Diane."

I had no objection to see it all and not only bits and pieces in between my own activities. So we watched until eventually Diane let Carl deliver in her pussy, also this time from behind. But before reaching that ultimate goal she had made Carl to perform excellently. For being a lesbian with presumably little training in fucking a man she was very good. Or maybe I was wrong. Maybe she fucked men on the side all the time. Her skill certainly indicated it.

Inga got heavily worked up from the show and as soon as Carl slumped over Diane´s back she was all over me. And I met her just as eagerly being very horny myself. After a while I caught a glimpse of Diane and Carl and saw that they had recovered and now followed our activities with great interest.

Next time I surfaced from Inga´s pussy I saw that Carl had got a little erect again which surprised me. But it didn´t surprise Diane or if it did she didn´t let it show. Instead she used hands and mouth to get it fully erect. A while later I saw Diane on all fours with Carl crouched behind her obviously buried to the hilt in her pussy. But they didn´t fuck actively, he just kept his cock deep in her pussy while they watched. It was similar to when we watched Diane and Inga on their balcony the other night.