Strip Tease Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,125 Followers

I looked at him; how would he know that? There were still two more weeks to go. He got up from his desk and came around to where I was standing. He stood close to me. I could smell the heady scent of his after shave; Aramis, I thought to myself.

"You are a very attractive woman and a great dancer. You have a great body and you could go a long way in this business with the right contacts."

I thanked him, still wondering why he had sent for me. Then I jumped slightly as I felt his hand on my thigh. It slid gently over the firm swell of my bottom; I didn't dare move. I know I should have objected, but I was still feeling horny, and I had only this thin T shirt covering my nakedness.

Then his fingers were moving over my pussy. I felt the lips being eased apart and a finger slipping inside; I groaned slightly. "My, you are rather wet," he said in a low voice. "I would like you to come back here after the presentation." I nodded slowly. He withdrew his probing finger. "Go now and collect your prize." He walked around his desk and sat down. I didn't say anything, just turned and left the room.

Back in the dressing room, the compère was getting the girls organized. "Come up as I call you and stand in line," he told them. "Then step forward when I call your name and number." One at a time we walked out onto the stage amid cheers and whistles. Then as the names were called, each one of us stepped forward. Numbers two and three flashed their bodies, pulling up their T shirts, and when I was called, I could hear the applause was louder than ever. It went even higher when I pulled the T shirt up over my head and tossed it into the crowd, and again there was a brief fight for it. I moved back into line now naked apart from my stockings and shoes.

A couple of the remaining five stripped for the crowd, but I was crowned the winner. I stepped forward to receive my sash from the compère. His hand gently brushed across my hard nipples as he adjusted it into place. I smiled at him. After the second and third places had been announced, we had to pose for pictures, and at last we were allowed to leave.

Back in the dressing room I wondered what Grant was expecting of me. Should I just go in wearing my sash? Well, why not? I guess that was what he wanted.

I made my way to his office and tapped on the door before going in. He smiled when he saw I was naked. "You made a wonderful winner," he said. "Congratulations."

He looked me up and down slowly. "Now I am going to get my prize." I did not say a thing. He came around, gripped my arms, and turned me around so my back was to the desk. Then he eased me backwards until I felt the desk against my legs. I guessed what he wanted and eased myself up onto it, spreading my legs as I did so. I knew this was wrong, but I was horny and hot. Three months of deprivation welled up inside me. I needed to feel a man inside me again. I needed to feel like a woman.

He unzipped his pants and eased out an interesting weapon, already erect, its large purple head already glistening. He held it with his hand and rubbed it over my slightly open pussy. My juices covered it. What a wonderful feeling as it slowly slid inside me. Oh, how I needed to feel that.

He gripped my breasts as he began fucking me, caressing them roughly and pulling on my nipples. I cried out, but still pressed my body urgently up against him. Soon I was pleading with him to fuck me harder. He willingly obliged, and moments later I came with a cry. I felt his cock swell and felt the sensation of his juices flooding into me. I felt the warm wetness as the escaping juices ran down my thighs. I clung to him, kissing and thanking him.

Afterwards he told me to call him after lunch the following day. "I might have something that will interest you." I made my way back to the dressing room. Everyone else had gone. I cleaned myself up as best I could and dressed. Outside in the club, a few stragglers were left, including Rachel and Ralph. They congratulated me on my winning. I saw Ralph looking at me. I guessed he was still imagining me naked. I smiled at him.

As we drove home, Rachel inquired if I were going to tell Tom as I would now have to explain the winnings. I smiled. "Might leave it till the morning," I said. She smiled and wished me the best of luck as I got out of the car.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,125 Followers
12