All Comments on 'Stripped for a Friend'

by HGriffin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Your story...

....gave me a massive hard on! I admire both your and Jim's free spirits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A man's dream

Yep, I can't tell you the number of times I've pictured my wife with one of my friends. Thank you for this intoxicating and exciting story.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 8 years ago
I liked this story.

I love the idea of the wife allowing her husband to strip her naked in front of their friend. The story is realistic as he is a really good friend who they have known for a long time.

I feel that the story would have been better without all the drugs. Because of the drugs, the wife passed out and the night was abruptly over. I imagine a different ending to the evening where she is able to enjoy letting both guys give her a good fuck. At least the guys didn't take advantage of her while she was passed out.

At the same time, I can see how important the drugs are to what happened in the story. Without them, nothing might have happened at all. The drinks and joints helped to loosen the wife's inhibitions.

Some of the things she said seemed so silly: “But he’ll be able to see my breasts and nipples. Is that what you want?” and “He’ll see my pussy hair, do you want him to see my pussy hair?” It was very exciting to see how her husband managed to coax his wife into allowing him to take her clothes off in front of Dennis. He wasn’t coaxing her to do anything that she really didn’t want to do. Again, it was the drugs that helped to loosen the wife's inhibitions.

I would have liked to know more about the discussions that the wife had with her husband previously. The wife says that Jim wanted her to let Dennis see her naked and even allow him to touch her pussy. But I don’t see where they ever discussed allowing Dennis to fuck her. I imagine that they probably fantasized about this too. Having said this, I could see things happening anyway as all of the circumstances that you describe would lead up to that.

1creampieeater1creampieeaterabout 7 years ago
Loved their temptations

This story in super hot. Her husband was a little gutsy having her naked in front of their friend, but I am sure he was super turned on at the same time. While she had a hard time giving into the idea of being naked the next morning, they are right, this can become a regular thing, just have to take the first step. My girlfriend and I had a guy over for MFM sex on several different nights. After we had all settled down from a lot of fucking, we all would stay naked for as long as he was at our place. I loved seeing her walk around naked and sure he loved showing his cock and making me see his cock that was bigger than my average size dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hottie story, written well!

Hello from Greece! Happy new year! Very hottie story, written well. I liked the way plot was deployed! :)

Horny1975Horny19755 months ago

Yet another incredible story. Your husband and Dennis are very lucky men. What I wouldn't give to be your friends!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGriffin@HGriffin
641 Followers
"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't q...