Stripped for Poker

Story Info
Karen gets involved in a special poker game.
8.6k words
4.32
256k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron1944
aaron1944
247 Followers

I did not know what it was, but I had a feeling that something had changed over that last two weeks. David was different. He had a more loving approach to me. He seemed more sexually aroused and we were having sex a lot more often, not that I objected to that. David and I had been married for six years. He owned a small engineering firm, and I worked there three days a week doing the accounts and keeping the office work in order. It was a friendly place to work, and we often met up with our employees socially. Wednesday night, for instance, was poker night where David regularly met up with three of the guys from work--Tony, our works manager, and two of the machinists from the shop floor. They all took turns to go around to each other's houses. It was a good thing for us wives, for while the boys played poker, we got a chance to go out for the evening. Well, at least three of us did. The hostess for the evening was expected to stay home and provide a drink and food service for the players.

I seemed to feel something had happened from that night two weeks ago to change things. David had arrived home from Tony's more cheerful than usual. He wasn't a particularly good poker player and he didn't win very often. But this week, he did not complain about losing, nor did he complain about his usual bad luck. Instead, he took me in his arms, kissed me, and suggested that we go to bed. In bed, he was very attentive and our love making that night was the best it had been for quite some time.

It was Wednesday and I was in the supermarket shopping for things for the poker night, as it was our turn to host this week, when I bumped into Irene and Val, the wives of Bob and Tony, two of David's poker buddies. "Are you ready for tonight?" Irene asked.

"As ready as usual," I replied. I noticed her glance at Val and smile. What was that about, I wondered?

Then it struck me. There had been something in the air on our last two evenings out, something I could not put my finger on. Something seemed to be going on and I did not know what it was. David arrived home a little earlier than usual that evening. He said he had come home to help me get things organised for tonight. I usually did it myself, but I was glad for his help. It gave me a little more time to get ready.

With his help, it did not take long before the beer was in the cooler and the food was all prepared. "Going up to get ready now, darling," I called over to him.

He smiled at me and nodded. "I'll be up myself in a moment," he said. I was down to my bra and panties when he came into the bedroom. "You look as wonderful as ever," he said, smiling at me. He came over and took me in his arms and our lips met in a long passionate kiss. I felt his impatient fingers working on the clasp of my bra. It came quickly undone under his expert touch. I felt his hands move around and begin to caress my breasts, and my nipples came quickly alive.

"David, we don't have time for this," I said, pulling away from him. "We have only half an hour before they will be here."

He smiled. "Yes, I know. I just wanted to show you how much I love you."

I thought it was a strange comment to make, but I smiled back at him. "I know you love me, David," I said, "and we can show each other just how much later when your guests have left." With that I slid out of his arms, peeled off my panties, crumpled them into a ball, and tossed them at him. He caught then deftly and held them to his nose with a deep sigh. I smiled. As I showered, I could not help touching myself tenderly between my legs. I would have loved to have made love with him, to feel him inside me, but for me, sex was not a thing I liked to rush and there would be plenty of time later. I left the shower running and David followed me in, playfully slapping me on my bottom as he stepped into the shower. I was sitting with just a towel draped around me when he came out of the bathroom toweling his hair dry. "What shall I wear tonight?" I asked.

He looked at me smiling. "Something terribly sexy."

We settled on a fancy top cut rather low and a long skirt with a thigh high split in it. Under it, he selected some of the sexy new underwear I had bought last week as a special treat for him. He suggested that I wear some of my long hold up stockings with fancy lace tops, and my black patent high heels to finish the outfit off. "Will I do?" I inquired after I had dressed. I did a twirl for him.

"Yes, darling, you'll do," he replied with a grin.

The guys arrived altogether and on time as usual. One of their wives dropped them off so that they could all have a drink. They greeted me with kisses on the cheek and made nice compliments about my outfit. Then they settled down around the table. I took their orders for drinks and when I returned with them, they were already well into their first game. I liked watching them play and they did not seem to mind my presence. As they all drank beer while they were playing, David had opened a bottle of wine for me in the kitchen. I kept my own glass topped up every time I went in for drinks for them.

I did notice, not surprisingly, as the evening went on, that David was not having very good luck. I also noticed that his pile of chips was diminishing rather quickly. Half way through the evening, they broke for food and trips to the bathroom. After they had eaten, I cleared away the dirty plates, refilled their glasses, and the game resumed. I busied myself in the kitchen washing up the few pots, and when I came back in; I could not help but notice that David was down to his last two chips. Tony, on the other hand, had a large pile in front of him, and it seemed to be his night. I stood behind David and watched as Bob dealt out the cards. He picked them up one at a time. He had a pair of jacks and a pair of eights. Not a bad hand, I thought. Kevin tossed in a chip and Dave followed suit. Tony packed his cards in and so did Bob, so it was now between Dave and Kevin. Kevin counted out some chips. "I'll raise you ten," he said.

Dave looked down at his single chip. "Will you take an IOU?" he asked.

"I'm sorry. You know the rules, Dave, no IOU's. If you can't go, you will have to pack your cards in." David looked disappointed. Tony suddenly spoke up. "If we had been playing strip poker, you could have gotten a few pounds for your shirt," he said. They all laughed.

Then Kevin looked across at Dave. "Well, I know we are not actually playing Strip poker, but I'm willing to make an exception, and of course, if your Karen is willing." He smiled at me. "I would not mind advancing you a few chips for that fancy top she is wearing." At first, I did not believe what I had heard. I looked at Dave. He smiled at me, showing me his cards. "Well, what do you think, is this hand worth your top?" I had to admit that it was quite a good hand, but did he actually want me to take my top off here in front of his friends?

I leaned down and whispered in his ear. "Do you really want me to take it off?"

He nodded his head slowly. "Please?" he said. I looked around the table. They were all looking at me, waiting to see what I would do. I smiled, reached behind me, unfastened the two small buttons, and then I took hold of the top and drew it slowly up over my head. There were murmurs of approval when my breasts came into view, encased in a skimpy black lace bra. I tossed the top over to Kevin and he pushed some chips over to David.

At first, I felt very self-conscious standing there in my bra. I knew that my nipples were probably almost visible through the thin lace. David saw my discomfort and suggested some more drinks and I was glad to get back into the kitchen. I took a big swig of my wine to settle my shaking legs. I considered slipping into something, but I did not think that would be appreciated. So I refilled the glasses and took the drinks back in and passed them around.

Even with the injection of money from Kevin for my top, David was soon on the losing end again. I wondered what was going to happen next. Was I going to have to remove something else to help him out? The answer was, of course, yes. David was soon out of money again and when an offer came from Tony, this time it was for my skirt. I looked across at Dave and he smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I was now beginning to wonder just where this was going. I unclipped my skirt and began easing it over my hips. I handed the skirt to Tony and I felt even more self-conscious now as I was displaying myself to them in just my skimpy bra and brief panties. I noticed that all eyes around the table were taking a rather close inspection of my briefly clad body.

I made an excuse and made my way to the kitchen. My legs were really shaking now, and I was beginning to feel quite warm even with my lack of clothing. I filled my glass and took a long drink. Then suddenly it dawned on me. This is what must have been happening at all the other venues. This is why David had changed over the last few weeks. It was all a set up. At first, I could not believe it. Had all my friends been stripping for the guys? I guessed they must have. It was then suddenly that my feeling of self-consciousness gave way to a feeling of excitement. Would I be expected to strip completely in front of the four of them? I began to feel even warmer. I got that telltale feeling between my legs at the thought of having to strip completely naked in front of them.

I adjusted my stockings, hitched up my panties, and walked back into the room, with a little more confidence now that I knew exactly what was in store for me. So David wanted to show me off to his friends. So who was I to complain about that? I busied myself filling their glasses. I could feel all their eyes on my body as I walked around the table.

Now I could hardly wait for David to again run out of chips. At last it happened, and I had to smile when Bob hesitantly put in an offer for my bra. I acted a little shocked, looked around the table, then reached behind and slowly unclipped my bra and let it slip away to expose my breasts. The sight of them all looking at me caused my nipples to stiffen a point or two. I am sure they all noticed. It felt strange and exciting standing there in front of them clad only in brief panties, stockings, and high heels.

I could now feel the wetness beginning to start between the lips of my pussy. It was only two hands later that I finally had to forfeit my panties for the cause. I stood in the centre of the room and they all turned and watched as I slowly slipped them down to display my moist pouting pussy lips and my neatly shaven pubes. I could hardly believe what I was doing. Here I was in my own lounge exhibiting my naked body to my three best friend's husbands. I could not believe the excitement I was feeling and I could not resist giving them a quick twirl to display every aspect of my body, and they all applauded.

David smiled at me. "I think we should all thank Karen for her interesting little display," he said. The others agreed and gave me a second round of applause. "I think we will call this the last hand," he said, "as it's getting rather late and I want you all in bright and early in the morning." They all groaned. He suggested coffees before they left and they all nodded. I left the room knowing that all their eyes were following me. It had been an exciting and erotic feeling to be the centre of all the attention. As I stood there making the coffee, I wondered if I should slip into a wrap just to cover my nakedness, but I felt so decadent and excited to be naked that I decided not to bother. I placed the coffees on a tray and walked back in with them. They had stopped playing cards and turned as I came in. I could see from the looks I got that I had made the right move. I handed out the coffees and even stood chatting with them. Outwardly, I was quite calm, but inwardly, I was so excited I could feel the juices running from my aching pussy. I hoped that they did not notice the state I was in. I think at that moment if any one of them had made a move on me I would not have objected. I would have welcomed their hands on my breasts, their searching fingers between my legs. But alas, it was not to be.

At last they reluctantly decided it was time to go. They thanked me for a very interesting evening. Tony came over and put his arm around me he hugged my naked body to his and kissed me lightly on my cheek. I could feel the bulge in his trousers. The other two followed suit. Young Bob even let his hands drift down and gently squeeze my bottom. I smiled at him. David came over and slipped his arm around me and gently caressed my breast as we saw them out. As soon as the door shut, I could hold my lust back no longer. I went for him, tearing off his clothes. We went at each other like animals there on the floor of the hallway. After our initial lust was spent, he carried me to bed and we made more comfortable love long into the night. It was the following morning before I got the chance to talk to him about what had happened the evening before.

He admitted that similar things had happened at the last two poker nights. "How did you feel about it," he asked.

I smiled. "Well, I was a little taken aback at first, not too sure what was happening, but when I was down to my undies, I was so aroused by the guys watching me that I could not wait to get everything off."

He smiled. "You looked great." He then told me that it had been one of his fantasies to see me naked in front of other men, "God, I was so turned on when you dropped your panties and stood there without a stitch on. I almost came in my shorts."

I noticed with some amusement that he was again becoming very aroused just talking about what had happened and I offered no resistance when he grabbed me, turned me onto my back, and was sliding his rock hard erection into to my well lubricated tunnel of love. When he returned home in the evening, I asked him how things had been at work. He grinned. "You were the main topic of conversation. Tony could not stop talking about you. He really has it hot for you." I smiled at the prospect.

He saw my expression. "Do you fancy him?" he asked.

"Well, I can't say that I would turn down the chance if it were ever offered." I grinned.

He looked at me as though deep in thought. "We will have to see what can be arranged," he said. I couldn't believe that he was actually considering letting Tony have sex with me, but then I had always fancied Tony, so who was I to complain?

It was a couple of weeks later that Dave had asked me if I would go in with him on a Saturday to complete a stock check for the auditors who were coming in the following week. I did not mind as otherwise I would be spending the day at home by myself. It was a warm day and I had dressed in a flowery top and shorts. I had not bothered with a bra as I knew it would be warm work in the office and there would be only me and Dave around. We got on quickly with the work and by early afternoon we had almost completed it. We were just taking a break and having a cool drink when much to my surprise, Tony suddenly arrived. He had known we were working and had brought us some food, which I thought was very good of him.

He joined in the food with us and we chatted. I could not help but notice the way he kept glancing at my breasts. I guessed that he had noticed that I wasn't wearing a bra and that he could probably see the shape of my nipples. "Will we be getting another display of your charms next time we are at your house?" he suddenly asked me. I felt myself redden at the thought of exhibiting myself again. I looked across at Dave. "Depends on Dave's luck. He might not need me to strip next time."

Tony grinned. "I'm sure something can be arranged," he said. Tony looked at me again. "Dave told me that you quite enjoyed the experience."

I nodded. "Yes, after the initial shock, I found it quite exciting. I have never done anything like that before, but I have to admit that I rather enjoyed the sensation of being naked in front of you all."

Tony smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it because we all did." Again, I felt myself blushing slightly. I saw that Tony was smiling. I was just wondering what he was thinking about. He looked across at Dave, then at me. "I'll tell you what," he said. "If you strip off for us this afternoon, I will stop and help you with the audit."

I looked at him a little shocked, then I saw Dave's face, and realised that he was not going to say anything. Then I suddenly remembered our conversation on Wednesday night. Had he actually set this up? Was I about to get fucked by our works manager? This could be very interesting. I looked at Dave. "Do you mind me working without my clothes?" I asked.

He just shrugged and grinned. "Could make it an interesting afternoon," he said.

I shook my head. "You two are incorrigible," I said with a grin. I climbed to my feet and stood facing them in the centre of the office. I unbuttoned my shirt but did not take it off. I unclipped my skirt and slid it over my hips. I could not believe that I was actually stripping again, and I was already feeling that exciting feeling. It wasn't as though Tony was a stranger; he had seen me naked last Wednesday, but to be undressing again in front of him knowing that I was probably going to have sex with him before the afternoon was over was making me feel very aroused. I stepped out of my skirt and placed it on the desk. Then I slipped out of my shirt and placed it with my skirt. Tony's eyes lit up at the sight of my exposed breasts and he watched with interest as I peeled off my last item of clothing to stand naked before them. Tony nodded his approval and I could see that Dave seemed to be enjoying the sight of his wife naked again in front of another guy.

It was quite a strange sensation working with the two of them without any clothes on, and it was also quite arousing. Between the three of us, we soon got through the remaining work, and at last Dave said we could call it a day. We all went back to his office and he opened a bottle of wine. I was seated in a low chair sipping my wine, my legs were slightly parted and Tony, who was sitting opposite, was getting a good view of my pussy, not that he had not seen it displayed for him for the last two hours. He looked across at me. "You look a little on the damp side," he said, nodding in the direction of my open legs.

I glanced down and saw the moisture running down between my open thighs. "Well, displaying myself to you two all afternoon is enough to turn a girl on." I smiled as I ran my fingers over the wetness.

Dave turned to Tony. "I think we ought to help her out, don't you?"

I saw Tony's eyes light up. Dave was offering me to him. I felt myself getting suddenly warm. I felt I needed to take control of the situation. I looked at Tony. "It's OK for you two, but it's me who has been naked all afternoon. I think it's about time I got to see what you have to offer."

Tony did not hesitate. With just a quick glance at Dave, he stood up, unbuckled his belt, and dropped his trousers, quickly followed by his boxers. He stood there facing me, rubbing his hand along an impressive cock a good nine inches in length and about as thick as my wrist. "Is this what you wanted to see, baby?" he asked. I nodded and ran my tongue over my dry lips. I looked across at Dave. He was sitting behind his desk watching the proceedings with interest. I got up from my chair and walked slowly over to where Tony was standing. I began to unbutton his shirt. He smiled at me. I slipped his shirt off and he stood there naked. I ran my hands across his strong chest, then leaned forward and gently kissed each nipple. He groaned. I ran my hands down his flat stomach and wrapped my hands around his cock. I felt his whole body shudder as I ran my hands along the wonderful length, feeling it hard and hot in my hands.

aaron1944
aaron1944
247 Followers