Stripped for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

I told him, "You know how much I love being naked around you, Jim, I love the feeling of you looking at me. I know you want me to be naked for you in front of some of our friends too, and I do want it too. It's hard to explain, Part of me wants to just be naked all the time so I can feel the excitement of doing something so forbidden, but another part of me is too embarrassed to do something like that."

Jim said, "I know this is hard for you to do, but I also get the feeling that you really like the feeling you get when we talk about doing things like this. I want you to feel the excitement that I feel when I see you take off your clothes in front of others. I just want this to be a start for you to be more comfortable being naked. Believe me; you have nothing to be embarrassed about. You are so beautiful when you are like this."

I should have known this was just a start, but being in love makes a woman crazy and I didn't hear much more than him saying that he wanted me naked. I told him, "Sweetheart, for you, I'll do anything. I love you so much even if it meant being embarrassed sometimes."

I know I seemed to be having mixed feelings, first looking at Dennis naked sleeping and now being shy about being seen by him again. I wanted to do more, but the thought of actually doing more was frightening, and exciting. I didn't know whether to listen to my brain or my pussy. It's one thing to have a bedroom fantasy, it's another thing to walk up to someone completely naked and give yourself to them. Believe me there is a big difference. Most (all?) women will fantasize about doing things like this, but few will actually go ahead and do it. Here I was standing there naked and deciding which category I was going to be in.

He said, "Let's go get him up, feed him some breakfast and send him home so we can spend the day naked alone fucking our brains out."

Feeling frisky, I told Jim, "Maybe I should give Dennis a little something for being so nice to me while I was passed out."

Jim just smiled and said, "Fine only if I can watch."

I told him, "I wouldn't want it any other way," and I squeezed his erection.

We went into the guest room, both naked. I bounced on the bed and grabbed his poor little startled penis and sucked it back to semi-hardness. I joked at him, "Wake up! I'm ready for breakfast, you had better be too."

I drug him to the bathroom by his penis, shoved him in telling him, "Okay Buddy, pee, wash up and come back to the bedroom for a surprise." (As if being pounced upon by a friend's naked wife wasn't enough of a surprise.)

When he returned to the bed, Jim and I were kissing and Jim had his middle finger deep in my pussy while his thumb pushed against my clit. I was ready to orgasm from the attention my pussy was getting and from the excitement of being naked and the center of attention of two naked men again.

When I saw Dennis come in the room and watch us, I gently pulled away from Jim and turned to Dennis, grabbing him by his now erect penis and pulling him to the bed. While Jim sat on the bed and watched us, I had Dennis lie on his back and spread his legs wide so I could kneel between them. I gripped his erection gently and began to slowly jack him off. I leaned over and sucked the head of his cock in my mouth and stuck the tip of my tongue in his pee hole. I made a lot of saliva and let it flow down the length of his shaft to make his cock slippery. Every so often I'd look up and our eyes would meet and he would just smile and let out a gentle moan. I'd look to Jim and he would smile and nod his head encouraging me to continue.

I could tell I was driving Dennis crazy, by how he was beginning to match my jacking with his hips thrusting upward. His cock was also swelling and he began to whimper as his penis head became even more sensitive. Finally I took my mouth off his cock and jacked him nearly as fast as I could. I felt his cum flow up his shaft as he began to pump his cum. I caught every pulse of liquid in my hand. He must have shot 5 good squirts and 5 or 6 additional pulses of only a drop or two before he begged me, "Oh God, Linda, please stop! I can't take it anymore! Please, it's too much, I'm too sensitive! I can't take it!"

I then took his rapidly shrinking penis in my mouth and sucked him gently as he came down from his orgasm.

When he calmed down I took my mouth off his cock and then took all the cum I had in the palm of my hand and holding his cock with one hand rubbed the liquid along his shaft and around his sensitive balls. I continued to massage him until all the cum was coated over his pubic area. I then leaned down and licked his balls and took his cock back in my mouth tasting what I had just pumped out of him. When his breathing returned half way back to normal, I slid from between his legs, stood and told him, "Now if you think you can, go to the bathroom, clean up a bit and join Jim and me in the kitchen for some coffee."

Jim and I left him lying on the bed spread eagle, naked, cock half limp, with a big smile on his face.

When he came into the kitchen, still naked, I was standing there also naked for Jim and him to look at, holding a mug of coffee. I told him, "I'm going to feed you and send you home because I have things to do." I looked at Jim and smiled, we all knew what things I had in mind. I told him, "You had better get used to seeing me this way because it's a hassle getting dressed every time you come over. Okay?"

He followed my directions to the letter, he drank his coffee, ate the breakfast I made for all of us and he never took his eyes of either my breasts or my pussy. After we finished, he dressed and as he was going out the door, I gave him a little kiss on the cheek and whispered to him, "You're going to get a chance to finish what we started to do and never got to finish last night." I smiled.

A few weeks later we did and neither of us have been disappointed.

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers
12