All Comments on 'Strip For Your Love'

by hrshie40

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whore cheater

This female, takes her husbands wife, and has an affair with another man, so far she is a lying cheating disrespect slut. She has a conservative job and must dress appropriately and agrees to dance nude for her lover on a stage making her likely to be fired. Then she accepts money and fucks six men on a public stage and becomes a real prostitute (whore). No worry of marriage vows, employment, love, respect, loyalty, morals, or disease, not at all safe sane consensual sex (husbands consent). You are dealing with a woman of very low IQ, no self esteem, very stupid, and needing medical and mental treatment. The guy should be shot for abusing such a mentally undeveloped person.

Guess the real question is what husband allows his wife so much freedom to do such things, cant be very intelligent himself can he be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Illiterate Crap

This "writer" doesn't know the difference between "their" and "there," but that's not the worst mistake in grammar, syntax, spelling, and punctuation in this random group of words. He has no idea how to construct a sentence, much less a paragraph. In short, it's way beyond terrible. That anyone would actually post such an embarrassing thing astounds me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Could have been a very hot story - but ...

The idea is hot - but the writing is such a turn off ...

No erotic, no tension, no style - reads like the protocol of a bookkeeper meeting

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have to agree with the "whore cheater" below

First of all no man in his right mind would allow the woman the amount of free time to live out this amount of cheating on the marriage. Second what woman would be dumb enough to let herself be stripped nude and publicly fucked accepting money when she has a conservitive job and is married? These were supposed friends that she recognized to some degree and all possibility of getting off free is totally lost. Lastly no manager of a public strip club could or would allow this type of activity to go on. Liquer licenses, bordello laws, adult entertainment regulations, fines, prison time, besides appearing in the local newspaper with names. I know some women are brain dead enough or so high on drugs they dont consider the medical aspects of such acts, but most sane people do. AIDS isnt worth it, nor are several other very nice easily infectious diseases. If you want to write Sci/Fi fantasy put it in that category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
PLLLLease!

It is a story! .....go read a paper if you do not like it. No one is compelling you to read the whole thing. Thank goodness for the intelligent few who know to leave constructive criticism for writers, unlike the dark holes who should stay in them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I...?!

What the hell is up with this POV?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous