Strawberries; Mom's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in no hurry in the morning although we should leave later on. We slept until late, well for being us anyway. I woke up first and after freshen up I went out on the balcony. I sat back yo enjoy the morning sun on my naked body. After some time Diane and Inga came out on their side of the dividing wall stark naked too. I was horny but although I had had fantastic lesbian sex I was longing for a cock. I hadn´t had one in me for two days. When I heard that Carl was up I rose and leaned over the wall moving my naked ass slightly and shifting my legs. I chatted with Diane and Inga waiting for Carl to join us.

When he came out he greeted us. He had seen my naked bottom from inside and was already half erect. He quickly stood behind me, for some reason still shy. I smiled encouraging at him and moved my legs to let him in between my thighs. Closing them around him I started to massage his cock. He reacted as I had hoped and gradually got fully erect. Well, maybe the sight of Diane and Inga helped too. Not only did I massage his cock but also let it slide back and forth through my slit making my pussy nicely wet. Soon the clit wanted to get some action and crept out of its shelter. His cock head rubbed over it very nicely.

All the time the three of us chatted. Inga and Diane understood of course what was taking place. When I felt ready I moved up on tip toe and put Carl in position. I lowered myself and felt him slid into me very smoothly. Inga and Diane smiled knowingly at me when Carl moved too and pushed to get fully inside. I spread my feet to allow him better access and adjust my height since I am a bit taller than Carl.

We had a lovely, long and leisurely fuck. I chatted with Diane and Inga interrupting only to savor an orgasm. Carl too joined in the chatting now and then. Diane and Inga had moved over to stand close on the other side of the wall. They too were stark naked and took part in the fucking. They caressed my upper body, Inga working mostly on my boobs and Diane the rest. She also pulled Carl´s hand to her big boobs. All-in all we had a very nice time together.

But everything has to come to an end. Eventually I felt Carl speeding up, fucking me in more staccato. He was about to deliver and I stopped talking to catch up with him. It wasn´t long since I had come so I had to put my mind into it not to be left disappointed. I came in a lovely orgasm just short of when Carl had delivered his third or fourth blast into my longing pussy. It hadn´t been in much use for two days and wanted the seed.

We kept standing and resumed chatting for a while savoring the afterglow. But when Carl shrunk out of me I had to move inside to take care of his cream that dropped out of me.

o - o

"My goodness, that was only yesterday morning, mother concluded her telling," Marianne said. "Well, I think it´s time for us to make it a night too. There is a day tomorrow too. "