STRIP Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen came around the corner. Her black dress was conservative length but couldn't hide the treasure of her breasts. They were pressed together so tight, not even a piece of paper would fit between them, let alone a penis. Dick stood up even as his cock got a bit fatter. Was it really true that if he could get into Gwen's panties, Cassi wouldn't mind?

"We owe a lot to you, Dick," she said. "And if it were up to me, you'd be coming." She smiled. "To the party tonight."

"I don't make much of an impression on the guys upstairs."

"Well, you sure made one with Bridget. She asks about you every time we talk on the phone."

"She does?"

"Oh yes. She calls to update me about her current assignment but somehow, the subject always comes back to you. And I'll admit, you've made quite an impression on me too." She pressed her body against him, her breast against his arm. "You know I've been staying at the hotel where the party will be tonight, don't you?" She pulled a thin plastic item from the pocket of her slacks. "Here's a keycard to my room. Seven seventeen. Meet me there at eight." She adjusted Dick's tie. "I'll have a big surprise for you." She let her hand slip the length of Dick's tie, as if she was stroking his penis.

Would this be Dick's first opportunity under Cassi's new rules? Gwen's hips danced side to side as she walked away.

Dick strained to keep his attention on the system's performance but thoughts of intercourse with Gwen kept slipping in.

* * *

After work, Dick grabbed a quick bite at the unnamed sandwich shop down the street from work in the general direction of the hotel. The shop literally had no name, no signage. All of their mail was sent to PROPRIETOR. They had no printed menu, just a chalkboard listing what the guy behind the counter felt like making each day. With Dick's luck, the special was egg salad with cheddar cheese and crispy bacon strips on rye bread, options of ketchup or mayonnaise. Dick chose ketchup and washed the thing down with a black cup of coffee, freshly brewed, hand-ground beans imported from Peru.

Dick pondered what sex with Gwen would be like and how he'd describe it to Cassi afterwards. Would he tell it as a story, like she did for her romp with Milo? Maybe a PowerPoint presentation with each slide describing subsequent plateaus of mutual pleasure? Dick was all smiles as he walked through the lobby and towards the elevators. A sign announcing his company's private party was alongside a grand curving staircase leading to ballrooms on the second floor. He looked up, to perhaps catch a glimpse at some executive, or perhaps even Gwen, to signal that he was in the building. Just like Elvis. And when he'd slide his cock into her pussy, he'd have to remember to croon, 'Thank you very much.' In the subsequent story telling, Cassi would get a bang out of that.

The elevator went straight up to seven. He followed the numbers on the wall. Gwen's room was just down the hall. He slid the card in and out, the locked clicked open and he slipped into the room. Gwen's personal items and clothing were neat and organized. No hose or undies scattered about, no clothes over the backs of chairs or on the bed. Dick decided to freshen up, slipped off his clothes and folded them neatly - had to remember that detail - and took a quick hot shower. Body odor would have been a real turn-off for Gwen.

After the shower, Dick put on a one-size-fits-all robe he found in the closet, still in plastic packaging, and settled in with the remote control in front of the television. The interactive menu showed a huge assortment of movies, sports and other entertainment. The seductive background music was a backdrop for adult channel ads. What the heck, thought Dick as he punched in channel 6969? The movie was a thinly veiled fuck-fest involving a man, his girlfriend and the girlfriend's daughter. The thought of rolling around with both Cassi and Penny got Dick erect. The doggie scene between the leading man and the daughter didn't hurt. Dick kept his hands off his cock. He wanted his next load to be Gwen's, not in some anonymous tissue.

The door opened with a keycard. He heard the click. Instead of Gwen, a younger woman entered. She was obviously shocked at Dick's presence. He wasn't feeling much different.

She spoke first. "Who are you, and what are you doing in my mother's room?"

Dick fumbled with the remote and got the sound muted while the on-screen sex scene kept playing. "My name is Treyshun and I work with your mother."

The daughter looked at the TV, her hand went to her mouth, which was showing tonsils. "Oh my god, she decided to actually do it!"

His eyes shifted from the young woman, who looked like Gwen at a younger age, to the TV. The actor was fucking the daylights out of the daughter while the mother played with his scrotum. He decided to turn off the set and deal with the circumstance at hand. "Do what?" Dick asked.

"Get even with Dad for having an affair. I didn't think she'd have the balls."

Gwen would have Dick's when she'd show up. Gwen's husband was cheating on her and they both knew? Evidently they didn't subscribe to Cassi's 'open healthy marriage' philosophy. "So you're her daughter? How did you get a keycard?"

"From the front desk when I checked in. I'm Rula. She invited me down from Madison. I was supposed to show up tomorrow but my calendar cleared so I emailed her that I was coming down a day early." She dropped a small soft-sided bag.

"Gwen didn't mention anything about you." Dick thought he'd be spending quality time with Gwen. Which in Dick's mind was horizontal under the sheets.

"Nor you. She told me she'd have a surprise for me when I got here. Well, you in a bathrobe is quite a surprise."

Something clicked in Dick's brain. "Hang on. A surprise? That what she said to me. Her exact words. And with a lustful tone in her voice."

Rula pulled off her jacket. In the process, she leaned forward enough to give Dick a clear view of her cleavage. Not as deep as her mother's, but compelling just the same. "So what do you think our big surprises are?" Rula's face melted from innocence to shock. "No, she wouldn't!"

"Wouldn't what?" Dick waited with baited breath for Rula's epiphany.

"I broke up with my boyfriend a couple of months ago. Things have been hard since then."

Taking a more focused look at the young woman, Dick got hard. She was quite lovely, like her mother, with a body worthy of exploration.

Rula kept yacking. "She's always talking about fixing me up with someone. All they guys north of the border are jocks and jerks. And she knows I haven't gotten any in months. You're embarrassed. Sorry, I shouldn't talk like that."

Dick sat on the edge of the couch. "Its okay. We're both adults. It's just that, your mother knows I have erotic tendencies. I almost had sex with one of her colleagues. I didn't, but she knows of my needs as well. I thought she was going to reward me for my contribution in her successful project by sleeping with me. Well, not exactly sleeping."

Rula's face turned pink. "Do you think she was trying to solve both of our problems at the same time? I mean, you and me?"

Dick's cock was throbbing in anticipation. Gwen was good looking but her daughter was even prettier and not quite as heavy in the hips. "Maybe."

Rula came closer, put a hand on Dick's shoulder and leaned forward for a kiss. Her lips were hot and moist. They buzzed. Not quite an electric shock, but something special nonetheless. "Nice. Very nice." She came in for second, which turned into thirds and suddenly exploded into a major kissy-face attack.

When Rula leaned back, mouth wet and smiling, Dick said, "For me too." Dick stood and put his hands on Rula's waist. His palms itched to fondle her tits but he didn't want to scare her away, not if she was his big surprise.

"Oh you're so gentle." She stroked his freshly shaven face. "So soft. Mmmm."

Dick's hands slid down, cupping her buttocks to press her closer.

Rula clung to Dick's body. "Oh you nasty man! How did you know I like hands on my ass?"

Dick didn't want to let go after learning her erogenous zone, but he wanted progress towards a juicy outcome. "So, are you ready for a mutual unwrapping?" He pulled away, his hands on the knot in his bathrobe belt.

"It's only fair." She pulled her top off and threw it to the side. Not a neat-nick like her mother. Her bra must have been old and too small, or she liked wearing them so her breasts pushed up in the center. Ultra-tight cleavage, just like Mom. Leaning on an end table for support, she slid off her slacks and tossed them to the side. Her ass was big and round, and her thighs were a little thick, but so were her mother's, as far as Dick had witnessed. In a matter of seconds, Rula was in her underwear. "So, its your turn."

Dick untied the belt and let the robe drop to the floor behind him. "Surprise!"

Rula's eyes were firmly focused on Dick's groin. "Wow, that's quite a penis you've got there." Rula took one step forward and then froze. "Wait a second. You're not married, are you?"

"Yes, but it doesn't matter." His arms were out, prepared to hug her.

"It matters to me." She folded her arms across her chest, covering those succulent tits. "I don't want to be that woman, the one who screws up your relationship. Not like that slut that seduced Dad."

Dick's arms fell to his sides. "My wife believes in open marriage."

"What's that?"

"By her definition, she and I can have sexual intercourse with other people as long as we're honest about it and tell each other about what happened."

Rula put her hands on her hips. "You've got to be kidding. You're going to tell her what we do tonight, and she'll be okay with it? Whatever we do?"

Dick's curiosity was overwhelming. What did Rula have planned? More than just normal sex? "That's what she said. To prove it from her side, she told me about fucking an old boyfriend when she went downstate to see her folks."

"Oh my god! And what did you say?"

"I just listened, and then we had great sex. I won't deny it, her story made me really hot." Dick's cock bounced in anticipation.

"Okay then, we'd better do a great job so your story gets her turned on. Sit down, okay?"

He went to the bed and did as she asked, his cock a flagpole. Was she a pole climber?

"I'm a really good cock sucker. You're already hard, but I can't help myself. May I?"

Rula was a lady according to Cassi's definition by asking permission. "Sure. Be my guest."

In bra and panties, Rula knelt in front of Dick, his cock pleading for contact. She started with kisses, a tease. Her lips opened and surrounded the glans, her tongue slyly flicking the tip. A couple of inches in, Rula's breathing through her nose got raspy.

Dick's cock sampled her throat. He didn't want to waste his pent up juices on Rula's mouth. He had a lower target with direct access in mind. "Please. Stop."

Rula opened her eyes. "This is the best cock I've ever sucked. What's the matter?"

"The matter is I'm passive here, and I want to get involved."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. I just got carried away. Sure. Scoot back. I like to be on top. For control."

"Fine by me." Dick wiggled back on the bed.

Rula straddled his thighs and toyed with her panties. "Is this what you want? My wet pussy?" There was a damp dark spot where the panties rested against her labia. She slid the panties down a bit, exposing more belly and groin but not cunt.

The anticipation was thick. "Only if you agree." Dick could be a gentleman too, if he tried.

Rula slid her panties down. "I guess it'll be easier if they're off." She got them down to her knees, and then had to lift a leg to get them off. Dick finally got a thigh-wide view of Rula's plump labia. Her pussy entrance looked like a hot dog bun waiting for its wiener. Dick was more than willing to fill her gap. "Go slow. My fiancŽe wasn't as thick as you." She straddled Dick's midsection and rubbed his cock against her labia. "Wow, this is so much bigger than Evan's."

Dick reached down and patted her labia. She repositioned herself directly above his cock and squatted. Dick slid his cock up and back before putting the tip between those fat lips. She lowered herself a bit. Dick's cock pressed through. Using what he'd learned, Dick put his flat palms on her ass.

"Oh, yes. Rub my ass, all over."

Dick obliged, massaging her buttocks. Her pussy seemed to loosen, his cock advancing ever so slightly. He was a few inches in with a lot more potential. Every time he grasped her ass and pulled, her bra-bound breasts wobbled in in face. He licked his lips in anticipation of devouring them. He finally took action and slid his hands up her back to the bra clasp.

"No, please don't. They're kind of hangy and I get embarrassed."

"I don't care. I love breasts." At least, Sandy's and Bethany's and Penny's. Those were enough data points to make the general conclusion. Dick's hands returned to her buttocks, playing with the edges of her pussy. "Better?" He kneaded her flesh, and he needed to fuck, but she'd said take it slow.

Rula looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "So, is this how you do it? Just put it in?"

"No. I'm usually more animated. Why?"

"Because I was wondering when the fucking would start."

Dick threw his hips up, dropped down and thrust again. "Now, sweetheart." She wasn't really his sweetheart, but he thought she'd like the nickname.

"Ohhh, yes. She raised up her head and moaned. "Perfect."

Dick's cock was over half way in and with renewed vigor, Rula ceased her complaining. Just as he was about to press forward and give her the whole thing, the door lock made its click and beep noise. Shit! Who else had a room key?

"Mr. Treyshun? Are you here?"

It was Gwen, the mother of the semi-naked woman perched on Dick's cock. Did she want to witness the pair sharing their surprises? He saw her in the doorway of the bedroom. Should he stop in mid-fuck or keep on going? Rula was really enjoying -

"Mr. Treyshun! How dare you bring a woman into my room and-"

Rula turned in profile. Her breasts blocked Dick's view of the consultant. "Mom? Mr. Treyshun here is just what I needed. This is the best surprise ever!"

Gwen strode forward and put her hands on her hips. "Rula? You're one day early. And you're having sex with a client."

"I sent you an email. And I don't care who he is. He's a keeper! Maybe after I'm done with him, you could take a turn."

Dick's cock almost ruptured at the thought of bedding Gwen. He'd previously gotten erect just looking at her huge tits across the length of a conference room. To see her naked, to touch her body to his. Dick increased his speed of attack with Rula.

"Mr. Treyshun, I'd like to request that you cease fucking my daughter in my presence. Please?"

Dick planted his ass on the mattress, as instructed.

"Mom! What did you ruin my surprise?"

"Because, dear, Dick here is not your surprise. He may be pleasant in bed, maybe even outstanding, and you are certainly horny enough to have sex with anyone who offers."

"He's not my surprise? But nothing could be better than this. Please let him-"

"So a new car parked downstairs wouldn't be better?"

Rula jumped off the bed and hugged her mother. Dick laid there, watching the two women embrace and kiss No mouth to mouth, but semi-erotic nonetheless.

Rula had told Dick that he was exactly what she needed. Maybe she was just a generally needy person. Dick thought back to Gwen's invitation. "So what was my surprise if it wasn't your daughter? You?"

Gwen paused in getting thanked by her daughter "God, Mr., Treyshun, you have a one-track mind, don't you?" She reached into her small black clutch. Dick tightened every muscle, expecting her to take out a gun. If he died, he wouldn't be able to tell Cassi the story. Instead, her hand removed an envelope from the purse. "This was your surprise, Mr. Treyshun. Half of my bonus for this project." She held the envelope in two hands, as if prepared to rip it in half.

Rula snatched the envelope from her mother's hands. "You can't punish him. It wasn't his fault. I was one one who suggested that our surprises were mutual sex, not him. He's just another horny guy. With a really talented cock."

"And after all, you pressed yourself against me and stroked my tie. You have to admit, a guy could get ideas."

"I straightened your tie because it was crooked. And I leaned close to whisper, because I didn't want others to know I would be having you come here to get a piece of my bonus. You simply have sex on the brain." Gwen's shoulders slumped. "All right. Get dressed and I'll show you the car. It's only a Hyundai but I got it with leather-"

Rula clasped her hands behind her back. That made her tits thrust out even more. "Uh, Mom, I'd rather stay here with Dick. We weren't finished."

Gwen stared at Dick, his cock still semi-erect but fading fast under her gaze, then faced her daughter. "You're a grown woman who can make her own choices. I know when I'm not wanted. I'll just go back to the party. I could use a stiff drink. Maybe a double. You treat her right, Treyshun, do you hear me?"

"Yes. Yes, of course." Dick's cock wilted.

Rula approached the bed. "See Mom? See what you did? Now we're going to have to start all over." Rula's lips toyed with Dick's cock as the door clicked shut. Would this count in Cassi's ledger as one or two, Dick thought. Probably just one long story.

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

Dick is free to sample other women. How much of his experiences will he share with Cassi?

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Copyright (c) 2011, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12