Strawberries, New Women for John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"I think I will go to bed now," Peter said when we had finished. "You will say good bye to John I am sure. And you should thank him profoundly. Have a good time. See you in the morning," he added turning to Barbro.

"Yes my dear, I will. Thank you," she answered and hugged him.

I was flabbergasted to say the least. Peter had just suggested that Barbro should fuck me farewell. And not only had he suggested it. No, he had urged her to do it and do it properly. Well, that was a bit overwhelming.

But I had little time to think about it. Peter had only reached the bottom of the stairs when Barbra sat in my lap. She hugged me but was in no hurry to move on. We hugged and cuddled for a long time before she rose and slowly stripped naked. Then she pulled me up and as slowly peeled my clothes off.

We hugged again, a close but soft hug of affection. Then she pulled me with her to my bedroom. She lay down on the bed with slightly spread legs. She looked me in the eye.

"Please," was all she said. But when she spread her thighs a little more her meaning was obvious. I knelt on the floor and started to caress her entire body zeroing in towards her pussy area. But I went slowly picking up her mood. She showed no hurry to move things on. So I took my time caressing kissing and licking her.

She whimpered of pleasure now and then especially when I worked on her boobs biting into her hard, protruding nipples. When I finally reached her pussy I found that it was wet and the clit already engorged. I licked up and down her slit paying good attention to her clit that got harder and more protruding. It came fully out of its sheltering hood. It was bigger and harder than I had got it before when licking her. She had always been in a hurry to get my cock inside her.

I think I kept caressing her for half an hour at least. She got a couple of soft orgasms from my hands and tongue. Finally she sat up.

"Your turn, dear John," she said smiling sweetly. She asked me to lie down on my back and positioned herself sitting on my legs.

She started to caress me. First with her hands and mouth beginning with my head and face. Gradually she moved down to my upper body. But then she changed track and standing on all fours she used her big boobs to caress me. They embraced my face and she put the nipples in my mouth one at a time to get them sucked to hardness. She moved south letting her hard nipples scrape through my chest hair stimulating them even more.

I was relaxed and enjoyed her treatment very much. I was not yet fully erect which she commented when moving further south. She wrapped her boobs around my cock moving up and down. It felt nice but still I didn´t get fully hard. I felt that it still wasn´t necessary. But Barbro wasn´t pleased and replaced her boobs with her mouth. She went slowly though and sucked my cock very nicely. She didn´t forget my balls which she took in her mouth one at a time to suck and fondle.

Well, that was such a nice treatment that it gave the desired effect. Finally she sat up with a pleased expression on her face.

"Will you do something for me?" she suddenly asked. "I have a fantasy that I want to come true. Will you take me in the kitchen? Please!"

"Yes, why not, if you think it´s all right. Well you do, otherwise you hadn´t suggested it," I said feeling much at ease.

"Would you really. It makes me so happy. Come along then," she exclaimed and jumped up. She walked in front of me with rolling ass and I followed with my rampant cock jutting in front of me. It hadn´t shrunk from the sudden lack of stimulation. Well, another sort of stimulation had replaced the physical one. The thought of taking her in the kitchen with Peter being upstairs turned me on.

"In my fantasy it´s a handyman that comes and takes me. You fit in splendidly in that picture," she said looking over her shoulder.

She stopped in the middle of the kitchen. I felt that she wanted me to take over. So I went up behind her grabbing her lovely boobs. I caressed and squeezed them and pinched the nipples to full hardness. I moved a hand south to a warm, wet pussy. When I caressed her hard clit she moaned of pleasure and her knees buckled when I caressed her some more. I felt that she was ready.

I pushed her forward against the table. She made some resistance for the record in her fantasy but spread her feet when I pushed her down over the table top. I took aim and entered her swiftly. She was so ready that I easily slid inside her. She cried out of pleasure when my first hard thrust made my cock to bottom out in her. It didn´t take long until she came hard giving up her single high pitch cry.

Her body softened but only for an instance. Then her ass muscles tightened again and she pushed back wanting my cock deep inside. So I resumed fucking her and banged her into another shuddering orgasm.

Then I got an idea. Marianne had wanted another position that I too had liked. I withdrew from Barbro´s squishy pussy. She looked up bewildered.

"What´s up?" she asked. "Don´t you like it in me?"

"Oh yes, I do, really. Very much. But I want to change. Will you climb up on table? Please!"

"Oh my goodness, yes I understand," she exclaimed and quickly repositioned herself to lie on the table top. I pulled her towards me so that her ass was at the edge of the table. I grabbed her knees lifting her legs up and moved in. With my hands occupied I had to poke around to find the opening but Barbro liked when my cock head hit and pushed over her clit several times. Finally the cock head found the entrance and I lunged forward pushing the cock into her. She moaned highly when I again bottomed out.

I became a very nice fuck. I started slowly but speeded up gradually until she came. I repeated it as soon as she was ready to go on. But after her third orgasm I felt an urge to come. My thrusts got shorter and faster. It felt so good that I lost track of Barbro´s progress. But when I started to shoot my load deep inside her pussy I felt that she had been ready to follow me. I heard her high pitch cry when my last hard blast splashed into her. Her body shuddered and then her pussy rippled along my cock milking the last drops out f it.

We stayed in position for a little while catching our breaths. Then she squirmed under me.

"Please let me up," she pleaded."It was utterly nice but now the table feels too hard."

She stood up and embraced me. We hugged for a long time. She whispered in my ear how much she had enjoyed and that she hoped that I had enjoyed it too. After all, it was meant to be a farewell and thank you she added giggling.

Eventually we parted. She collected her clothes and after another great hug she went upstairs. She hadn´t bother to dress but was still stark naked. I looked after her enjoying her naked ass and backside. At the top of the stairs she turned around and locked down at me smiling broadly. Then she was gone.

Barbro woke me up in the morning but rather late.

"Breakfast in 15 minutes," she said and walked away.

I was hesitant to meet Peter at breakfast but there was no need to be embarrassed. He acted as normal as he had done all the mornings I had spent in their kitchen. Nothing was said about the night before. He was in a good mood and discussed the final things he needed my help to do.

We worked efficiently together and were finished in early afternoon. I had a shower but Barbro didn´t show up. Peter paid me handsomely as he had done every Sunday afternoon. Barbro drove me to the depot.

She killed the engine and sat quiet for a little while. Then she hugged me.

"Thank you," she said. "It has been a marvelous time. I am so happy that we can part in this nice way. I hope you will find a nice girl. I know you will make her happy."

With that I left her looking forward to new adventures.

- - - - - -

A freestanding part 4 will be published shortly. With that the story changes track and leave the farm. Marianne will tell about her family and how they enjoyed themselves in their remote farm in the north.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers