Strip For Your Love

Story Info
You're in a gang bang at a strip club.
1.6k words
3.57
71.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers

Tonight my plan, no my fantasy would come true. I had been working on it for months and the day had finally arrived. The strip club owner had been bribed and the dancers primed. 5 of our friends would be there to watch. Tonight I would see you dance on stage.

The thought or seeing you dance at a Titty bar had come to my mind early in our relationship. The thought of seeing you strip naked and exposing your perfectly shaped 36C breast with their long and sensitive nipples, while you were thrusting your hips to the pounding music, had given me more then one sleepless night. Combine this with the thought of my friends seeing my goddess on stage, my cock would twitch at the very thought.

We had been dating for months, the usual show, dinner and sex return. The only difference between us and a million other couples, we were both married to someone else. This oddity had only added to the passion between us but had added to the difficulty of hoping to see my fantasy come true.

The unfulfilled passion in you cried for release, but your straight laced job forced you to hid your passion. I used these conflicting desires to slowly bring you to my fantasy. While making passionate love with you on top, I would mention how your swaying body looked like a perfectly shaped belly dancer. After lovemaking I would mention how your body turned men on while you were fully clothed. Just imagine how madly insane these man would be driven if they ever saw in as I had seen you.

While building you up with such comments, I would suggest you could never dance. Your lithe body would always be imprisoned by your minds inability to let its inhibitions go. Your mind controlled your body, Your body could not control you mind. You could never dance on stage during amateur night at the local strip club and if you did very few would watch. Other more wild women would be desired by the men at the club. That I would bet anything on.

Finally after one wild night of sex, during which you taught me things I thought were physically impossible to do. You made the bet. The bet that would bring my fantasy true and finally release the total animal within you. Not only would you dance but you would have more dollars stuffed down your panties then any other woman. If you won, I had to dance that night to. If you lost, you would be my slave for a week. I accepted the bet. Either way I would win, You as a sex slave or me dancing before strippers. How could I pass this bet up.

You did not know, but the day before amateur night, I bribed the owner of the bar. If you did win, I would dance on stage but the owner would not have me removed by the bouncers. I also called my 5 best friends, they would be at the club to watch. I gave them each $100 to stuff down other womens panties. This should guarantee you would lose and I would have you as a slave for a week. I would be proven wrong.

I watched as you dressed for the club. Your breast encased in the sheer black bra. your nipples clearly visible. A very loose fitting blouse, tied just under your breast. A black thong, shorts that let butt hang out. High heels. It was all I could do to keep from tearing your clothes off and fucking you instead of going to the club. I knew my friends we in for a show.

The parking lot was crowded. For a few tense seconds, I thought you might back out. I gently reminded you it was your bet and I knew there was no way you could go through with it. I could see the anger building in your eyes. Not only would you go through with the bet, but you intended to win.

Every mens eyes turned as you walked into the club, I had never seen the club so crowed, there must by 80 or 90 men at the club not counting the 20 or so women. My cock hardened as I saw the lust in there eyes. Your nipples were clearly visible. Your clearly excited. I looked around and there were our friends. I could tell by the look in there eyes that they were excited.

The bar had 3 stages, my bribe had guaranteed you would be on the middle stage. The manager came and asked if you would be dancing tonight. Lead you away behind the stage, Your ass clearly visible to every man and you walked. My cock was going to need release very soon, I could only imagine what the other cocks in the room were doing. Judging by where men had there hands, They to needed release. My goddess would be on stage soon.

I sat down with my friends. The stages were cleared. There would be 8 amateurs tonight. You would be one of the last two.

The first three came on stage. Men began whistling as the women striped. Most walked out and slowly removed there clothes. None used a pole or swayed to the music. The music stopped. The next three came on stage.

These were better, swaying to the music, swinging around the poles. The men were paying to get a glimpse of each womens pussy. Three sets of wonderful tits, three wonderful asses. Every man was getting an eye full. The dance was over.

Backstage you were nervous, could you go through with this. Wouldn't it be better just to be a sex slave for a week. After all the sex was wonderful. But look a those women. The weren't turning their men on. To leave would be to admit these women could make your man hornier than you could. That would not happen. You must win. You pinched your nipples, your fingered your pussy. How moist you were getting from the thought of dancing and watching the men craw to you.

You were on stage. Your hips swaying. Men whistling. Your mind was racing. This is what you were born for. Your animal instinct took over. Hips swaying, Top off, Nipples hardening. Moisture as you shorts came off. Swinging on th pole. Men watching. Men stuffing money in your wet panties.

I watched as you came on stage. You were the hottest women tonight. My cock needed you bad. I watched as your clothing feel off. The men all gathered watching you. My friends taking my money stuffing it into you panties. You taking the dollar bills and licking your wetness from them. You had won.

You see me and smile. You point your finger at me and motion me to join you on stage. I climb on the table and then onto the stage. Slowly we sway to the music. Our bodies moving as one. your remove my shirt, I kiss you nipples. Can you feel my tongue on you. Your hotter then I have ever felt you before. You pull all my clothes off. I remove your panties. slowly you swallow my cock.

Suddenly you see our five friends. All have there hands inside there pants. You can see the tips of there cocks. Your so hot. Your filled with lust. Your animal needs them all. Your need them now. Your throat is hot but filled with my cock. your pussy is dripping, it needs to be filled. Your ass begs for attention. Your hands want to fill cum racing down you fingers. You want, NO you need all of them.

You motion, and all five joins as on stage. Cloths are being torn off. Your pussy is being penetrated. You don't now who is there. You don't care. Your pussies desire is being filled. Your ass is being filled. As you hump to the music. Up, the cock in your ass goes down but the cock in your pussy penetrated further. DOWN. out comes the pussy cock in goes the ass cock.

Men are grabbing your hands. Your fingers close on two cocks. Stroking them. They stiffen even more. One men stand over your head. Your see him jerking off.

YOUR mouth, UP and DOWN on my cock. UP UP, DOWN. I can feel your teeth on my cock. I am getting very close. Can you feel my manhood in your mouth.

UP UP goes you pussy. HOTTER, HOTTER, DEEPER, DEEPER, Goes the cock. Your pussy lips feel him swelling. BIGGER, WIDER. HOTTER.

DOWN, DOWN goes your ass. Do you feel his cock swelling, your as is tight, his cock is hot. HOTTER HOTTER.

You want to scream with pleasure but my cock is in your throat.

YOUR hands Stroking, To different cocks swelling. You can barely get your fingers are and there cocks. STOKING FASTER, HARDER.

Your eyes see him jerking off above you. You can see his cock twitching.

The crowd is going wild. applauding. Can you hear them in the background. Both men and Womens voices. Can you tell that the women want to be where you are.

ALL Six Cocks are twitching. Semen is starting to flow up the shafts. Your pussy juices are flowing on the stage. HARDER. HOTTER. FASTER. HANDS, ASS, PUSSY , COCKS. HARDER UP UP DOWN. No matter which way you move there is pure pleasure.

ALL six cocks or cumming. Cum in your mouth, Cum in your pussy, Cum in hands, He jerks off and drips cum on your forehead.

As we get up, we notice the entire audience has removed there pants. Women are being fucked and solo men are jacking off. This night will be well remembered by all.

I lead your naked out to the car and home. I may have lost the bet but I had fulfilled a fantasy.

hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers