Strawberries, New Women for John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Suddenly she cried out and her body stiffened. Her pussy clasped my cock hard and I stopped banging her. After a while her body softened and the pussy grip slackened. There were small movements in her body which I interpreted as signals to resume banging her. I must have got it right because there were pleased moans coming from her as soon as I had found the rhythm again.

She came once more in a similar way before I felt ready to come. I shortened my thrusts making them more rapid and when the tingling in my loins told me I was about to come I pushed hard into her. She felt my behavior and again clasped my cock hard. When I started to spurt into her she picked it up and squeezed my cock in rhythm. She kept milking me with her muscles long after my spurts had ended.

When my cock shrunk out of her she spun around and lay on her back letting me rest on top of her. She embraced me with both arms and legs. She purred softly of pleasure and joy.

"I think I should thank that slut Beth. She took the edge off making you able to fuck me so well," she finally said and rolled me off her. She stood up and for the first time I saw her charms in full. That she had a nice pair I already know but now I saw them fully exposed. They sagged less than I had thought and swung very nicely when she moved. There also was a full ass and well rounded hips and on top of her swelling thighs a dark bush of long silky hair. She stood close to me where I sat down and on an impulse I leaned forward and kissed her mound burying my nose in the thick tangle of hair. She laughed deeply.

"Can I take it that you like it?" she asked huskily grabbing my head and rubbing my nose hard into her bush."Maybe so much that you want to enter it again sometime?" She let the question hang in the air while continuing rubbing my nose with her bush.

"Well, time to do some work I guess. But you should know that I really liked what you just did to me. Marianne must be a very good teacher. Well, I saw it, didn´t I."

She pulled me up on my feet and resumed sorting the linen not bothering that she was in the nude. I watched her for a little while which seemed to please her.

"You should know that you are very welcome back inside," she said laughingly when I put my shorts back on.

I went down to the barrack and started the cleaning having got instructions from Barbra during her inspection round. The work was easy. I took all the mattresses and blankets outside and shook them carefully and spread them out in the fresh air. I dusted the cubicles carefully when through a window I saw Barbro coming. What made me startle was that she still was in the nude.

I watched her coming with spring in her steps. She had a very nice looking mature body. I think she must have been in her mid forties but her body was well kept. I guess that farm work is good exercise and healthy too being outside a good part of the day. Her big heavy boobs sagged only nicely and swung lovely when she walked. Big nipples stood out. Her body was womanly with a marked waist and wide hips. A nice rounded belly. I couldn´t see her ass properly when she walked towards me. But that it was full and round I had seen earlier. And when taking her from behind I had experienced how well muscled it was.

"Eric, where are you," she called out from the door but didn´t wait for an answer but came looking for me.

"Oh, there you are. I thought you needed a break and a cold drink," she said smilingly."You have done a lot already. Come, let´s sit outside in the sun." She led the way and sat down on the flight of stairs bringing with her a basket with a bottle and two glasses. She poured and handed me a glass. She stretched out putting her hands behind her pushing her boobs forward making them to lift and push out.

I had been aroused already by the sight of her walking in the nude and when she came into the barrack. This little show turned me on even more. I tried to shield it for reasons I couldn´t explain. I guess that I was shy. But of course she noticed it.

"It looks like a nice thing you have there," she said giggling heavily. "Could it be that it would like to come inside again? As I said, it´s most welcome anytime."

As before she didn´t wait for an answer but just reached out and pulled my shorts down. Her mouth was around my rapidly hardening tool before I knew what was happening. She pulled my hands to her boobs to get them fondled. After a while she let go of my hard cock and lay back on the porch. She pulled me over her pushing downwards and I guessed what she wanted. Her high moans proved that I had been right when I started to lick her pussy. She smelled fresh and a little sour when her juices started to flow and soon her body shook and she cried out once.

She pulled me up and spread her thighs raising her knees. I could kneel on the lower step and easily enter her which I did with such great enthusiasm that she cried out when I bottomed out in her on the first inbound stroke. I kept banging her fast and hard to her obvious pleasure. It didn´t take long until her single cry of ecstasy was heard and her pussy clasped hard around my cock. But she eased her grip very soon and I resumed banging her but now with slower strokes that got hard in the end. She put her feet down to meet my thrusts by lifting her ass making my inbound strokes real hard. Again her single cry came, this time in a higher tune and her pussy narrowed.

She came three more times with her cry reaching a real high pitch tune in the end. This time her pussy kept it´s hard grip around my cock.

"Oh my goodness, that was nice. Even better than before," Barbro exclaimed keeping her hard grip around my cock. Her pussy muscles slackened but only for a short while before they hardened again. But slowly her pussy was set in motion massaging my still hard cock.

"Oh goodness gracious me, I am very selfish. You want to come as well, don´t you? Well, get going, do it the way you like," she suddenly exclaimed. She was right, I really longed to come. So I started banging her again but now thinking only about my own pleasure. But it must have been to her liking as well because she moaned all the time and crying out in between before I delivered my load in heavy gushes. That made her cry out again, not as high as before but it sounded like a pleased cry which she assured me that it was.

"You have better let me up. My back is hurting," she said as soon as I had got my breath back.

She sat up with a highly pleased smile on her face.

"I think that you like to be inside me. You are doing a terrific job in there," she giggled and kept on with small talk of the same nature. There was no doubt that she was very pleased.

"Well, I have better go back to the house and get some clothes on. I am sure that my husband has given his tacit approval but there is no reason to provoke him. There will be plenty of times to get together in the coming days. I hope you want to take me again soon."

With that she left and I admired her moving ass that rolled a bit exaggeratedly I thought although I had to admit that my experience of naked asses was limited.

That evening I was allowed to have dinner at the house and it became a nice meal. The farmer showed no sign of being angry or jealous or anything. But I left early not wanting to overstay my welcome.

In late evening I lay on my bunk reading when I heard the door open and then footsteps. Shortly Barbro stood in the opening to my cubicle. She smiled inquiringly. I smiled back and put the book away. She got naked in no time having had only skirt and shirt on with nothing underneath. She pulled the blanket away revealing that I had intended to sleep in the nude. With a satisfied grunt she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth sucking and slurping wildly. When she had got my cock fully erect she straddled me impaling herself on my stiff cock. She rode me violently at first then more slowly and carefully after her first orgasm. She reached another but she rode on. When I delivered my load deep inside her she was ready again. She sat down hard on me and clasped my cock real hard. Her single cry reached a very high pitch and her body shuddered. She stayed motionless on top of me for a little while before dismounting. She stood by my bed looking down at me smilingly. Then she turned, took her clothes and was gone. When the door closed behind her it dawned upon me that she hadn´t said a word.

The next morning I understood her haste. I found fresh bread and cheese for breakfast which she had brought the evening before.

The farmer came and told me that he was taking the trailer to collect the sales stands. He needed my help to hook up the trailer and told me that he needed help unloading when he came back in a couple of hours. I saw him off and went to clean the windows.

I had only cleaned a few when Barbro came from the house. She was wearing a man´s shirt but it was completely unbuttoned. She walked with exaggerated movements making her boobs to swing from side to side and the shirt to keep open. I thought that I should please her and got rid of my shorts and stood watching when she approached me. My cock got hard from the anticipation. Barbro came close to me with lust in her eyes and grabbed my cock jacking it lightly. I caressed her body in return and soon had a finger in her pussy. She was wet and ready I found out, her clit already hard and standing out from its sheltering hood.

Barbro turned and dragged me by my cock after her to the coffee table. She leaned over it wriggling her ass. There was no doubt that it was an invitation to enter which I did after some thorough probing and caressing. She grunted when I entered her and then we fucked for mutual pleasure. Her cries reached higher pitches when orgasm after orgasm shook her body but spared the real high pitch tune until she felt my hot sperm splash into her.

"Thank you," she said and left as quickly as she had come.

She came back in the afternoon bringing a basket with coffee and fresh buns. After a pleasant talk she looked at me smilingly.

"Ready for service?" She asked standing up. Her dress fell to the ground but suddenly she was in no hurry. She turned around making her ass and boobs roll and swing and then came close putting the boobs in my face. I caressed her all over for quite some time before she showed that she wanted to move on. I pushed her down on all fours thinking that she wanted me to take charge. I fucked her thoroughly on my own terms. She liked it immensely telling from the sounds that came out of her. She left me very satisfied telling that she was going to cook a delicious meal which she did.

She came back in late evening but again was in a hurry. "No need to be too obvious," she said when she left.

More or less the same thing happened the next day. The farmer went away leaving the field free for action which Barbro used in full. My staying power increased all the time because of the heavy use Barbro made of my tool. She noticed and took advantage of it to get many and prolonged orgasms.

That night she didn´t came. She had told me that they would be away for the evening coming home late. I could use the rest though thinking that I should need all my strength the next day. I had finished cleaning the barrack and the farmer had given me only small things to do that easily could be carried out in between fucking his wife.

As I had expected she came down as soon as her husband had left for some errand. She was very horny and wanted to be taken twice before lunch and then again in the afternoon. She cooked a lavish dinner, the reason she said being that it was my last day. In the evening she came down but was in no hurry. We had a long nice fucking session as a farewell.

In the morning the farmer drove me into town in time for the bus to the army depot. On the way he suddenly asked if I wanted a job in the weekends. He explained that he was going to build a new store house for the berries. Although he could do most of it himself there was always different things that was hard to handle without help. They would pick me up at the depot on Friday afternoon when I was free and drive me back in Sunday evening. He offered a good salary so I was most happy to accept.

I was going to be locked in there for two weeks before we were allowed a free weekend. I settled in fine and had no trouble with the service.

When I came out through the gates on late Friday afternoon I found Barbro waiting for me. She ushered me into the car and quickly drove us to a secluded place she must have known about. She didn´t talk much but enough to make me understand that she had missed me and wanted to fuck. Her husband had approved although tacitly she added.

She was very horny and was all over me as soon as the car had stopped. I had to calm her down, otherwise she would have made me come prematurely. We got out of the car and I took my uniform off. I had to be careful with that. Barbro was wearing a skirt and a blouse which she quickly got rid of. That she had taken her bra off in advance I had seen but now I also learnt that her knickers had been removed too. She was in the nude long before me.

We had a very nice fucking session although she got frantic a few times. Since I had had no pussy in two weeks and was very horny I had to watch myself to prevent coming too early. I used a lot of caressing with hands and mouth making her comer several times before I took her thoroughly from behind, first on all fours then with her bending over the bonnet.

After that we drove to the farm. Peter greeted me warmly and took me on a tour showing what he had done so far and what he wanted us to do during the week endwhy he needed some help.

Meanwhile Barbro cooked us dinner and again she proved that she was a good cook and we had a pleasant time. They even opened a bottle of wine which we shared.

I was given a spare bedroom in the house, the barrack being too cold they said. Not long after we had gone to bed Barbro came to me. There was no fuss about it, now she wanted a good, long fuck and was in no hurry she said. So I fucked her giving her my best to her full satisfaction. She left me afterwards.

The farmer and I worked together all day until dinner. After that the same procedure took place. Barbro came to my bed wanting the long nice fuck. The only difference was that she came back in the morning for a quickie as she called it before she made breakfast. We worked until mid afternoon. Barbro asked with a sly smile if I wanted to take a shower before going back. I had just put the water on when I understood the smile. Barbro suddenly had joined me in the shower. It was a new experience and very exciting making me perform to her full satisfaction.

I came back the following weekend and the procedure was the same with the enhancement that she came to me also in the Saturday morning. I was rather tired in the Sunday evening both from the work but also from the heavy fucking that Barbro wanted.

That went on for about two months. Then one weekend Barbro wasn´t at all as horny as before. She drove directly to the farm without the usual stop for a quick fuck on the way. She came in the evening being very sweet and fucked me extremely well for the first thinking more about my pleasure than her own. She didn´t come for the before breakfast fuck though. The same the next night, a lovely fuck in the evening but nothing in the morning and no final fuck in the shower before I left.

I didn´t think much about it though. A lovely fuck each night was good enough for me. I thought that maybe she was tired or something.

Peter worked hard with the store and I know it would soon be finished. I wondered what would happen after that. The pay was good but on the other hand I had no need for the money as long as I spent most of my free time on the farm.

The next weekend started as the previous. No fuck on the way to the farm. But Barbro was very sweet in the night and did her very best to give me a real good time.

She came to me in the morning. But not to fuck she said. No, she wanted to talk.

"Remember that I told you the day when we had our first fuck that Peter was impotent? Well, I said that we had discussed that he should see a doctor and that he had promised to think about it. Now he has been to his doctor and he is as fit as a man his age should be. His only problem is that he can´t get his cock to stay hard long enough to fuck. Well, the doctor said that he had a cure for that and prescribed Viagra or pills of that type, there are a few to choose between.

You see, we have tried them for a couple of weeks now and it works. Oh my god, it works splendidly. Peter is very happy and so am I. He has never been so eager and never fucked me so well. Not every day of course but a couple of times a week. To get it as regularly as that meets my demands in full.

The store house is nearly finished you will see later on today. Well what´s left after this weekend Peter can easily do on his own.

What I am trying to say is that I want to end our relationship. Peter has been very kind allowing me to fuck you nearly as much as I have wanted too, in the weekends of course. But now he wants to fulfill my needs himself."

She stopped and looked down at me a bit uncertain. She was sitting on my bedside and I was still in bed.

"Are you disappointed? . . . But I never promised you anything, did I. It just happened. Well, I planned it of course from the day you asked Peter if you could stay. And it has been lovely. I was starving and longed so much for a fuck. You saw it in the barn that day when I caught you and Marianne. And then I didn´t count you as a man, unbelievably isn´t it, thinking about what you are able too. You have been the best of lovers fulfilling all my needs and even more, much more."

She talked rapidly, her thoughts rambling. She was obviously embarrassed and very anxious about my reaction.

I stopped her by pulling her down for a big hug.

"It´s all right," I said soothingly. "I have known that this wasn´t going to last forever. I was hired by Peter to help him build the store. Well, maybe your needs was tacitly included in the deal, I guess they were. But now both things are fulfilled. The store is finished and Peter takes care of your needs. All is fine."

Barbro nearly cried of relief that I had accepted what she had said. There were tears in her eyes when she hugged me lengthily.

"Oh my goodness," she suddenly exclaimed. "Breakfast will be late if I don´t move my ass. See you later." She rose and left the room with spring in her steps.

I wasn´t disappointed. The last couple of weeks I had wanted to go out with my new army buddies. They had told how they went dancing, drinking beer and having a good time on the Saturday nights. They had asked me to join them. Now I could do that and maybe meet girls of my own age.

During the day Peter and I worked with the store with breaks for lunch and afternoon coffee.

The dinner was the best Barbro had cooked. Peter brought good wine, two bottles this time. We all were in a very good mood and chatted vividly about everything. They wanted to know about my army life and later on Barbro started to talk about how jealous she had been of the girls in the summer. Peter smiled at her and the good story she made of her confession.

Then suddenly Barbro started to talk about how she had caught Marianne and me in the act thinking that it had been Peter instead of me. She made a good story about that too making us all to laugh. But I noticed that she avoided to tell about the size of my cock. Peter said that he had suspected that his barn was used for carnal activities as he called it. He had been rather sure though that it had been two of the girls.

Together we cleared the table and did the dishes still chatting.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers