All Comments on 'Strip Evolution'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sorry

This is the first story I've read of yours after reading so many of your posts and I'm sorry to say that I'm disappointed in your skills as a writer. After reading how articulate you are on the forum boards and reading about all that you write about you being a published writer, I was expecting more.

Actually, your story was ordinary and your ability is average, which is why I could only give you a 3. Sorry.

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years ago
Being Honest Here

I like humorous stories. This one didn't do it for me. Was spending to much time trying to figure out the game. I still gave you a four for effort. Best of luck to you in the contest.

DG

OwlwhisperOwlwhisperabout 14 years ago
And on the 7th day,

the gods rested. Except they weren't exactly gods, and they didn't actually rest as they were anything but tired. Your entanglement of the Creation with foreplay was very cute. I voted it a virmic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sorry I don't quite get it

but you write very well. I think I do not like the content so much tho. I would rather read a story and erotica.

driphoneydriphoneyabout 14 years ago
Hmm . . .

I'm just wondering how Noah got the insider info on it all. A little bit of Bible knowledge goes a long way when understanding literature ... and the occasional Literotica satire, too. Good job, SR, even if some are clueless, and some are mean spirited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...