String of Luck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,855 Followers

Nella's favorite (and mine as well) trick involved twists. Making sure that her fingers were wet with saliva or her own juices, she closed her index finger and thumb around my cock's crown. Her lips moving from above and those fingers from below, she turned her head from side to side while making her hand move in the opposite direction. Even though she moved her head and hand up and down, she seemed to prefer having her finger wrapped up around the base of my glans. Her other hand was lower, holding the skin of my cock cleanly down. As her index finger moved back and forth from the smooth shaft to the bulging line of the glans, unique sensations flowed down my cock and everywhere inside my body.

Her wet lips and tongue, usually moving up and down in sync with her finger, added even to the sensations. The combination of this twisting and up and down motions were normally a finish-the-boyfriend-off move. For some reason I couldn't understand, this morning she was beginning with this. And didn't seem to want to stop. I began moaning under her tongue and fingers, first silently and then with more feeling. We did have to bring Aria out of her room...

After who knew how many minutes Nella pulled her mouth away while keeping both her hands pumping up and down on my shaft. Then for a few seconds she moved her right hand to my left leg and squeezed my thigh three times. Aria was watching us. My heartbeat increased even further and somehow, knowing that another woman was looking at us, the feelings intensified even further. By now I knew that Nella's goal was twofold: to give me pleasure but she also wanted to give her friend a show.

Soon my entire cock was covered in her saliva and some of my precum and she was giving me a hell of a handjob. At one point she moved one of her hands away to put it on my thigh again, then the other one left my cock just as her mouth returned to engulf my glans. The feeling of Nella's mouth free on my cock was still as good as it was the first time she blew me. Soon afterwards her hands returned, warmer than before: had she been playing with herself? Was she *that* excited to have her friend looking over? Normally she would give me the best blow-job possible and then let *me* give her pleasure in return. Nella didn't believe in doing two things at the same time: why spoil both of them? Except, that is, for when we sixty-nine. But that's another story.

For now she was doing a wonderful job on my cock. Instead of resuming her twisting, she took me deep in her throat, as deep as I would go. Probably spurred on by this morning's voyeur, she took me a bit deeper than I'm used to. Enjoying the special, I reached forward and wrapped my hands in her hair to guide her movements.

And then my heart skipped a beat. (Yeah, I know you guys saw it coming. But *you* were not receiving a blow-job with your eyes blindfolded.) It was not Nella kneeling between my knees, sucking the devil out of my cock. Nor was it Jenny, nor even Justine: it was Aria. Then again, while their hair are different, they'd probably feel the same so close to their head. But just as I was about to move them lower, Nella —or was it Aria?— grabbed my hands with hers and pushed them back on the couch.

My heart and mind were running at full speed, trying to make sense of the situation. If Aria was between my legs, shouldn't I be feeling her hairs flowing against my thighs? Would Aria dare do such a thing in the first place? She looked quite tame and docile these days, but Nella told me that she was a wild one in her early twenties. Could she have dared?

I felt her tongue (somehow it feels safer this way: her instead of a name...) sliding up and down my shaft, licking me playfully. This *could* be Nella's doing. It could also be most of the other women on this planet... When she felt my arms relaxing she let them go and moved them back to my thighs. Once more (I realized that this was indeed the second time) she pulled her hands away and moved her mouth back to my cock.

As soon as she did I moved my hands back on her head. It felt quite the same, but this time I wasn't so sure that it was Aria, wasn't so sure that the top of their heads were so different. Nella could simply have taken a slight pause to shift the position on the floor. But twice? When I moved my hands lower I felt the slight curl in her hair and felt them ending below her shoulder. Right now it was Nella around my cock. Reaching lower I grabbed her arms and pulled her up. Kneeling above my lap she reached down and guided my wet and hard cock against her pussy.

Two seconds later I was hilt deep inside her and she was fucking me for all she was worth, moaning out loud. Suddenly she removed my blindfold and I saw the glory that was my girlfriend riding my cock, her breasts heaving up and down against my chest. Behind, Aria was nowhere to be seen. Between moans Nella whispered: "She came to look, Ugh, while I was sucking you... Hmm!! She left just after you pulled me up. Argh! Ahhhh! Fuck me! Fuck me harder"

What she meant, for she was the one fucking me, was that she wanted me to pull her down against me. I did. Her ass and thighs began slapping against my own and my belly. Awake or not, Aria was sure to hear those slaps. Flesh against flesh, flesh into flesh. Nell was driving my entire body crazy, pushing me into overload once more. Then, looking at me through squinted eyes, she whispered:

"Did it work?"

"What?"

"Did I make you believe that Aria came and sucked you most of the way to your climax?"

I was unable to answer. Was she telling the truth? Had she changed her habits and had she taken me deeper into her mouth to make me believe that Aria was doing it? Or was she simply trying to hide the fact that Aria had indeed been sucking my cock? I was in no position to think clearly and her little game, her teasing, was making things even hotter. Pulling her up from my cock I pushed her back until she stood up. After following her I turned her around and bent her forward until she placed her hands on the table. Looking at her generously sensual ass, I placed my hands on her hips in an age-old favorite of mine.

Slapping her asscheeks with my cock a few times, I told her what a dirty little tease she was. My slapping then focused on her crack, then asshole. She moaned differently when I began slapping there, but I knew that this was one of the worst position to assfuck someone of the first time. Soon though. Very soon now. So instead of driving my shaft all the way up her asshole I aimed lower and spread her pussy lips once more. When I impaled her again, much deeper this time than on the couch, we both cried out in pleasure. I then proceeded, like the good boyfriend that I am, to fuck her thoroughly.

This times the slaps were probably loud enough to be heard from the next apartment. We tried to keep our moans as low as possible, but nothing could be done for those slapping sounds. They were extremely stimulating in any case, an advantage of considerably endowed women. Nella had hips I could grab and an ass I could pound into as hard as I wanted. And I was doing it to the best of my abilities.

Soon our moans rose in pitch and I could feel that she was near. Her pussy suddenly felt even wetter and warmer and it was twitching around my cock. Changing my angle slightly I felt the familiar glow of sensations in my cock and then the point of no return and then the first jet of sperm. I opened my mouth and threw back my head but didn't scream. When images of Aria replacing Nella arose in my head, the sensations changed and became even stronger. But by now I was quite aware of the role imagination played in orgasms.

We rode it until the four of us were spent (just to be clear: me, Nella and ours orgasms...), then crashed back onto the couch. A warm summer day being what it is, we were both covered in sweat. It was really awkward to put on our swimsuits being so sweaty, but we had to do it. Less than a minute later and we were relaxing in the pool with a few other people, trying to act normal. But we had just fucked and lived through an intense orgasm. And I had been, possibly, sucked by the wonderful woman still pretending to sleep upstairs. It was hard to appear calm!

***

Wow. Aria had spent little more than a week at our place, but things were already beginning to fuse and mix. With Jenny things had been quite straightforward: beauty, nudity, teasing, hand-job, and then sex. Before Aria arrived I was hoping for something similar. Not the case. But somehow I really liked how events were unfolding. Something sexual was beginning to coalesce, that was clear. Where will this beginning lead us all in the next episode? As always, stay tuned! (And also as always, I really enjoy getting emails!)

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,855 Followers
12