All Comments on 'Stripped for Poker'

by aaron1944

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

Hot story! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more chapters of this story.

hornyman169hornyman169over 17 years ago
Great Story

I never tire of poke her games. You could have improved the story a little by having the games at work played for her services with a giant strip poker/gangbang as the wager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And

Several weeks later the whore discovered she had contracted aids and given it to her wus husband. They both rotted to death very slowly and painfully! What a load of crap for a story! Typical Limey bullshit cheating cunt for a wife story.

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Great Hot Story

Very well written great hot story. Novel plot and almost funny. hope there are more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful UK Self Humiliation by Self Cuckolding

Wimpsville with a UK writer getting his daily dose of self humiliation and disrespect - so exciting for a wimp and his few wimpets in need of same.

What is it with you less then UK men? Are you so numbly jaded it takes the extreme fetish of arranging & watching your womenfolk fuck others to get you excited?

Writer - you need help soon - those liddle cock blisters won't get any better watching any more of your scheduled wife whore gangbangs.

Just bored eh. So sad. Move it to fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good premise and decent plot....

and an ok build-up too, but then very anticlimactic in the description of the sex itself, her feelings, dave's feelings, etc. after that set-up and build-up, stopping with a few lines of meta-description like "it turned into a bit of a gangbang" was a huge dissappointment. :( give us the juicy details so we can cum along with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!!

I hope you continue this story line. Looking forward to reading more from you.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not realistic but cute and sexy.

Somehow it didn't bother me that the story is not plausible so I gave it a high rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What a great wife to have

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
Not a Bad Story ...

about a marriage doomed to failure. Tony will leave the company soon, taking her with him. But not to worry, David will have his memories to masturbate to.

GeorgieHGeorgieHover 7 years ago
A lovely surprise

The story was both lovely and beautifully written. Not to mention red hot.

I read a lot of tales here - an occupational hazard that I love to trip over - but seldom do I read anything quite so well-penned (or rather, well-keyboarded).

Thanks for the words and I hope you enjoyed writing them as much as I did reading them

Georgie

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Brits

Brits can turn anything into a.cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
and many

others will looked upon with sorrow because they are so low that they must putdown others that don't believe the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did only the one wife strip for charity? why didn't Tony's wife join in or the other two?

Why did Tony have such control over David and his wife?

Inquiring minds want to know

Dr_BullDr_Bullabout 1 year ago

Wow! A moment to thank you for a fun little romp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous